Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    Exactly. Trying to get the message out. So when we're not entangled in our little isolated internet world where we feel like empowered keyboard warriors, we can get people to go out in the real world and make a change instead of whining on the internet. Lets do this!
    Michael Jackson that crap...man in the mirror. Not the Chester thing I am sure you were hoping for!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Bill Belicheck: "Tonight we didn't do anything well"!

Wow for once in his career he was completely truthful. Pansy fans should take notice and follow the example.

The new ball boy forgot to bring the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Correction...Manning teams paid his Favorite WRs for years so they looked better than the WRs Brady played with a couple of seasons. If Manning padded stats like you cry babies say what was the 2007 season when Brady was still throwing with 40 point leads? The best way to score is the best way to score the end!

None of that changes the fact your team got wrecked tonight. lash out more .
    I would be careful about mouth flapping at these cheating Patriots. The last time they lost the season opener in 2001, 2003 and 2014... these cheaters won all 3 superbowls each time!!! I think they're up to some cheating scheme as they apparently lost this opener on purpose.They might even revert to using Vaseline or cheating the salary cap this time. We need to be vigilant against these cheaters.

Love how the sports media always seem to make excuses for the pats. No Edelman; boo hoo.

All preseason we've heard how stacked they are and that Brady has weapons galore and the best roster in the league. Now it's poor Brady lost his security blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    I would be careful about mouth flapping at these cheating Patriots. The last time they lost the season opener in 2001, 2003 and 2014... these cheaters won all 3 superbowls each time!!! I think they're up to some cheating scheme as they apparently lost this opener on purpose.They might even revert to using Vaseline or cheating the salary cap this time. We need to be vigilant against these cheaters.
    And in 2015 Pats fans were talking about how the last time before that they lost late in the season to Miami, they won the Super Bowl. blah, blah, blah. The past has nothing to do with right now. Regardless of how those three years turned out, the Patriots gave up over 500 yards of offense and the most points they've had scored on them since 1993, the Patriots will be fine if Brady isn't as average (at best) as he looked and if the defense can actually stop someone. But right now they have a lot of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Love how the sports media always seem to make excuses for the pats. No Edelman; boo hoo.

All preseason we've heard how stacked they are and that Brady has weapons galore and the best roster in the league. Now it's poor Brady lost his security blanket.

The NFL Network debate of if this is the best Patriots team ever assembled died quickly this year.

It's called KARMA and it couldn't happen to a more deserving team.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    How are your Colts doing? Yep I remember you jumping ship last season back to the sorry Colts. Move on no room here.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

What do you care colts fan? Your profile picture seems to suggest you are "boycotting" anyway. Is that the current bandwagon you've decided to hop on? It's hard to figure out where you stand since you flop back and forth so often. Heck, next time you come here you could be a patriots fan.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that your team is terrible this year.

I knew manning’s lap dog would be back as soon as the pats lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    What do you care colts fan? Your profile picture seems to suggest you are "boycotting" anyway. Is that the current bandwagon you've decided to hop on? It's hard to figure out where you stand since you flop back and forth so often. Heck, next time you come here you could be a patriots fan.
    This is his biography:

“I am from Fort Wayne Indiana. I moved to Fort Collins Colorado 14 years ago and I now live in Aurora Colorado. I hate the Patriots and Tom Brady Fanboys..”

Clearly, he is a colts fan who switched to the broncos after manning signed with denver (join date of 2014). He has been lurking around the forum all offseason and decided to post when the patriots look bad. Where was he after NE won the super bowl last year?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-03-2017 at 07:02 AM.

It dosent help when you have the bias jerome officating the game. Literally something like 25-7 since 2014 when calling patriots games.