Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 8/31 Cuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Are we really arguing over minutiae?
    That's just about all that happens around here sometimes ... during the full moon.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

One of our cuts got picked up. Zac Dysert claimed by the Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
    One of our cuts got picked up. Zac Dysert claimed by the Bears.
    Foxy strikes again he was not very good here for two years. But Fox will fix him and make him cutlers backup. More power to him.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Joe Don Duncan has only been on the Broncos as far as NFL teams go ... he did participate at a Colts rookie camp last year but nothing came of it. He spent last year coaching as a graduate assistant at Dixie St, working with receivers. Joe Don too short? James Casey is 6'-3", Owen Daniels 6'-3", Virgil Green 6'-5", Dominique Jones 6'3" ... Joe Don is 6'-4", not too short.
    I think sometimes releasing a player on the first cut might allow them to go "under the radar" and not get picked up. Also I think it is a little more difficult for teams to add players when they are trying to cut down to 75. He will have already cleared waivers by the next cut, I don't know but that might figure in the decisions?
    Thanks for that info I've been tracking and really have. Not had decent wifi access for that last week.
    Seems to me I heard something on the announcers group about him being in several camps and being cut.

But then Most of those guys know less about the team than you all do.

Test post my bold print ..test