Aldon Smith is a Raider

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6477/aldon-smith

Raiders signed OLB Aldon Smith, formerly of the 49ers, to a one-year contract.
    Wow. He chose the Raiders over the Jaguars, Rams, and Bucs. Smith was released by the 49ers last month after yet another DUI that also involved hit-and-run and vandalism charges. The case has yet to be resolved, which makes the signing such a shocker. Oakland will keep Smith in the Bay Area and give him a chance to rush the passer opposite Khalil Mack. If Smith can keep his head on straight -- a huge "if" -- he and Mack would be a fearsome pass-rush duo. Don't expect Smith to play Week 1, as he needs time to get back in football mode. Sep 11 - 12:11 PM
    Why doesn't this surprise me?

Wasn't it "suspicion of DUI"?

That's a great pick up for them if he stays out of trouble. Dude is so dangerous.

This division has some awesome pass rushers right now.
    Red 98

He should fit right in with all the other ex cons in the black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    That's a great pick up for them if he stays out of trouble. Dude is so dangerous.

This division has some awesome pass rushers right now.
    operative word is staying out of trouble. Which to this point he hasn't be able to do.

He has to be on strike 37 bye now

Looks like you can change some things, but you can't change the Raiders' HR strategy.....hire those who bring issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    He should fit right in with all the other ex cons in the black hole.
    What ex-cons? Generalize much?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Looks like you can change some things, but you can't change the Raiders' HR strategy.....hire those who bring issues.
    What are you even talking about, care to explain? Who are "those who bring issues"? Signing 1 guy that had some issues on a one year deal completely dismisses the Raiders "HR strategy"?, get lost. Better yet, educate yourself.
    Last edited by Raiderfan76; 09-11-2015 at 06:20 PM.

not smack thread.....

good pickup tho if they can keep him around...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
    What ex-cons? Generalize much?

What are you even talking about, care to explain? Who are "those who bring issues"? Signing 1 guy that had some issues on a one year deal completely dismisses the Raiders "HR strategy"?, get lost. Better yet, educate yourself.
    Easy......we're messin with you folks. The Raiders are in a better place these days, but the signing just reminds some of us of what the organization used to be more known for.

Not gonna lie, I like the potential of this signing but I don't trust Smith to straighten himself up. He'll have to prove himself to me (until he retires ) but seeing him, Tuck and Mack rushing the passer will be refreshing.

Damn look at this division... Mack, Von, Houston and now possibly Aldon Smith?

it has the potential to be terrifying.

Mack and smith. sigh.

If the Broncos do not figure things out with Scofield and harris they will be in for a long day against Aldon Smith and Justin Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Not gonna lie, I like the potential of this signing but I don't trust Smith to straighten himself up. He'll have to prove himself to me (until he retires ) but seeing him, Tuck and Mack rushing the passer will be refreshing.

Damn look at this division... Mack, Von, Houston and now possibly Aldon Smith?

That girl in your sig though I likes butts