Page 1 of 187 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 15 : 2015 Broncos vs Steelers

Well Denver fans,

here we are in week 15 a 10-3 record and it appears other than the D we are in complete dissary.

We had a chance for the # 1 seed, and we Macked it away. How Kubes could not do something to better protect Oz I don't know. Then again how does the leagues tallest starting QB keep getting passes batted? How can you throw over a wide open Virgil Green and why do you hold on to the ball so long and are willing to take a sack instead of throwing it away? Of course the receivers have not helped as we are 7th in the league in dropped passes as of Sunday. If we weren't dropping passes, we were fumbling the ball away.

Last Sunday was a disaster, utter and complete. Now we get to go into Pitt to face the red hot Steelers. Some here may try to down play than but that offense has been on fire as of late.

The Broncos D is the only team this year not to give up 300 passing yards to a QB. Big Ben has thrown for over 300 yards in six of his last 9 games. (avg 332.1 ypg this season) The D will be tested. Our O-line will be tested as well, but then again they have been tested every week this year. Hopefully Michael (Turnstile) Schofield can play better this week, it would certainly be an effort to play worse.

The Steelers have scored 30 or more points in their last 5 games, are # 1 in offensive ypg and have 38 sacks this season (ranked 5th) In his four starts Brock has been sacked 14 times. They will be coming after Brock. The Steelers DC even came out and stated that Brock sometimes does not know where to go with the ball and holds on to it too long

We have KC closing the gap fast and we have not played our best ball. A win vs Pitt would do wonders for us. Can we win? Yes we have a chance. we need to make the most of it. If special teams and offense play like last week then it could be blow out city.

So how do we do in our 14th game of the season? Well in the last 10 years we have a 4 - 6 record. (2-6 in the last 8 years) All 4 wins were on the road. Of the 6 losses 3 were home, 3 on the road.

A positive note: We need the D to step up and over all they have: from the NFL: The Denver Broncos lead the NFL in scoring defense (17.3 PPG), total defense (272.5 YPG) and sacks (44) this season. Since team sacks were first tracked in 1964, no team has led the league in all three categories for a season. Denver is also No. 1 in pass defense (188.2 YPG).

The Steelers D is not up to par to some of their old D. They are 6th vs the run but 31st vs the pass (279 yds per game). If Brock has time, he will have a chance for some plays. We need to make sure we hold on to the ball.

This is a big time test for Brock and the offense. I hope they pass. Kubes needs to put the team in a better position to win. The Raiders made adjustments. Kubes coached as if we had a two TD lead.
    This is a team that can be great, they showed flashes of it in the Green Bay game. I hope they show it again tomorrow.

WIn or lose... and I hate when we lose as much as anyone, we need to follow the COC. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct For a team with our record we are more divided than we should be. The mods were very active last Sunday to curb discussions that were becoming too heated and will be here again to keep watch. Thanks Mods.

Also thank you to all who post here and make these threads what they are. 99% of us here are Bronco fans and want the team to do well. It's just the details that mess us up. Wishing all a wonderful holiday and hope we get the gift of a "W" Go Broncos!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE stealerz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK big ben !!!

Broncos 42
    stealerz 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

It's official ! It's game day!!

Go Broncos!!

Steeler fans and I have a common dislike for the Ravens. We high five each other when our teams play them (I'm talking strangers). This week, we're ignoring each other.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    It's official ! It's game day!!

Go Broncos!!

Steeler fans and I have a common dislike for the Ravens. We high five each other when our teams play them (I'm talking strangers). This week, we're ignoring each other.
    Sounds like a good strategy Peanut
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

GO Broncos!!!
    I really like Cheese.

I hope the team is taking offense that people are acting like the Broncos is going to get blown out by the Steelers....The Steelers are a good team,but folks act like their defense is good ,especially their secondary.On top of that,the Broncos beaten two high powered offense,so far this year and I have a feeling this won't be any different....If the Steelers win then I will be wrong.
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Originally born in PA. Grew up in Steeler's Land.... I've been to Heinz Field and seen Jay Cutler and Javon Walker destroy the steelers. Today, I want to see Brock and Em destroy them.

Here is to a healthy game on both ends with the Broncos victorious.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Go broncos!
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Go Broncos! Let's show them how to play real mile high football, not what we saw last game.

For many reasons we need this game. I hope we come out big and shut the commentators up. Right now I would say we are supposed to get stomped 40-10 based on commentary. I hope the Orange and Blue plays a complete, efficient and effective game and rolls out of there with a W. I saw one there with Plummer and Javon Walker. Let's do the same.

I am worried about how banged up we are at safety, but I pray we can overcome it

imo in order to win today offense going to need to finally show up 27-30 points. no turnovers, run the ball 150+yds, be good on 3rd down n TD's in the red zone..

we need to own the clock give the D some rest vs that high powered offense they have n I really pray if or when our OT's struggle give them some help unlike last week...

I'll be at the game in Pittsburgh.

Follow me @denverrdan for pictures. Hope to be meeting up with Taz there as well.

Anyone watching NFL Network? What they saying bout Manning not wanting to be Brocks backup

Quote Originally Posted by kev5ifty6 View Post
    Anyone watching NFL Network? What they saying bout Manning not wanting to be Brocks backup
    Here is a link for anyone who wants to see it

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...ing-would-quit
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Quote Originally Posted by kev5ifty6 View Post
    yah I saw it & IF its true that Peyton doesn't want to be the back up I totally agree w/ everything they said.