Page 4 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    I turned my phone off so work can't bother me!

Excited for this one!
    I hope youre not an emergency 911 operator.

Yes I'm the resident pessimist, I will admit it but, I don't see much reason for optimism tonight.
    Yes, I know many are picking the Broncos and the forums seem to be fairly optimistic but, injuries or not the Patriots should win this game no problem.

I think some Bronco fans will end up being disappointed. I don't think it will even be close. No.. Edit that.. Every Bronco fan will end up disappointed if we lose..

The OL is a mess, the refs are targeting Bronco players, we have a very inexperienced QB, key injuries on both sides of the ball, a Defense that has definitely fallen back to earth the past few weeks with dumb penalties.

Yes, the Pats have injuries.. They still keep winning. They are undefeated for a reason. They have Tom Brady and they have Bill Belichick.. They exploit weaknesses and there are plenty of weaknesses to exploit tonight. The Pats always find a way to win and they should win again tonight.

It makes me ill writing that. I can't stomach the Patriots.
    Last edited by KansasKrista; 11-29-2015 at 12:06 PM.

I'm feeling good about this game. If the game was being played in Foxboro I'd probably feel different, but it's in the mile high city! I like the Broncos to dominate. Denver wins 28 - 13.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    Patriots**** in your stomach could certainly make you ill. C'mon KK, get with the program!

Yes I'm the resident pessimist, I will admit it but, I don't see much reason for optimism tonight.
    Yes, I know many are picking the Broncos and the forums seem to be fairly optimistic but, injuries or not the Patriots should win this game no problem.

I think some Bronco fans will end up being disappointed. I don't think it will even be close. No.. Edit that.. Every Bronco fan will end up disappointed if we lose..

The OL is a mess, the refs are targeting Bronco players, we have a very inexperienced QB, key injuries on both sides of the ball, a Defense that has definitely fallen back to earth the past few weeks with dumb penalties.

Yes, the Pats have injuries.. They still keep winning. They are undefeated for a reason. They have Tom Brady and they have Bill Belichick.. They exploit weaknesses and there are plenty of weaknesses to exploit tonight. The Pats always find a way to win and they should win again tonight.

Lowered expectations, or should I say, no expectations.

Lets go Broncos.

Hoping to see Oz take care of ball and take whats given.

No injuries please

Cant wait

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Lowered expectations, or should I say, no expectations.
    I am certain a therapist would have a field day with me but, yeah.. I always keep my expectations to a sickeningly low level to avoid the crushing disappointment. It doesn't really work.. It still feels like I've been punched in the gut when the Broncos lose.

Did I mention I loathe Tom Brady?

Very well and thought out post I will not question your football knowledge or intelligence but you have forgotten to mention New Eng_laughs most powerful offensive weapon.

That weapon is not a player but it is none other than somebody we've come to despise around here and we refer to him as Josh Mc idiot or Josh McDummy because of what he did to our franchise when he was trusted with the keys.

However we can't fault Pat Bowlen for that he had a lot of faith a very smart offensive football minded young man.

But even with this trio of offensive-minded coaches and Bill Belichick who is also a great defensive minded coach (IMO) have bit off more than they can chew here in my opinion and I'll explain why.

I once read where Bill Beli_horse_cheeks spends a ludicrous amount of time studing the opposing team's defense.

He then takes what he's seen and studied over to Josh McDaniels and asks him what are you going to do in this situation or that situation.

Together they put fourth a very well thought out offensive game plan while studying the defense and in this situation not giving our offense enough credit, why? Because of Osweiler.

I believe belicheeks is over confident and feels he already has seen enough of the kubiak offense to the point where they dont give Brock Osweiler enough credit or the credit he deserves to be able to beat them.

Nor have they seen enough of Brock Osweiler to really respect his abilities and this is where they in new eng_laugh will go wrong.

