Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,870
    I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
    You'll shoot your eye out!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,032
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Um, do I need to put a call in to your wife Rancid?

    You're both easy to please. All I want is a SB, $10M and a new job!
    wait a minute with 10 mil even if 60% go to taxes if invested modestly you could easily live on the 4 mil that is left and a JOB hell watching the money grow would be hard enough. if that is not enough ..volunteer somewhere to help the less fortunate.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    All I want for X Mas is a some bifocals..I went crossed eyed watching Kubiak's offense..and if there is room in Santa's sleigh of course to have Peyton lead the Broncos to a SB 50 victory.
    pretty sure that it maybe a guide dog you will need instead of glasses.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,032
    Got a new Xbox One from the Broncos so I all need now are some exercise programs for it as it seems to be already loaded with "games" . Madden 2016, Halo, tomb raider and forza 6.

    Since I've never owned a gaming console Any Ideas I'll CP for them.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    Got a new Xbox One from the Broncos so I all need now are some exercise programs for it as it seems to be already loaded with "games" . Madden 2016, Halo, tomb raider and forza 6.

    Since I've never owned a gaming console Any Ideas I'll CP for them.
    I hope u really did get an xbox 1 cause I guarantee you got the new fallout. I know this has nothing to do with the Broncos but is it worth getting?

    jk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,032
    Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    I hope u really did get an xbox 1 cause I guarantee you got the new fallout. I know this has nothing to do with the Broncos but is it worth getting?

    jk
    have not fired it up yet, those items I listed was on the outside of the box It is 1 TB, so am looking for fitness stuff not heavy duty but good quality get into shape stuff.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    have not fired it up yet, those items I listed was on the outside of the box It is 1 TB, so am looking for fitness stuff not heavy duty but good quality get into shape stuff.
    I play fallout b4 new vegas b4 I go to bed. Its relaxing and I sleep really well. Chess also helps me sleep. Im only 2000 elo in chess which is pathetic.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,032
    Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    I play fallout b4 new vegas b4 I go to bed. Its relaxing and I sleep really well. Chess also helps me sleep. Im only 2000 elo in chess which is pathetic.
    once i get it setup I'll look into that.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,187
    Here is my hope for Sunday.....



    But but some might find my lack of faith disturbing.......
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
    Lol , you'll shoot ur eye out !

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    You'll shoot your eye out!
    Crap u beat me 2 it .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •