Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 386
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Made it to the 2 min warning then game froze grrrrrrrrr. I was probably gonna get a few achievements for that game too
    That stinks. I fished my game 31-6 going 11 of a 11 for 195 yards and ended with like 200 yards rushing. Going to have to increase the computers defense lol.

    Sad thing is the human qb accuracy is down to 40 and catching to 45 lol

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    Well at first I would've agreed. I was up 20-0 on the Chiefs and had 267 yards first half. 90 yards with CJ.

    Then Alex Smith went super human second half completing 70% on the game for over 300 yards. I barely held on 29-21 and only because Jamal Charles fumbled at my 5 and tj Ward ran it back.

    Personally I think the game still has major flaws maybe more than 15. But I'll keep playing and hope I just need to get better.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    Talked to MileHighHitman tonight. Looks like he has Madden 16 and can rejoin the league when we get setup.

    Said he would take the Steelers. So we just need to get that patch out so we can get started.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Half time of my first full game playing as the Browns. On All-Pro, 12 min Quarters with 15 sec run off, 39-0. I need some sliders. I was hoping it would be a little tougher. I've been playing on really slow and I like that speed, se very realistic as far as player speed. Cpu run game is garbage. That's one thing I think we need to look at (sliders). I don't want cpu games to be gimmes. I want a challenge this year.
    I think I found a slider set I might stick with. Jarodd all madden sliders. Went with his easiest set (he had 4 levels of all madden sliders) and the first game I lost but he had adjusted since then. Run game was non existent but he boosted somethings. Probably going to try another game Friday night.

    Lost by 5 to the Ravens with os as my qb. Granted the Ravens scored with just under 2 minutes left in the game and I took the kick off back to keep the game close.

    I was losing 20-0 at one point before catching sanders on a crossing route on a blitz and he out ran everyone for the TD.

    But I thought it was a solid set but the biggest change to get use to was the all madden kick speed and the loss of the kicking arc. I can't believe how dependant I have become on that.

    But yeah riding for me was bad like 20 attempts for 17 yards lol. But that was run blocking at like 20 and taking up higher but now I think he went back to 50 for both but haven't had a chance to try the new set.

    But I would recommend them if you are looking for a challenge.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    Anybody found any news on an EA roster update or a patch for the glitches?

    I'm ready to get this league going but I want to make sure it's legit.

  6. #51
    http://www.pastapadre.com
    Sounds like patch next week. Probably week 1 rosters too.

  7. #52
    I'm loving this game but the stats are still slanted off line. I'm waiting for operationsports guys to release a slider set so I can tweet it a bit.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    So the tuning update hit today to adjust the WR dB interaction. Some I guess aggressive catch was working to good in h2h. I don't know usually don't even touch head to head unless it is in our franchise.

    But also stayed the patch is coming soon so I'm hoping by next weekend we should be able to start with updated rosters and the big fixes in.

    And are we doing the if the computer allows it the trade is able to be done?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    So the tuning update hit today to adjust the WR dB interaction. Some I guess aggressive catch was working to good in h2h. I don't know usually don't even touch head to head unless it is in our franchise.

    But also stayed the patch is coming soon so I'm hoping by next weekend we should be able to start with updated rosters and the big fixes in.

    And are we doing the if the computer allows it the trade is able to be done?
    I'd prefer not, so easily abused.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    I'd prefer not, so easily abused.
    Yeah I know I was over on operation sports reading the trades people have made and seeing what some accomplished is kind of sad I think they got Beasley a top 10 player for 2 2nd round picks.

    I would prefer it to be somewhat realistic but I also understand that Mccoy got traded this large season and so did graham so I can see both sides I just wondered where we were going to do for this franchise.

  11. #56
    The online h2h is actually not so bad. As always just be ready for anything the other guy throws at you. Most people try so hard to just throw deep but if you play with Denver, the secondary is actually pretty damn good.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    I personally have never really felt trades were that bad. Although I haven't tried on 16.

    I just assumed you had to purchase the master trade negotiator upgrade which I never did. I just know I always got turned down on 15 and the CPU demanded unreasonable amounts.

    I had to trade 2 firsts to get Patrick Willis in our old league.

    I can take a poll though and see what people want to do. I'm an open minded commish unlike Goodell. I want the owners to be happy.

    Also I'm stoked about the patch. Playing other modes just isn't keeping me happy. I'm ready to get this league going.


    Heads up Juiceman my lions buddy founds users for the Vikings and Ravens.

    That puts 3 in the AFC North with you having the worst roster. Not sure your thoughts on that challenge. You may love it. Or you may not want that many user games.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I personally have never really felt trades were that bad. Although I haven't tried on 16.

    I just assumed you had to purchase the master trade negotiator upgrade which I never did. I just know I always got turned down on 15 and the CPU demanded unreasonable amounts.

    I had to trade 2 firsts to get Patrick Willis in our old league.

    I can take a poll though and see what people want to do. I'm an open minded commish unlike Goodell. I want the owners to be happy.

    Also I'm stoked about the patch. Playing other modes just isn't keeping me happy. I'm ready to get this league going.


    Heads up Juiceman my lions buddy founds users for the Vikings and Ravens.

    That puts 3 in the AFC North with you having the worst roster. Not sure your thoughts on that challenge. You may love it. Or you may not want that many user games.
    So the patch being soon could still be a week or 2. I guess it is done on EAs side but it has to go through the approval process for Microsoft and don't which could take 1 to 2 weeks. Hopefully it gets through quickly and the new rosters hit.

    Would like to get my offline going but right now I don't know if the sliders in using our the line just being that bad but I can't run at all lol. Going to try he rams and see if I can run on these sliders.

  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    So the patch being soon could still be a week or 2. I guess it is done on EAs side but it has to go through the approval process for Microsoft and don't which could take 1 to 2 weeks. Hopefully it gets through quickly and the new rosters hit.

    Would like to get my offline going but right now I don't know if the sliders in using our the line just being that bad but I can't run at all lol. Going to try he rams and see if I can run on these sliders.

    I think I will go with the Bills instead of Steelers.
    Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,673
    Looks like patch is hitting tomorrow September 9th and the rosters are layer this week. Usually if I remember they tend to hit Friday. So my guess is we could start this league this weekend.

    Than to get my off line one going also with my sliders lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •