Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    This had an arrogant feel to it. He brushed off the question about the Broncos D as if they were lucky to hold down his offense. He said they were 'good' . Dude sounded like a sore loser.
    I will disagree with you on this one. He gave a lot of props to the Broncos defense. First, in his post game interview, he said the Broncos D was really good. And when a reporter said how many time the receivers were being covered he answered "a lot of time" wich means that he admitted the broncos defensive backfield did a great job.

Just going to go ahead and give Wade an A+ while we're at it.
    [

Manning averaged over 11 yards per pass, and that's huge. Completing 2/3 on the deep balls was nice as well, and he was something like 70% between 11-20 yards. That's chunk yardage there, and really opened up the ground attack.

Cut down on the penalties, and this is the best team in football.

Quote Originally Posted by OPP View Post
    I will disagree with you on this one. He gave a lot of props to the Broncos defense. First, in his post game interview, he said the Broncos D was really good. And when a reporter said how many time the receivers were being covered he answered "a lot of time" wich means that he admitted the broncos defensive backfield did a great job.
    You could be right. The way he hurried his answers made it seem cocky but I guess he was just pissed with their performance.

The really big take home, which has always been the "big picture" the last few weeks, is how hard two offensive masterminds are working to get everyone comfortable. It's never been about the stats up to the present day.

I've defended Manning so I can do a little "I told you so," but I've also been critical of this hybrid type of offense that was pretty successful tonight, so I'll eat crow there. It's good to see getting two TEs and a third WR involved. The run game was at its best, though we still need to eliminate all those -1 yard runs where C.J. is hit behind the line. The "average" is good but the inconsistency still concerns me, but it's improving.

It's obviously a big adjustment and watching the post-game interview with Manning makes you realize that the struggles were not surprising and that there's so much we don't know that is going into making the chemistry click. But the vision is there.

More Virgil Green please.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
    More Virgil Green please.
    I have to 100% agree with this.

It can help make our offense scary again.

I'd give the entire offense (manning included) a solid A and the defense an A+++++++

CJ Anderson... welcome back!

Glad to have you back at full health and strength!

Keep that stuff up. You and Hillman compliment each other nicely.

Yes, welcome back...now show some consistency so that I can take you off the bench in my fantasy leagues.

i give Von an A++++++ for not having a serious leg injury...i was sweating bullets when i saw him grabbing at what looked like his knee

Apparently his injuries were bugging him that much, he had more explosion. Seems like he got a little extra fire seeing Hillman start too.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

That was nice to see, I was one of his first critics on this board early this season, but I'm glad to see that he seemed to have burst, seemed to be able to see holes and read his blocks, and looked like an NFL running back tonight. It was great to see!

I was glad to see him attack the hole and be decisive. No more dancing around in the back field trying to be something he's clearly not, injury or not.

Great Owner who did what was necessary to give us back to back titles!
    John is doing his best to get us back, this win is a big step and will give us s lot of confidence moving forward, love Pat and everything he ha done for our team!