Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Results 436 to 449 of 449
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    not at the this tiem but mabye i start. antonit brown was to much for the 2015 brncos defnse but they got lucky when he didnt play in the playoffs otherwise brady would have 6 rings by now
    Excuses, excuses. Why don't you come to Denver and actually learn grammar?

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    MI best friend hepled me create this membershp at the tiem and helped me to tpye becuase my englsih wasnt very good i was a broncos fan but u poeple have to muhc hate.
    ROFL, if that isn't a big lie. Someone having problems in another language generally make consistent grammatical and, often with English, phonetic spelling errors. Your messages are just made up gibberish.

    Try again.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    ROFL, if that isn't a big lie. Someone having problems in another language generally make consistent grammatical and, often with English, phonetic spelling errors. Your messages are just made up gibberish.

    Try again.
    mabye you cna give urself an infraction now for trioling me

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Excuses, excuses. Why don't you come to Denver and actually learn grammar?
    why our u in devner fan page if u a stleeler fan?

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea I mean he only got what, 4-5 chances on several teams and couldn't play well enough to earth the starting job for any of them? Ya...never given a proper chance. The guy was a RB or TE who was confused and wanted to play QB instead.

    Good ole Red Light Timmy...

    Tim Tebow was a colossal waste of a draft pick.
    HE WAS NTO SO UGHHH YOU DONT NO TALNET WHEN U SEE IT

    dont takl bad abut tebow keep his naem out of ur motuh

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    why our u in devner fan page if u a stleeler fan?
    Do you not see my profile pic? It's a Denver Broncos Logo, which means I'm a broncos fan. There's no way I'm going with the Steelers and their hypocritical doings.

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    HE WAS NTO SO UGHHH YOU DONT NO TALNET WHEN U SEE IT

    dont takl bad abut tebow keep his naem out of ur motuh
    Dude, just accept the facts. Tebow was overrated, is overrated, and will always be overrated.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    mabye you cna give urself an infraction now for trioling me
    He's not trolling you. What he says is true.

    And you're insulting every person that has English as a second language.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    He's not trolling you. What he says is true.

    And you're insulting every person that has English as a second language.
    Or as a first langue for that matter...It's painful to try and read his made up words. Especially since we know full well he knows how to type properly.

    We weren't born yesterday lol, we see right through this "I don't know english, my friend helped me" garbage


  10. #445
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Or as a first langue for that matter...It's painful to try and read his made up words. Especially since we know full well he knows how to type properly.

    We weren't born yesterday lol, we see right through this "I don't know english, my friend helped me" garbage
    Even his posts from a few months ago seemed to be attempts to seem ignorant, or grammatically weak. But they are even more overdone now. If it were true, he would have serious problems going on if he kept down grading..... Pretty weak attempt Timmy....

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,671
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Dude, just accept the facts. Tebow was overrated, is overrated, and will always be overrated.
    I don't believe the word is overrated. He was one dimensional. Tebow was able to throw LONG balls well and run the ball really well. He was not able to read defenses- nearly at all and on top of that he was also unable to throw the ball the 4-5 yard type plays that are so critical in the NFL. One could even argue that a good portion of Tom Brady's career has come from the 4-7 yard throws.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,532
    MY question, to all you CHEATriots fanboy Tammy Brady jocksniffers! How much has Kraft paid off the Refs and NFL??? They lost that Jets game as far as I https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...Kz&ocid=HPCDHP
    am concerned.
    oh YEAH?

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    MY question, to all you CHEATriots fanboy Tammy Brady jocksniffers! How much has Kraft paid off the Refs and NFL??? They lost that Jets game as far as I https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...Kz&ocid=HPCDHP
    am concerned.
    If you knew anything, you would know that the league favors the two NY teams more than anyone else. Roger Goodell was also a former intern with the NYJ, the very team we were playing last week. Lastly, the rule is clear. If the ball carrier loses possession prior to reaching the end zone, he must regain possession in the end zone for the touch down to count. The jets guy regained posession only once he fell out of bounds.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,632
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If you knew anything, you would know that the league favors the two NY teams more than anyone else. Roger Goodell was also a former intern with the NYJ, the very team we were playing last week. Lastly, the rule is clear. If the ball carrier loses possession prior to reaching the end zone, he must regain possession in the end zone for the touch down to count. The jets guy regained posession only once he fell out of bounds.
    It's a stupid rule and like the tuck rule it will soon be gone thanks to you cheating pansies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •