Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Jump to conclusions much? Who said I don't know what the myth is?
    Maybe you do. But you don't think its a problem that voters are not even watching one of the finalists? Or over 150 voters are casting their ballots before the games are even over? Sure seems like a problem to me, and an unfair one at that. What if in that last game Watson threw for 500 ran for another 100-200 and had like 5-7 TDs? Or Henry had 30-40 carries with 400 yards and a couple TDs? Or McCaffrey doing what he did in that conference championship? Those types of performances could easily sway votes. Especially this year when it was going to be close.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    The only thing that is a joke is this thread.

There is no east coast bias. Mariotta just won it last year. Are y'all really that forgetful?

What about RG3?

Also Winston was not SEC even though he was east coast.

But y'all need to give it a rest. I despise Bama but the right player won.

I agree man, I don't get the surprise at all. I thought everyone knew beforehand that Henry was going to win. You know being a Ohio St fan I love Elliott and what he did this year, but he didn't deserve to be in the discussion, you know I can't stand the SEC, but I feel the right dude won. He carried that offense all year long.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Like I said that vote was a freaking sham

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Like I said that vote was a freaking sham
    I don't feel that way. As a matter of fact Espn.com had Henry winning a week ahead of it. McCaffery is a beast, but you can't take away from what Henry did. The bowl game is after the fact and doesn't matter. Just my 2 pennies.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I don't feel that way. As a matter of fact Espn.com had Henry winning a week ahead of it. McCaffery is a beast, but you can't take away from what Henry did. The bowl game is after the fact and doesn't matter. Just my 2 pennies.
    You mean the same week that was before the conference champ games when Christiam put up 450 yards? When voters had already submitted their ballots????? Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    You mean the same week that was before the conference champ games when Christiam put up 450 yards? When voters had already submitted their ballots????? Hmmmm
    359 Carries 2061 Yards 25 Rush TDs. Hard to just overlook those numbers.
    Dread it.Run from it.