Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    It must suck always having to step up to Mannings level to break his records to measure your own QB's success.
    Keep reaching for the stars kid. Maybe someday Brady will break Mannings TD record again or catch up to him in MVP awards.
    thanks genius. manning is older than brady and has played more in this league. in addition, manning had a reputation for padding his numbers. third, manning played with better receivers. and yet brady still has accomplished more in this league...at least in the categories that really matter.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-16-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    thanks genius. manning is older than brady. in addition, manning had a reputation for padding his stats. third, manning played with better receivers. and yet brady still has accomplished more in this league...at least in the categories that really matter.
    Manning had a reputation for padding his stats?....Yeah probably because he didn't have Bellichek running a defense that was shutting other teams down. He had to out score everybody.

Ouch. Tommy can't even throw a touchdown.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Even thought the Cheifs won this game, this doesn't mean anything. Remember when the Cheifs blew the Patriots back in 2014? These cheaters won the Superbowl! I think it was the massive mouth flapping the media and whiny fans of other teams that led the Patriots to win that SB. We need less mouth flapping and more action! We need to petition the NFL to get asterisks for all their championships. Are we doing this? or continue to mouth flap? Lets do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Brady has cheated 4 more times then Elway and Brady has a 1-0 edge in suspensions.
    I know right? He used Vaseline, Steriods, PEDs, bribed players to take out other players, paid $7500 to ballboys to alter the surface of their footballs, they even cirvumvented the salary cap and used stickum. Bunch of cheaters these patriots are! Lets petition the NFL to get asterisks on their championship instead of mouth flapping. What you're doing by mouth flapping isn't getting us anywhere. We need to stop whining about cheating and get into action. You with me? Lets do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    I know right? He used Vaseline, Steriods, PEDs, bribed players to take out other players, paid $7500 to ballboys to alter the surface of their footballs, they even cirvumvented the salary cap and used stickum. Bunch of cheaters these patriots are! Lets petition the NFL to get asterisks on their championship instead of mouth flapping. What you're doing by mouth flapping isn't getting us anywhere. We need to stop whining about cheating and get into action. You with me? Lets do this!
    C-mon Tammybrady12 knock it off. We know it's you under another alias. Just grow up already, the constant trolling is getting you no where...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    C-mon Tammybrady12 knock it off. We know it's you under another alias. Just grow up already, the constant trolling is getting you no where...
    I'm trying to get you guys from whining too much and get into action. I'm tired of these cheating patriots. Aren't you? We need less mouth flapping and more action. Are you with me?

I'm trying to get you guys from whining too much and get into action. I'm tired of these cheating patriots. Aren't you? We need less mouth flapping and more action. Are you with me?
    You keep on saying the same things in your post.....must be drunk. I would be too if my team got destroyed on your home turf.

What sort of action are you speaking of? This is a message board. All people here do is talk, it's kind of the point of a message board.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    You keep on saying the same things in your post.....must be drunk. I would be too if my team got destroyed on your home turf.
    and by alex smith of all people. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    What sort of action are you speaking of? This is a message board. All people here do is talk, it's kind of the point of a message board.
    Exactly. Trying to get the message out. So when we're not entangled in our little isolated internet world where we feel like empowered keyboard warriors, we can get people to go out in the real world and make a change instead of whining on the internet. Lets do this!

Exactly. Trying to get the message out. So when we're not entangled in our little isolated internet world where we feel like empowered keyboard warriors, we can get people to go out in the real world and make a change instead of whining on the internet. Lets do this!
    Please stop whining.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Haha Tammy b has lost her mind with going 0-1 hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Haha Tammy b has lost her mind with going 0-1 hahahahaha
    Brady6 is the intoxicated version of Tammyb12

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    thanks genius. manning is older than brady and has played more in this league. in addition, manning had a reputation for padding his numbers. third, manning played with better receivers. and yet brady still has accomplished more in this league...at least in the categories that really matter.
    Correction...Manning teams paid his Favorite WRs for years so they looked better than the WRs Brady played with a couple of seasons. If Manning padded stats like you cry babies say what was the 2007 season when Brady was still throwing with 40 point leads? The best way to score is the best way to score the end!

None of that changes the fact your team got wrecked tonight. lash out more .
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.