Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sure is gonna get quiet around here...

Peyton played well
    Offense looked great
    Defense is still hot
    Packers got spanked
    Chargers suck
    There's nothing for anybody to say!

Here's some corny Packer jokes to give somebody something to talk smack about...

Were those cheese heads or cheese wiz?

Rodgers accidentally wore his home jersey tonight...oh no those are just grass stains from all the sacks.

Eddie Lacey or Eddie Stacy? He STAYED behind the line of scrimmage all night.
    Aaron Rodgers changes his name to Starin Rodgers, he was starin at the secondary all night looking for an open receiver. HAHA Packers got that spankin

Manning still threw a pick to ruin his perfect outing.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

But Tom Brady is better and the Patriots are the bestest team ever.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Manning still threw a pick to ruin his perfect outing.
    Second he threw it I turned to my daughter and said.. I bet he was throwing to #12 ..replay yep #12..She said how did you know that? Worst route runner in the history of anyone who ever took a real snap in the NFL.. I have him responsible for 12 INts since he joined the team. 5 yard outs is 7 yard outs to him...15 yard curl is a post if looking at a cover 2...that way its a pick 6 bonus Caldwell! lol and No I dont think every pick Manning throws are other fault just the ones to Caldwell
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Peyton played well
    Compared to this his other games this season he played well.

Offense looked great
    Compared to the rest of the 2015 season it looked like friggin' rocket fuel.

Defense is still hot
    Wade Phillips going to Denver was bad news, I didn't know it would be this bad.

Packers got spanked
    A feat the 2-6 Chargers nearly pulled off 2 weeks ago.

Chargers suck
    The Chargers don't suck just yet. Wait for Rivers to get hurt behind that mcGuyver'd O-line...Then you will find out what suck really looks like. I'll give you a hint.

There's nothing for anybody to say!
    The Browns took the Broncos to OT, the Chargers barely beat them in regulation...No one deserves to talk right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    But Tom Brady is better and the Patriots are the bestest team ever.
    Tom Brady currently is better, and the Patriots ARE the "bestest team evar"*

* for cheating.

Packers got spanked
    Quote Originally Posted by Puddleglum View Post

uhh NO

The 2 games do not even slightly resemble each other..I think you need to look up the definition of spanked

The Browns took the Broncos to OT, the Chargers barely beat them in regulation...No one deserves to talk right now.
    You are really reaching for something to hold onto one of us is 7-0 the other 2-5 so I guess one of us has somethings they deserve to talk about...one of them being one of us lost to the Browns at home(you) one of us won on the road(us)
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-01-2015 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Compared to this his other games this season he played well.

Compared to the rest of the 2015 season it looked like friggin' rocket fuel.

Wade Phillips going to Denver was bad news, I didn't know it would be this bad.

The Chargers don't suck just yet. Wait for Rivers to get hurt behind that mcGuyver'd O-line...Then you will find out what suck really looks like. I'll give you a hint.

Tom Brady currently is better, and the Patriots ARE the "bestest team evar"*

* for cheating.

Unless he's being sarcastic, that's REAAAAACHING LIKE DHALSIM

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    uhh NO

The 2 games do not even slightly resemble each other..I think you need to look up the definition of spanked
    You are really reaching for something to hold onto one of us is 7-0 the other 2-5 so I guess one of us has somethings they deserve to talk about...one of them being one of us lost to the Browns at home(you) one of us won on the road(us)

the bolts are 2-6..

Okay okay let's play Charger's fans favorite game: "What's Worse!"

Tell me, what is worse:

The Giants scoring 49 points... and losing (yet are still #1 in their division)

OR

Rivers having a career year as his team is in last in their division.

uhh NO

I disagree entirely, aside from a darn good defense for Denver I think there was a lot of similarities. Someone at Dove Valley was watching the Charger-Packer game on repeat and it paid off in a big way.

Never change Beagle, I treasure our exchanges.

Unless he's being sarcastic, that's REAAAAACHING LIKE DHALSIM
    Nah, the truth just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post

Tell me, what is worse:

OR

It's actually answer 3: Rivers having a HoF career and no one outside SD gives a darn.

Tell me, what is worse:

OR

OMG! I want to CP you so much for this right now, but i already gave my 24 hours worth of cps! Will catch you later!

uhh NO

yes because the chargers don't have the defense the broncos have. rivers had a career day against that packers D you guys want to act like is so great because you throttled them.

and peyton played fantastic in that awesome performance where he threw no TD's and had an int......said no one ever.......until now!

Tell me, what is worse:

OR

you forgot to add having statistically the best offense and defense and still not making the playoffs.

whats amazing is considering how bad the chargers team is right now, with all the injuries......you still got tool bags acting like rivers is the problem (and praising manning at the same time for his poor play), even though he is still playing at a high level no matter who is in the game.

feel bad for him, he is probably regretting signing that extension right about now.