Is there still an NFL team in San Diego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rastic
    Modulated
    • Oct 2013

Is there still an NFL team in San Diego?

We've all heard the rumor mill about the Chargers possible move to LA. Does it seem to anybody else like the team already left

Who are these grunts gracing the mighty Qualcomm stadium? The practice squad? Are they dressing SDSU players? Or is the team paying so bad because they just tired from all the house hunting in Bel Air, Pacific Palisades, and Malibu to practice during the week?

What gives Chargers?

It really sinks now that the TV blackout era is over. I could of had a good game on TV to watch...
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    We've all heard the rumor mill about the Chargers possible move to LA. Does it seem to anybody else like the team already left

Who are these grunts gracing the mighty Qualcomm stadium? The practice squad? Are they dressing SDSU players? Or is the team paying so bad because they just tired from all the house hunting in Bel Air, Pacific Palisades, and Malibu to practice during the week?

What gives Chargers?

It really sinks now that the TV blackout era is over. I could of had a good game on TV to watch...
    Not sure but I heard that wanna be teams QB was swinging like a monkey from jock to jock flinging crap at what little fan base they had!

Comment

• johntbronco
      DaCap Man!
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

What gives Chargers?

It's OK. I'm glad we have a couple of cupcake games on our schedule!

Comment

• Atwnbroncfan
        OrangeCrush Resurrection
        • Aug 2006

I'm 100% bummed about it. Loved going to San Diego for that road game. Qualcom was a dump but San Diego is amazing. Not thrilled about a stadium in the ghetto of crappy LA. Count me in the group of never making that road trip.
        sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
          Family Trust Beer
          • Nov 2006

no arguments here, it's a dumpster fire and if the chargers were still trying to get a stadium built in SD still (they are not) then they are not doing themselves any favors by sucking.

Comment

• baphamet
            Family Trust Beer
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
            It's OK. I'm glad we have a couple of cupcake games on our schedule!
            yeah because from the looks of it, you guys need all the cupcakes you can get.

Comment

• arapaho
              reserved for losing bet
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              yeah because from the looks of it, you guys need all the cupcakes you can get.
              ya how could you tell?....was It the 8-2 record, or the #1 defense that gave it away

sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Beagle
                Playmaker
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                ya how could you tell?....was It the 8-2 record, or the #1 defense that gave it away

Its the future QB who was "
                obviously not the future or Elway would have started him over Manning
                "
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• mozzerpete
                  All-Pro
                  • May 2008

Since I attend some Broncos games across the country,
                  I actually prefer to visit S.D. than L.A..

SD is less congested and I like the area better overall.

I hope the Chargers stay in San Diego.
                  Last edited by mozzerpete; 11-23-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Puddleglum
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Mar 2010

When people wearing Chargers gear are actively conspiring with other Charger fans in the aisles of Costco to boo at Tomlinson's number retirement ceremony...something is VERY, VERY wrong.

San Diego needs to stop talking to the Chargers, they need to channel $ and effort into enlarging and renovating the convention center. Then destroy Qualcomm and create a satellite biomed specialty campus for SDSU. Use the rest of the new stadium money to fix/enhance some darn roads.

You could make changes at 2-8, but that would require that the ownership still gives a darn. They don't, the players see it, the fans see it.

I mean it was about 1 minute and 30 seconds away from the 2nd quarter before Rivers even threw his first pass. I'm just worried they'll figure out LA doesn't want them and then try to hang around.
                    sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                      Family Trust Beer
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      Its the future QB who was ""
                      is that why GK is still saying manning will be the starter if he is healthy? sounds like real commitment to me!

Comment

• Beagle
                        Playmaker
                        • Sep 2008

is that why GK is still saying manning will be the starter if he is healthy? sounds like real commitment to me!
                        You will see it how your friend makes you see it baph..everyone knows this. Manning when healthy is head and shoulders above every QB in the NFL except Brady who is a close second..why wouldn't he be the Starter when healthy derp? Please tell us and make sure that your "reason" is sane so everyone can understand not just you and your buddy!Perhaps you dont understand what "future" means
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• baphamet
                          Family Trust Beer
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          You will see it how your friend makes you see it baph..everyone knows this. Manning when healthy is head and shoulders above every QB in the NFL except Brady who is a close second..why wouldn't he be the Starter when healthy derp? Please tell us and make sure that your "reason" is sane so everyone can understand not just you and your buddy!Perhaps you dont understand what "future" means
                          LOL except most of your fan base and the entire world actually agrees with me

yes at one point manning was one of the best as you pointed out, those days are over. its not like manning was playing at a high level before he was injured, he was playing as bad as anyone all season. DERP!

Comment

• Rastic
                            Modulated
                            • Oct 2013

LOL except most of your fan base and the entire world actually agrees with me

yes never at any point was Rivers one of the best as you pointed out, but even those days are over. its not like Rivers was playing at a high level before half his team was injured but that's the excuse we have this year, he was playing as bad as anyone all season. DERP!
                            Fixed that for you Baphers.

Comment

• Rancid
                              Hall of Famer
                              • Nov 2009

I looked to the west and saw a huge plume of smoke. I think its coming out of San Diego.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X