Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Von Miller spin attack 2015?Need something to fire you up

Need something to fire you up on game day? check out the man, Demarcus Wares compliment on the edge!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tY2j5wEmjEE
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

Need more motivation watch this one!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Hmth4RLSQ

How high will Demarcus Ware rank this season barring any setbacks?

I'm guessing he ranks in the top five! Now how sweet is that both of our Egde rushers to rank in the top five all year or even top 10 but it would be great in the top five. Your thoughts can they do?

Ware is already on pace for it not to mention that heros about to have a historic year!

to our boys on the edge wishing them great health this season!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Hmth4RLSQ

We need a nickname for Demarcus and Von

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    We need a nickname for Demarcus and Von
    Got it!
    Platte Valley Assassins...!

Broncos Merchandise

Hey guys!!

First post and sorry if it's in the wrong section. Been a fan since 96/97ish living in Australia.

Anyway the missus and a mate of mine are coming with me to America in a week or so and we're going to be at the Denver V Kansas City game. I have jerseys etc. at home with me but as we plan on packing as light as we possibly can, and blow $$$ while we are there, we were wondering how easily accessible Broncos Merch is in terms of where to buy it?

We'll be in Denver for around 4 days before the game so plenty of time for shopping around. Is the Team Shop at Mile High Stadium open on weekdays etc? And if not, I assume there's sports shops around to go buying Merch?

What's the easiest way to go about this? We plan on being Orange.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Hey guys!!

First post and sorry if it's in the wrong section. Been a fan since 96/97ish living in Australia.

Anyway the missus and a mate of mine are coming with me to America in a week or so and we're going to be at the Denver V Kansas City game. I have jerseys etc. at home with me but as we plan on packing as light as we possibly can, and blow $$$ while we are there, we were wondering how easily accessible Broncos Merch is in terms of where to buy it?

We'll be in Denver for around 4 days before the game so plenty of time for shopping around. Is the Team Shop at Mile High Stadium open on weekdays etc? And if not, I assume there's sports shops around to go buying Merch?

What's the easiest way to go about this? We plan on being Orange.

Cheers
    I wouldn't be able to say for sure, as I don't live in or anywhere near Denver (unfortunately.) I do live in the Seattle area and here you can walk into just about any store that sells clothing and find Seahawks gear. I imagine it's much the same in Denver. Enjoy your trip, and represent for those of us that can't be at the game.

We don't play the Chiefs until mid November....

You can buy Broncos stuff at King soopers (grocery store), wal mart, target, the mall, etc. but your best bet is the Broncos store at the stadium or dove valley

Yeah, I got three NASCAR weekends to attend before the game.

I'll go chase the stadium store and find out when they're open

The Team Store is open on a year round basis from Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
    On game days, the Team Store opens at 9:00 AM and closes 1/2 hour prior to public gates. Once gates to the stadium open, the team store is open to ticketed fans only from inside the stadium concourse..

http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmil...cos-team-store

Awesome,

Thanks for the info. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Week 6 Power Rankings: Top 10 Remains Unchanged...Almost.

1-10

NE*
    GB
    CIN
    DEN
    ATL
    AZ
    CAR
    Jets
    SEA
    Giants

Not much change here, aside from one big blue elephant. What a game that was! Manning was clutch, seems to be happening a lot this season in that family. Hawks only drop 1 spot, which is super generous, the Jets climb to 8... somehow. #WhateverWorks

I could spend another few paragraphs talking about these teams but it's the same thing. Bengals, Falcons and Denver all squeak out a win, Green Bay struggles, but wins, Pats* were dead first half, then alive the second half, the Cardinals felt like bullying someone this week and taking their lunch money, and the Jets and Panthers took a break. #Top10IsBoring

11-15

BUF
    MIN
    PIT
    IND
    STL

Slight changes here. Bills win and drop a spot, should have been 4-5 spots honestly. 1 point win over the Titans?!?!? For shame Bills defense, for shame. #GoToYourRooms
    The Vick led Steelers stole a victory from the Bolts, who have as much energy running through their team as I do sliding across the carpet in my socks. #PatheticShock

Oh man I enjoyed watching the game on Thursday night. Hoyer vs. Hasselbeck? #DomeBowl #BaldBowl Matty H. crying after the win? #WeepyEgg Matty H. playing after being in the hospital because he was severely ill? #RottenWeepyEgg He still mustered up 200+ yards and 2 TDs. Color me impressed. Always liked him when he was on the Hawks.

16-20

SD
    WAS
    PHI
    OAK
    CLE

The Bolts don't move this week, which the fans should take as an early Xmas present. #LookingAtYouBaph

The Skins jump 3 spots which I am okay with it. They played very tough against a tough team. They should be proud of how they handled themselves. Philly jumps 4 spots and rightfully so. That's the offense we expected... well... all year. #SlightlyMendedWings

I still have a lot of respect for this Oakland team. They don't move after a strong loss to Denver, seriously, they are finishing 2nd in the West.

The Browns make me laugh, then again so do the Ravens this year. So this was a funny game, and surprisingly high scoring. McCown put up over 450 yards? Should Denver be worried?

21-30

BAL
    DAL
    TEN
    CHI
    KC
    TB
    JAX
    MIA
    SF
    NO

Well, this looks like the most fun part of the rankings this week. The Bears and Bucs move into the 20s? #WeAreMovingOnUp #ToMediocrity I didn't think the Bears had it in them to pull off that win, but they managed. #DaBears #PoorChiefs

What happens when 2 horrible teams play each other? Nearly 70 points and the most exciting game of the weekend? Yea... Pretty much. #ImScared #HoldMe

SF and NO. At one time a long time ago (2-3 years) these were contenders. Strong teams you didn't want your team to play. Now, they are pretty much gimme games. Who Dat nation is more like Who Cares, and the 49ers can't even give away tickets to their games. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Seriously though SF, bench Kapperpick. Does anyone else get the urge to punt babies and kick nuns anytime they see his smug face?

That bring brings me to the new bottom of the barrel. While the Texans only drop 1, our new worst team could only ride the "we haven't won but we are still good" train for so long. Detroit shouldn't be winless, they shouldn't be this bad. They have talent, like the Chiefs, but there are breakdowns on both sides of the ball at crucial moments that make it hard for anyone to take you serious. It's sad that this strong team from last season, is already looking towards next season. #AnotherLionDown #DetroitJoinsCecilInKittyHeaven

Too soon?

Discuss.
    Last edited by Bates; 10-13-2015 at 09:54 AM.

Manning was clutch? I think you mean the defense, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Manning was clutch? I think you mean the defense, again.
    That particular reference was directed towards Lil' Eli. And Peyton has been clutch in a lot of our games this season.

Your statement about kapperpicks smug face gave me a good chuckle.

Cheers sir

#H8Hashtags
    #GimmePizza
    #RandomMusingsFromLOC
    #GoBroncos
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.