Brock Osweiler can chuck the ball anywhere on the field, he can get it to where it needs to be when it needs to be there. He has an arsenal of talented wide receivers with extreme speed and ability to get open deep down the field.

Beli_horse_cheeks knows he has to honor both our run and passing games however he has seen to much of Kubiaks offense and not yet enough of Brock to truly give him the respect he should give him to run it.

However he knows we're going to run the ball so he will go with the classic force their QB to beat us over the top which I'm hoping for and don't be surprised if Osweiler does this and and does it well enough to the point where we will see him chuck a couple 50-yard bombs today.

I also expect the pats to play us man to man seeing how they have strong secondary and dont believe that Brock can perfect the very complicated Peyton Manning offense if he had to.

We will see the Gary Kubiak offense early in an attempt to take the lead as I said earlier kubiak scripts the first 15 to 20 of his plays to get points on the board early and then pound the ball and work the clock BUT do not be surprised if you see Brock in the shotgun yelling omaha as they switch offenses back and fourth.

This would be a nightmare for bill beli_horses_aaa_cheeks and I for one believe that Brock can perfect it/thr hybrid offense to greater than ecpected abilities.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-29-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Is your alternate identity Eeyore? Haha

Good post,Sam

I told my hubby today, had Manning been healthy, the weather forecast in Denver tonight (and Mannings record in the cold), would have been extensively talked about, and would have planted a good seed of doubt in fans mind about Mannings ability to win in cold weather, regardless of the injury situation with NE.

Manning and Brady have played each other 16 times ( this was to be the 17th), with Manning coming away the loser, more often than not. 5-11 record. Tell me that record (and the cold) wouldn't be messing with Mannings head? Like Manning vs. the Colts, and his record with them. I think that stuff gets into your head after a while.

Osweiler doesnt have those things around his neck. Sure, he knows the history, but he didnt live it. And not having the cold weather record, the 5-11 record vs Brady; heck, even the Foxboro "Pats can't be beat there" mindset...its freeing.

The slate has been wiped clean. The history about this game hasn't been written. It's never been played before.

Will tendencies come into play? Sure. But I think both sides will have some wrinkles tonight. It gives me hope Denver can pull this out. This defense is just nasty.

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by BroncFanIN View Post
    What time does the game come on across the pond?
    1.30 a.m!
    I'm going to have an early night and catch a few hours sleep before kick off.
    I'm not babysitting tomorrow so I can afford the sleep deprivation.
    A two year old granddaughter and 12 hours babysitting doesn't go well with sleep loss lol.
    Hope you and family are well

Not sure how tonight will go, I'm just looking forward to seeing what Brock can do against a very good opponent. I'm not too confident in a Broncos win tonight but I have a feeling we might be able to pull it off. I just hope it isn't a blowout, unless it's us blowing them out.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncFanIN View Post
    This defense is just nasty.
    They need to show that nastiness tonight. We've seen flashes of it in the past couple games, but they've been nowhere near as nasty as they were in the first 7 games. They need to get to Brady and get to him often, even if they aren't sacking him, I want to see Brady on his back after every play, it's really the only way to stop him. Also this D needs to create turnovers, they came in bunches at the beginning of the season but I think we've had 1 or 2 turnovers since the Packers game.

Brock obviously needs to play well, but it's the D that will win or lose this game tonight IMO.

Refs just bailed out the Raiders big time... And as I write this the Raiders will win.. Yuck
    Phantom holding call against the Titans handed the Raiders the game pretty much.
    It looks like every other team in the AFC west will win today..
    Anyone getting nervous about the division yet? I think it could get dicey.

Refs just bailed out the Raiders big time... And as I write this the Raiders will win.. Yuck
    Phantom holding call against the Titans handed the Raiders the game pretty much.
    It looks like every other team in the AFC west will win today..
    Anyone getting nervous about the division yet? I think it could get dicey.
    I'm really starting to consider the rumors about the refs holding stock in the fantasy leagues as silly as it sounds they may be on to something .