Page 4 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jwptexas View Post
    The fact is like it or not when Denver has needed to score, Manning has got the job done. I bet that pisses y'all off lmao...
    You've had people say they hope he gets injured. Fake fans don't want Denver to win, they want new for the sake of new, and for some "gotcha" talking point.

If you bring in Brock, you are hoping to make the playoffs. And there are still some who believe Elway and CO. are willing to throw away a season that could be great to let Manning go out with dignity. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    If you bring in Brock, you are hoping to make the playoffs. And there are still some who believe Elway and CO. are willing to throw away a season that could be great to let Manning go out with dignity. Unbelievable.
    The Broncos had EVERY reason to cut Manning after last season, yet they CHOSE to bring him back (at a much lesser paycut than they originally were asking) and they CHOSE not to extend Osweiler.

I don't know what that means EXACTLY but it's certainly an action that indicates they have much more faith in a declining Manning than a unproven Osweiler. Whether you agree or I agree with that is irrelevant. They obviously see things or know things we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    A QB actually can be worse (I'm not saying Brock will be worse, but the switch won't be made). Kubiak knows #18 hasn't been the only and even main problem. You can see him visibly frustrated at many circumstances going on in his postgame talk.

The limitation has been moving down the field consistently, and finishing drives, but they have moved and they've asked Peyton to do 100% of that workload because the run and nothing else is doing anything. O

If the run game was on all cylinders and receivers weren't dropping balls and Peyton was just dumping lobs into the defense, I could see making the switch. But that's not what is happening. As it is, you would be asking Brock to come in and do everything for the offense with limited help. They won't do that

The offensive line is finally gelling, though. That is good.
    +1. Thanks for bringing a balanced approach to this. I agree completely

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    You've had people say they hope he gets injured. Fake fans don't want Denver to win, they want new for the sake of new, and for some "gotcha" talking point.
    This couldn't be further from the truth

Some of just realize the luck will not always be there...and we're gonna get embarrassed bad with this old man trying to stay in the NFL

And I honestly feel bad for his great legacy that he's ruining, but at the same time, he's ruining this team so...whatever

We're gonna throw away this amazingly talented team that's had great injury luck, to let this dude choke real bad vs the quality teams...and it's going to be ugly

He's had so many picks dropped...it could already be so ugly

LOOK AT WHAT OTHER TEAMS HAVE DONE TO OUR COMPETITION

The D will eventually wear out at this pace and we're gonna get demolished by the Pats. Who, we honestly have a better team than. But the QB difference is so great it'll swing everything

It's a fact that our offense would be better without Manning. There's a good 20+ QBs who would do better for us, including Os. It's sad that so many fans have thrown their love of the team by the wayside in favor for their blind love of Manning. He is clearly holding us back and as a Denver fan I want the best for us. Manning is nowhere near the best for us.

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    This couldn't be further from the truth

Some of just realize the luck will not always be there...and we're gonna get embarrassed bad with this old man trying to stay in the NFL

And I honestly feel bad for his great legacy that he's ruining, but at the same time, he's ruining this team so...whatever

We're gonna throw away this amazingly talented team that's had great injury luck, to let this dude choke real bad vs the quality teams...and it's going to be ugly

He's had so many picks dropped...it could already be so ugly

LOOK AT WHAT OTHER TEAMS HAVE DONE TO OUR COMPETITION

The D will eventually wear out at this pace and we're gonna get demolished by the Pats. Who, we honestly have a better team than. But the QB difference is so great it'll swing everything
    I understand everyone is thinking about NE and GB, but there actually isn't a whole new league of superteams out there just waiting to expose us. We've played some good teams. And improvements are coming along. Relax.

I don't have any blind love for Manning but you obviously have blind love for a quarterback in Os that hasn't proven anything in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    It's a fact that our offense would be better without Manning. There's a good 20+ QBs who would do better for us, including Os. It's sad that so many fans have thrown their love of the team by the wayside in favor for their blind love of Manning. He is clearly holding us back and as a Denver fan I want the best for us. Manning is nowhere near the best for us.
    Well, it's obvious Os isn't what's best for Denver either.

I love how you state it's a fact when in reality it's an opinion of yours, LOL.

I don't have any blind love for Manning but you obviously have blind love for a quarterback in Os that hasn't proven anything in this league.
    Just FYI, I hope we keep Os and I think he is franchise QB quality. But it's silly to think someone who experience-wise is almost a rookie will come in and do better for us than one of the best ever. All based on an odd interpretation of a sample size of five.

Sad to say it but it is time to make the switch. Manning's weaknesses are outweighing his strengths. He is struggling and hurting the team. Tough when the good throws are the memorable ones in a game. All the bad throws just blend together. How many times do we need to see Manning miss receivers in stride? (Sanders 45 yarder should have been a TD) How many ridiculous jump balls or sliding catches can one QB throw in one game. Manning made a WR go to his knees to catch a screen pass on a play. Seriously!

Currently Manning has 6 TDs and 7 Int. and a QB rating somewhere around 78. His performances rank him among the lowest in the League. If not for the politics involved with the name on the back of the jersey he would be benched.

Iv'e seen enough. Time to start Osweiller. Give the man some dignity and let him release a statement about "seeing the doctor because of nerve issues" tomorrow. Let Osweiller prepare as the starter and play in Cleveland. Use the bye to work on the details.

The "we're 5-0" crowd have to get real. This is pathetic QB play we are seeing. and the rest of the season does not bode well for the team. At this point I seriously think the Broncos are going to have a difficult time getting to 11 wins with this offense. This offense is not going to dramatically improve. Best to hope for a bit more efficient and minimal increase in production with QB play the Broncos are getting.

Evaluating the rest of the season after the first five wins does not leave me very optimistic.

1 st Tier of biggest challenges- Packers, Patriots, Bengals. Maybe 1 win. Possibly all 3 losses.
    2nd Tier- @Colts, Chiefs, @Chargers, @Steelers. Maybe 2 wins of the 4.
    3rd Tier- @Cleveland, @Bears, Chargers, Raiders ... 3 wins (hopefully) likely one upset in that group

11-5 likely gets them a Wild Card game (hopefully a home game?) and road games if they win.
    Last edited by FR Tim; 10-11-2015 at 07:16 PM.

Os may not be the answer....I don't know that he is

I just know with just about all certainty that we aren't going to win the SB with Manning he is doneeeee how can anyone not see that?...ain't that the goal? So if he we definitely can't win it with him...what's the point?

I'll start calling for Mannings head once he stops winning games. Until then I'll ride it out. In Elway I trust!

Manning has put together drives that have led to points when it counted so I can't say much. What has he done for us lately league? He's won, a lot. He deserves to stay in until he starts losing.

I swear some people are spoiled rotten because we aren't blowing teams out anymore.

I'll start calling for Mannings head once he stops winning games. Until then I'll ride it out. In Elway I trust!

Manning has put together drives that have led to points when it counted so I can't say much. What has he done for us lately league? He's won, a lot. He deserves to stay in until he starts losing.

I swear some people are spoiled rotten because we aren't blowing teams out anymore.
    Idc about blowing anyone out...it's just with this D...the games honestly shouldn't have been close

Against better competition on both O and D...this will start being losses.