Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

I still think Manning gives us the best shot

Brock has shown promise but our Defense is still carrying us. Our run game is looking better but lets face it we cannot win football game scoring 20- pts. Manning is our only chance of actually scoring pts when hes healthy. Lets ride Brock IMO until Peyton is healthy and let him play unless Brock shows us different in the next two weeks. Our RBs will at least have confidence when Manning comes in. Our offense line needs some work though, I cannot believe how bad we are at protecting out qb.

Why? Seriously, what makes you think our offense will score points with Manning at the helm? Did you not think there would be some growing pains with a QB who has started 3 games? AND We're still 3-0 during that time.

I'm just finding it hard to understand why people still think Manning is the best option. Hes not. Father time has caught up with him and its absolutely not his fault, he simply cant do it anymore.

The best thing Manning can do for us this year is to step aside and be there when Brock needs him. He is still one of the smartest football minds to ever suit up. He has a lot of offer Brock and thats what he should do.

I agree to some point, I really would suck as a GM in this situation. Im not a Manning fan or a Manning homer. I am just thinking subjectively that he may give us the best option when healthy. I saw all the garbage throws and poor decisions as everybody else saw. Now when I saw Brock on our opening drive I was excited, but nothing happened after that. We dont get the pick six we could have lost the game.

Yes Manning causes me to drink lots of shots.... I agree

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Yes Manning causes me to drink lots of shots.... I agree
    Haha well at least there good shots

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    I agree to some point, I really would suck as a GM in this situation. Im not a Manning fan or a Manning homer. I am just thinking subjectively that he may give us the best option when healthy. I saw all the garbage throws and poor decisions as everybody else saw. Now when I saw Brock on our opening drive I was excited, but nothing happened after that. We dont get the pick six we could have lost the game.
    The fact is, at the end of the day the score was Broncos 17 SD 3. We dont know what couldve or wouldve happened.

Brock has played some good football. I do think the coaching staff should let him loose a bit, because we were extremely run heavy in the second half. But, Brock has been solid and looks poised. Manning will never be healthy. He hasnt been "healthy" since last year.

And, when you think of who should start, think to yourself which one of the guys you find to be more of a liability: Manning or Brock.
    Last edited by VenomousDB; 12-07-2015 at 10:58 PM.

Brock has shown promise but our Defense is still carrying us. Our run game is looking better but lets face it we cannot win football game scoring 20- pts. Manning is our only chance of actually scoring pts when hes healthy. Lets ride Brock IMO until Peyton is healthy and let him play unless Brock shows us different in the next two weeks. Our RBs will at least have confidence when Manning comes in. Our offense line needs some work though, I cannot believe how bad we are at protecting out qb.
    2013 Manning gives you the best shot.

2015 Manning, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    The fact is, at the end of the day the score was Broncos 17 SD 3. We dont know what couldve or wouldve happened.

Brock has played some good football. I do think the coaching staff should let him loose a bit, because we were extremely run heavy in the second half. But, Brock has been solid and looks poised. Manning will never be healthy. He hasnt been "healthy" since last year.

And, when you think of who should start, think to yourself which one of the guys you find to be more of a reliability: Manning or Brock.
    well If i was choosing I would choose Brock, But who knows the extent of the injuries Manning had. He still holds the record for interceptions this season I think. But hes not playing his offense. I really think if Manning was allowed to play his game with out D it might be a different story. I have watched game after game in the NFL(all teams) where its run run pass. Kubiak needs a system where Brock can throw the deep ball and make a completion time after time. IMO Brock is the next Joe Flacco. I hate the Ravens by the way lulz my ex is dating the guard now.

I have seen nothing whatsoever, during this entire season, that would indicate that Peyton Manning would do a better job as starting QB of the Denver Broncos than Brock Osweiler.

Nothing.

At all.

The RBs have said they prefer a QB under center because it gives them a better view of the defense before the snap. Manning is done, finito. Sink or swim with Brock.

Look, when the season started I gave Manning the benefit of the doubt. Our Offensive woes were not all because of him. Not by a long shot. When they got to the Green Bay game I thought that they had turned the corner. Then, against Indy, they didn't look as good. Then, against KC, Manning looked horrible. Not the Offense. Not the O-Line. Manning looked horrible. So we stick Oz in there against the Bears and the Offense looked like it did against Green Bay again. Then we stick Oz in there against the Pats...same Offense. Then we stick Oz in there at San Diego...same Offense. Not that the O was dominant but it looked like the same Offense that we ran against Green Bay. For three weeks in a row. It's an Offense that we can win with. So we have one game out of nine where Manning ran that Offense. And we have three games out of three that Oz did.

3/3>1/9

Why do people keep saying we can't win by scoring x amount of points. Run the ball, and control the clock. Put some long drives together that result in some points, not turnovers. Then, yes, we do have the defense to win ball games putting up 20 points.

welps whatever Deon was right, if we dont win the Superbowl we have someone to blame lulz. I just dont see it as Brock if we win.

I do respect Kubiak though he has played this down. I am surprised the media is following his torso trying to figure stuff out. Hes got a game plan and whatever he does I respect.

welps whatever Deon was right, if we dont win the Superbowl we have someone to blame lulz. I just dont see it as Brock if we win.
    I do respect Kubiak though he has played this down. I am surprised the media is following his torso trying to figure stuff out. Hes got a game plan and whatever he does I respect.
    What the hell are you talking about?