Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    "Have to dumb yourselves down for that"?

Perhaps you meant to say ourselves, meaning YOU...

Dude you can't even get your words straight but please take Freys advice and return to your silence. It's embarrassing to even read the crap you attempt to spew.
    you wil be srcating your head for days

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    as wel as u definning insaniyt bby arguein with toomy and that baphemnt guy
    I'm sorry I don't speak dunce, could you possibly translate?

you wil be srcating your head for days
    I'm not going to argue especially when it comes to your ridiculous post now please don't speak to me again.

Oh sorry. TIMAAHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm sorry I don't speak dunce, could you possibly translate?
    aw poor donko fan suffering from his onw sefl butthurdiness. u should grow up n use a grown up signature over the little kid one that you have now steve the pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I'm not going to argue especially when it comes to your ridiculous post now please don't speak to me again.

Oh sorry. TIMAAHHH
    why do ypou keep saying timmy im not that freaknig timmy jerk

aw poor donko fan suffering from his onw sefl butthurdiness. u should grow up n use a grown up signature over the little kid one that you have now steve the pirate
    Well, my signature is more mature than your alleged typing abilities. Why don't you speak to me like someone your age and we'll talk about me designing a new sig.

Says the person who can't type. You're not a Steeler fan, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    He's a Tim Tebow fan....Which is probably worse. And he can type just fine, look at his post history. He can type, he chooses not to because he is trolling us.

He still is yet to refute me calling him ShaneFalco which means I'm likely on the right track. He's either SF or one of the other defectors to the BF.com boards (maybe Jaded who is banned over there right now and needs something to entertain himself for the rest of the month)

Just ignore him.... He's getting responses due to his tactics and it will keep him in here doing it.

Here's his very first post:

"I am very excited about this season. I have been lurking for a while but I felt it is time to join the party because this season and bronco mania is going to be a special one."

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    not at the this tiem but mabye i start. antonit brown was to much for the 2015 brncos defnse but they got lucky when he didnt play in the playoffs otherwise brady would have 6 rings by now

Quote Originally Posted by freyaka View Post
    he's a tim tebow fan....which is probably worse. And he can type just fine, look at his post history. He can type, he chooses not to because he is trolling us.

He still is yet to refute me calling him shanefalco which means i'm likely on the right track. He's either sf or one of the other defectors to the bf.com boards (maybe jaded who is banned over there right now and needs something to entertain himself for the rest of the month)
    keep tebow out of ur mouth hh\e doent derserve critizm from you. Hes a good person that wasnt given a proper chacne to succed

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Here's his very first post:

"I am very excited about this season. I have been lurking for a while but I felt it is time to join the party because this season and bronco mania is going to be a special one."
    MI best friend hepled me create this membershp at the tiem and helped me to tpye becuase my englsih wasnt very good i was a broncos fan but u poeple have to muhc hate.

MI best friend hepled me create this membershp at the tiem and helped me to tpye becuase my englsih wasnt very good i was a broncos fan but u poeple have to muhc hate.
    A likely story lol....

keep tebow out of ur mouth hh\e doent derserve critizm from you. Hes a good person that wasnt given a proper chacne to succed
    Yea I mean he only got what, 4-5 chances on several teams and couldn't play well enough to earth the starting job for any of them? Ya...never given a proper chance. The guy was a RB or TE who was confused and wanted to play QB instead.

Good ole Red Light Timmy...

Tim Tebow was a colossal waste of a draft pick.