Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3300
    I am so proud of this team this Monday morning. What a way to gut it out, in conditions not favorable too! But I loved that game in the snow!!!

Cannot wait to watch again on tivo! Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    How will Heath Evans spin his Cheatriots loss on Monday is what I going to love too see!! Lol
    Haha, I was wondering the same thing. And Skip. I live in Boston and can't wait to hear all the excuses today in the media.

Love the headline in the paper:

"Mile High Anguish"

Here is a link to his press conference.
    He motivates me to do something, I want to build and create, a sudden urge to sculpt! Anyone know where the bathroom is?

http://www.patriots.com/video/2015/1...mendous-effort

Quote Originally Posted by Lange View Post
    Post game press conference by Belichick was extremely classless and sore, head coaches of loosing record teams are less jerkoff at the podium than he was. Somebody legitimately asking him how he felt about Rob Gronkowskis injury "Well what do you think!". Wasn't like it was that bad of question. Have some class Bill ...
    Never seen bigger sore losers.

I wouldn't bother . Last night all they talked about was how the nfl and refs are against them. Oh and how the refs didnt protect Brady cause he was hit illegally multiple times with no flags lol

I'm lurking in the Bengals forums and it seems like the majority of the fans there isn't worried about our game against them...It seems like they're more scared about the Steelers than us.
    2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward

Guess I picked the right game to come over from Scotland to see the Broncos then!? Wow, just wow. Typing this from my hotel room looking out across a winter wonderland scene towards the stadium and beyond.

My wife and I were in Block 536 with great seats and a great view. We were hugging strangers, jumping up and down, going crazy as we won in OT. All trip, people have been talking to us when they saw our customised 'Scottish Broncos' T Shirts, and once more, making us feel welcome in Denver.

What a game. What a night. What an atmosphere!

Got a few days in Los Angeles then back home to Scotland. Best wishes to all fellow Broncos fans and your families for a great Christmas and New Year.

Stay warm! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by pozbaird View Post
    Guess I picked the right game to come over from Scotland to see the Broncos then!? Wow, just wow. Typing this from my hotel room looking out across a winter wonderland scene towards the stadium and beyond.

My wife and I were in Block 536 with great seats and a great view. We were hugging strangers, jumping up and down, going crazy as we won in OT. All trip, people have been talking to us when they saw our customised 'Scottish Broncos' T Shirts, and once more, making us feel welcome in Denver.

Got a few days in Los Angeles then back home to Scotland. Best wishes to all fellow Broncos fans and your families for a great Christmas and New Year.

Stay warm! GO BRONCOS!
    Glad your trip turned out to be so epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Glad your trip turned out to be so epic!
    Thanks. It's been fantastic. Last night will live long in our memory. The only time prior to last night we have managed to see the Broncos live was in 2010 at Wembley in London, but we lost to the 49ers.

Last night was a whole lot better!

Stay warm! GO BRONCOS!
    Awesome! Happy for you. Love stories like this.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Beginning

End

Go Broncos
    Last edited by VenomousDB; 11-30-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Stay warm! GO BRONCOS!
    This post is awesome!! So glad you picked an amazing game. Did you love Denver?

Quote Originally Posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    This post is awesome!! So glad you picked an amazing game. Did you love Denver?
    Yeah, we love Denver. This is our third visit. The other two visits were in summer, so out of the football season, but on both visits we did the stadium tour. The first visit in 2009 was the one that made us Broncos fans. I won't repeat the story how we came to adopt the Broncos as our team from that day on, as I have posted it in a couple of threads on the forum in the past.

Will come back again in a few years time. Hopefully once more in the season and we can get to another game at Mile High.

Sooooo this game is on NFL Network right now and it's still amazing.

I watched the NFL Films Denver Broncos Superbowl 50 DVD last night...it had some great coverage of the regular season...especially on this game. God that was an awesome game...especially since my ex-girlfriend at the time was a Patriot fan....bahahaha.
    New England Patriots GM