Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 1937
    Quote Originally Posted by martz11 View Post
    It's simple blocking bud. They can't do it. It has nothing to do with stretching the field.
    Sure it does. When there is no respect for stretching the field, they put all the pressure on the o-line by stacking 8-9guys in the box.

Please stop making excuses for PM. And the drops don't help either.

you guys see the photo on the Denver website of Harris in the endzone. Raider fans flipping him off. Classless. Probably on parole or furlough to catch the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Green bay and New England are gonna rip us a new one. Hate to say it but it is what it is.
    Quite possibly

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm betting we drop the next 3-4 games. Schedules about to get rough and we're not playing like a championship caliber team on all phases of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Cleveland will be tough. They are much better then Oakland and you saw how today went.
    Would be nice, wouldn't it? Week 3 Cleveland lost to the Faiders by a touchdown; I think that game was in Cleveland, wasn't it? Browns were making a move late in the 4th when McCown threw an INT with 38 seconds left, sealing the Browns' fate. The Browns aren't push overs, but I believe we can take them .... as long as we don't get cocky and try to underestimate our opponents.

Oh, and BTW: good job again to our defense. (Sure would like to see it OFFICIALLY designated Orange Crush II)
    --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I hope I'm wrong, but I'm betting we drop the next 3-4 games. Schedules about to get rough and we're not playing like a championship caliber team on all phases of the game.
    Losing at home to a Charles-less KC team would be shockingly poor

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Would be nice, wouldn't it? Week 3 Cleveland lost to the Faiders by a touchdown; I think that game was in Cleveland, wasn't it? Browns were making a move late in the 4th when McCown threw an INT with 38 seconds left, sealing the Browns' fate. The Browns aren't push overs, but I believe we can take them .... as long as we don't get cocky and try to underestimate our opponents.

Oh, and BTW: good job again to our defense. (Sure would like to see it OFFICIALLY designated Orange Crush II)
    I think we can beat them but they impressed me in SD and in Baltimore today. That offense is much better then Oaklands.

I don't think our offense can play as poorly as today and win next week

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Losing at home to a Charles-less KC team would be shockingly poor
    I'll give you that one, we should in theory be able to pull that one out...however Kniles Davis is no pushover either when it comes to playing against us.

I'll give you that one, we should in theory be able to pull that one out...however Kniles Davis is no pushover either when it comes to playing against us.
    He's number 3 on their depth chart. West is number 2 and came in when Charles went down.

I think we have the D to cause GB and NE problems, and the receivers to hit some big plays, but it's hard to beat these teams without a good running game and I just don't think we have the OL or the backs to make it happen.

We need to find a way of keeping those games close going into the 4th. Its a massive help that both are at home

It shouldn't be, we should be able to blow Cleveland out of the water.
    Is the defense going to score five touchdowns? The offense will be lucky to score one.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

So far, so good! Defense certainly saved the day today, doesn't matter! Broncos 5-0 that is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Is the defense going to score five touchdowns? The offense will be lucky to score one.
    I don't disagree with you at all...I think this offense is going to cause us a lot of pain and misery...Everyone is saying "Oh stop, we're 5-0" but most of them seem to forget Orton's 6-0 run. Many of us (myself included) saw the same writing on the wall that we're seeing now and were complaining from week one...people ragged on us like they are now and by the end of the year everyone finally realized that we were right...

Every game I see has me more convinced that it's only a matter of time before the walls come tumbling down on us.

I don't disagree with you at all...I think this offense is going to cause us a lot of pain and misery...Everyone is saying "Oh stop, we're 5-0" but most of them seem to forget Orton's 6-0 run. Many of us (myself included) saw the same writing on the wall that we're seeing now and were complaining from week one...people ragged on us like they are now and by the end of the year everyone finally realized that we were right...

Every game I see has me more convinced that it's only a matter of time before the walls come tumbling down on us.
    That was when every other play was a Bubble-Screen or short pass. Seems eerily familiar doesn't it?

I am afraid that 5-games into the season there appears to be too many broken things to fix. The O-line is terrible, Manning is off-target, our $70-Million receiver is inconsistent and there is no run game. Kubiak and the Coaching staff really have some significant challenges they need to overcome.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    That was when every other play was a Bubble-Screen or short pass. Seems eerily familiar doesn't it?

I am afraid that 5-games into the season there appears to be too many broken things to fix. The O-line is terrible, Manning is off-target, our $70-Million receiver is inconsistent and there is no run game. Kubiak and the Coaching staff really have some significant challenges they need to overcome.
    There are so many parallels between Manning and Orton that it is scary...Bubble screens, self sacks, turn overs....It really feels like i'm watching Orton's second stint in Denver.

I think you are right. No one wants to be negative, I don't relish it and I doubt you do either.
    I think it's just being realistic.

Can things get better? Yes... And I am hoping beyond hope this Offense does start clicking. If it does, with the Defense the sky is the limit.. If it doesn't improve or God forbid actually get worse as the season wears on, we will be duking it out in December just to win our division. SD and KC have a pretty easy schedule in the second half.. Denver's just gets brutal.