Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1937
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I think you are right. No one wants to be negative, I don't relish it and I doubt you do either.
    I think it's just being realistic.

Can things get better? Yes... And I am hoping beyond hope this Offense does start clicking. If it does, with the Defense the sky is the limit.. If it doesn't improve or God forbid actually get worse as the season wears on, we will be duking it out in December just to win our division. SD and KC have a pretty easy schedule in the second half.. Denver's just gets brutal.
    It really doesn't get much worse than all FGs and costly turnovers. I mean I guess no fgs and the turnovers continue, but I think it can only go up from here. Or just stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I think you are right. No one wants to be negative, I don't relish it and I doubt you do either.
    I think it's just being realistic.

Can things get better? Yes... And I am hoping beyond hope this Offense does start clicking. If it does, with the Defense the sky is the limit.. If it doesn't improve or God forbid actually get worse as the season wears on, we will be duking it out in December just to win our division. SD and KC have a pretty easy schedule in the second half.. Denver's just gets brutal.
    Of course I don't want to be negative! I'd rather this team prove me wrong and playing up to their potential. But right now it just feels too much like 08

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Of course I don't want to be negative! I'd rather this team prove me wrong and playing up to their potential. But right now it just feels too much like 08

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I try my hardest to forget it no matter what year it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I try my hardest to forget it no matter what year it happened.
    Haha I agree on that one.

I think this team is better than 09 and we have the coaches and gm to keep it going. Hopefully we get this thing figured out quick. The bye week cant come soon enough

I think only the defense got the 'Kicking and Screaming' memo. Excepting Emmanuel Sanders, the offense still looks like a bunch of pixies.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

New England and Green Bay are not that great i'm sorry. They will be our biggest test yes, but overall on paper we are more talented then both teams especially on defense. NE and and GB just have better QBs and NE has a better TE.

Green Bay could of easily lost to the rams today. And Dallas defense did what they could, but with no Romo and Dez and Weeden not being able to move the ball, yup you get it.

Hello everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Mules View Post
    New England and Green Bay are not that great i'm sorry.
    Yes they are.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

New England and Green Bay are not that great i'm sorry. They will be our biggest test yes, but overall on paper we are more talented then both teams especially on defense. NE and and GB just have better QBs and NE has a better TE.

Green Bay could of easily lost to the rams today. And Dallas defense did what they could, but with no Romo and Dez and Weeden not being able to move the ball, yup you get it.
    Green Bay wasn't even close to losing to the Rams. The Rams' defense did cause problems, but the Packers' defense dominated the Rams' offense. The Packers' offense was still able to move the ball and score touchdowns.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Who cares what anyone looks like on paper. Eye test says differently, and they are both better than Denver right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hello how is it going
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Hello how is it going
    It is going ok. How is it going for you

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    It is going ok. How is it going for you
    We won so its always a good day when that happens
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Green Bay wasn't even close to losing to the Rams. The Rams' defense did cause problems, but the Packers' defense dominated the Rams' offense. The Packers' offense was still able to move the ball and score touchdowns.
    NE and GB like us haven't really faced anybody good either although they are blowing out their opponents where we are struggling to win by 10 points or more.