Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post game rants --- Packers and Broncos

Like the prodigal son the offense has returned. Manning has proven he actually can still throw the ball . Don't know why now and I don't care . Loving what I'm seeing . The defense stops making dumb penalties on 3rd down they'd only have a fg at this point. 12:20 in the 4th . Let's put this away boys !

yeah, congrats on the huge win. I knew there was always the "buzzsaw" possibility and it came to fruition. Denver was clearly the better team tonight.... Let's do this again in January! Bed time....

Indeed, welsome back offense. Hope to see you stick around for awhile.

And kudos to the defense. What an awesome performance tonight against the best QB in the NFL! He had a lot time on several plays tonight and the secondary still held up. Awesome!

Timing. Dungy said the problem has been timing and rhythm for Manning and the receivers. Looks like we have turned a corner. Looks like they used the bye week very, very well. Oh boy!!!

And what can we say about that defense tonight? Take away a couple of dumb penalties (and a couple more questionable ones) and we've held mighty GB out of the end zone.

20 yards!

Wow Chris harris Jr. and Aqib only gave a total of 20 yards tonight! how insane is the no fly zone.
    Last edited by duhyaj; 11-01-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Peyton Manning is finally getting comfortable in Gary Kubiak's offense that is what we seen it is happening, we seen it happen tonight he can thrive in this offense! Go Broncos!

Unbelievable stat. Granted, Green bays receivers arent world beaters but come on... these are pros.

What is a yeard? I googled it and got a bunch of dudes in beards?!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Aaron Rodgers chalked it all up to the packers not executing instead of the Broncos D dominating them. This boy full of himself.

Amazing isn't it? The entire defense held Rodgers to 50 yards passing and 26 of Rodgers rushing. That has to be one of the greatest defensive showings I've ever seen.

Winning the big games

Tonight was huge. It was much more than absolutely destroying an elite QB on SNF, it was the first time I can remember us rising to the occasion and winning a truly massive game. Two undefeated teams, our sub par offense (up to this point), going up against a strong defense, Our Elite Defense being tested by an Elite QB.... it had every storyline you could want.

During the John Fox era, these were the games that we constantly failed to win. Elway wanted to see fight out of us and thats why he overhauled the whole coaching staff. He is looking absolutely brilliant for doing so. Kubiak and his staff not only had this team ready for a big game, they dished out the worst beatdown of Rodgers career on the national stage and showed everyone that we are a not a team to trifle with.

I tip my hat tonight to all the Broncos coaches and players. This was the first time this season it all came together. Its been a lot of hard work but it was nice to see its possible.

Here's to hoping the trend continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    Peyton Manning is finally getting comfortable in Gary Kubiak's offense that is what we seen it is happening, we seen it happen tonight he can thrive in this offense! Go Broncos!
    He played his part tonight buddy!

Even though we didn't have any turnovers (that I can remember) and only a couple sacks, I think that's the most complete game our defense has played all season. They looked great.

The offense is finding its rhythm. Everything is starting to click for everyone it seems. We're using our tight ends much more in the passing game, the oline looks a lot better, both CJ and Ronnie ran great tonight. DT didn't have any big drops, Fowler played well and Sanders played his usual A game. Peyton got the job done and now we're 7-0. The offensive gameplan seemed a little smarter (because it worked and was executed).

This team as a whole is probably the best we've had since Manning came. Maybe not with a healthy 2013 team, but half that team was injured by the playoffs.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Talib said, "the real no fly zone."

So, who's the impostor 'no fly zone'? Arizona? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    Tonight was huge. It was much more than absolutely destroying an elite QB on SNF, it was the first time I can remember us rising to the occasion and winning a truly massive game. Two undefeated teams, our sub par offense (up to this point), going up against a strong defense, Our Elite Defense being tested by an Elite QB.... it had every storyline you could want.

During the John Fox era, these were the games that we constantly failed to win. Elway wanted to see fight out of us and thats why he overhauled the whole coaching staff. He is looking absolutely brilliant for doing so. Kubiak and his staff not only had this team ready for a big game, they dished out the worst beatdown of Rodgers career on the national stage and showed everyone that we are a not a team to trifle with.

I tip my hat tonight to all the Broncos coaches and players. This was the first time this season it all came together. Its been a lot of hard work but it was nice to see its possible.

Here's to hoping the trend continues.
    Absolutely! The defense only gave up 50 yards passing to one of the best QBs in the league and 26 rushing by Rodgers. That has to be one of the best defensive games I've ever seen in my life.

The entire team was great. All the balls were caught. Manning made great throws, our run game was awesome, our line was gelled, it worked on all cylinders. I am so freaking proud. If we play like this down the stretch. Look out.