Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Trade?

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Imo Shanahan needed 1 more year with that team

(please don't forget the 7 backs we went through and Champs injuries during that 8/8 season)
    Shannahan's big problem was his preference to bend but don't break D's...which imo, are by far the worst

Idky he went that way year after year after what we had with Coyle in '05

Quote Originally Posted by majicman067 View Post
    Y'all are crazy do y'all not remember how bad Cutler is when he is under pressure from,a,bad o-line
    Cutler has the physical tools in aces...what he lacks is between his ears.

Vernon Davis hasn't done much the last couple years, and has lost the starting job to Celek. He was great in 2013 though and really needs a change of scenery.

Jared Cook is also supposedly available, like Davis, he could probably use a change of scenery.

If there was ever a year to make a midseason trade, this would be the year.

Midseason trades are a little rare in the NFL - at least blockbuster type trades.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Davis, Cook or Forte in a Bronco's uni.

Question is, who would we trade? I'm sure anyone we wouldn't mind seeing traded wouldn't have much trade value - i.e Caldwell, Daniels.

i loved cutler and still think the biggest mistake for HIM was trading him and feeding his ego. i think if we would have kept him and benched him to humble him a bit he might have gotten on a better path. He has the talent and as much as i would love to give him another shot i think his head is ruined from the trade.

I think we would still be better off with the Snake, he would fit this offense perfectly.....I miss you Jake

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

I understand the love for Jake, but he retired 9 years ago and is almost 41. I don't think he would be playing very well these days.

[QUOTE=Broncos im in STL and they would gladly get rid of him, he is terrible he cant block, catch and gets mad when he doesn't get the ball

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    I understand the love for Jake, but he retired 9 years ago and is almost 41. I don't think he would be playing very well these days.
    Jokes man Jokes

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

How'd this tread turn into Jake and Jay??

Anyway, if we're throwing out trade ideas, maybe Detroit keeps losing and the Lions offer to trade Stafford during the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Jokes man Jokes
    I know. And it really wasn't directed towards you. But really, someone ends up mentioning Plummer in a ton of threads. I do think some people are serious, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    I know. And it really wasn't directed towards you. But really, someone ends up mentioning Plummer in a ton of threads. I do think some people are serious, though.
    Jake jake jake jake

Plummer was the qb when I became broncos fan
    Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

TE. Vernon Davis could be interesting. No way we give a 3rd though.

Quote Originally Posted by majicman067 View Post
    Y'all are crazy do y'all not remember how bad Cutler is when he is under pressure from,a,bad o-line
    Not to mention what his poor attitude would do to this locker room. It has taken years to develop a team like we have right now. There is great chemistry on this team on the field but more importantly off the field.

I am NOT about to ruin it for a crybaby quarterback.

We could get Davis kinda cheap?
    Can anyone post that video of Mike Singletary raving about him at the podium after the game, that time?
    Can't coach em'. can't win with em' etc.