Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clinton, MD (via Wash., DC)
    Posts
    2,686

    Shannon Sharpe on ESPN's First Take

    ...on now filling in for Stephen A. Smith (with new host Molly Qerim).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    ...on now filling in for Stephen A. Smith (with new host Molly Qerim).
    It should be fun. Hope he rags on Tom Brady and calls the National Guard and kills the Patriots!

    Edit: Well, he's doing just that. Go get him Shannon!!!
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 08-31-2015 at 07:29 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    388
    is there a video? link?
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

    Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,911
    Most of us work at this time of day. Anyone withva WORKING link would be greatly appreciated and recieve a CP. Thanks

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    It should be fun. Hope he rags on Tom Brady and calls the National Guard and kills the Patriots!

    Edit: Well, he's doing just that. Go get him Shannon!!!
    Of course he is! Think of who you are talking about lol!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    Most of us work at this time of day. Anyone withva WORKING link would be greatly appreciated and recieve a CP. Thanks
    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13550394&s=espn

    Here you go. Around 16 minute or so. Have fun. Shannon took it to Brady!!
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    9,526
    Skip Bayless is an idiot. I can't stand listening to his babble.

    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,539
    that was interesting. Shannon stood up for his convictions though, skip did too but the homerism was strong in that one.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,115
    Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    Skip Bayless is an idiot. I can't stand listening to his babble.
    He's incoherent and makes absolutely no sense half the time. Between his Dallas Cowboys, Tom Brady, Tim Tebow and his Dallas Mavs, he just can't reason whatsoever.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,307
    Since you're talking about Skip...

    https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...32467509465088

    @RealSkipBayless

    I'll say it AGAIN: Give me RG3 over Luck - any day, any night, any year, any career.

    9:02 PM - 14 Oct 2012
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    501
    Hahaha, Skip is so silly. When he claims that 'preponderance of the evidence' is a technicality it goes to borderline stupidity. It's not a 'technicality' and it's an actual standard of review of the legal system for civil cases (as opposed to beyond a shadow of a doubt for criminal). 51% is the standard. Listening to Skip bash that aspect just shows his ignorance of the situation.

    But yeah, Sharpe was super on point on this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    I can't believe he said that. He also believes that the Colts should have passed on Luck and kept Manning. I mean, I love Manning too, but you don't let go of a young franchise QB who will be in the league for say 10-14 years to keep a QB who just came off of 4 neck surgeries and a year of not playing.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,619
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I can't believe he said that. He also believes that the Colts should have passed on Luck and kept Manning. I mean, I love Manning too, but you don't let go of a young franchise QB who will be in the league for say 10-14 years to keep a QB who just came off of 4 neck surgeries and a year of not playing.
    And this is oddly enough where we are now too...Next year it will come down to letting Manning go or keeping Brock. (not that I'm comparing him to luck, but still...) Funny how things have gone full circle.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And this is oddly enough where we are now too...Next year it will come down to letting Manning go or keeping Brock. (not that I'm comparing him to luck, but still...) Funny how things have gone full circle.
    Well, sort of - more in spirit than in substance. Brock has not shown anything to warrant a comparison to Luck.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    El Paso, Tx
    Posts
    1,880
    Normally I don't watch First Take because Skip and Stephen A. Smith are extremely biased and put me in a terrible mood, but I would've watched it this morning had I known Sharpe was on. I'll read right now on what was said.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •