Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post game rants --- Broncos and Steelers

When is the league going to put a stop this, when are they going to discipline these referees?

I truly feel that it's not even worth it to watch these games. Anything tge broncos do that is productive like Ronnie Hilmans first down midway through the fourth the is a yellow flag to negate it.

I know they like to say on the radio that these penalties cannot be used as excuses but I am begining to sttongly disagree.

We are seeing way too many yellow flags these days, these jerks can throw yellow flags on every play becuz there are penalties on every play so why do they come at the most crucial moments for Denver and why it so one-sided during every Bronco game and why is nothing being done about it?

We can sit here and argue about Peyton Manning's offense and Gary Kubiak offense what works, what doesn't work should manning retire but really it is all for nothing when these jerks and their officiating is dictating the outcomes of every game!
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Broncos choke again after total domination in the first half!

What a joke. Who is pissed like me? I have to admit I am not impressed with Kubiac's coaching.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Postgame thoughts

This game is 100% on Kubiak. Zero adjustments made. We should have hired Todd Bowles.

The OL is straight garbage, doesn't matter who the QB is, we cannot win with this line.

Defense wasn't great, but once again, they were on the field way too much. Against this offense, its suicide.

Brock played excellent when he had time to throw in the first half. I blame the OL and playcalling more than Brock.

Broncos offense becoming one dimensional Again!

Brock Osweiler was throwing the ball all night. If we can't get this running game going we are going one and done in the playoffs. Why do you think we go scoreless in the second half? They know we are going to throw the ball!!!

This Denver team is undisciplined. That's no secret. The refs aren't out to get them. I'm sure fans of every team feel that way about their own boys.

Sick to death of Broncos not finishing games

IDC anymore. I am going to get an aneurysm thinking about this offense!!!!!

They might not even make the playoffs if they lose to SD and Cincy. Denver will be 10 and 6. This team sucks

Or the Steelers defense woke up in the second half.

Or the Steelers offense figured out how to decimate man coverage (though some fans feel as though it is somehow and always better than zone defense).

Or Brock just doesn't have what it takes to close out games.

Or it was a tale of two halves.

Or any of those things.

What good does it do to get pissed? Will that fix things? Will it make your day-to-day easier? Is it good for your health?

I think this is a big coaching problem. Kubiak ran the Texans into the ground and couldn't get it done, now he is killing this team.

I agree Kubiak is a bad option that we decided to choose. But were stuck with him this year. I would love if he just managed the clock and had the other coaching staff do their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    This game is 100% on Kubiak. Zero adjustments made. We should have hired Todd Bowles.

The OL is straight garbage, doesn't matter who the QB is, we cannot win with this line.

Defense wasn't great, but once again, they were on the field way too much. Against this offense, its suicide.

Brock played excellent when he had time to throw in the first half. I blame the OL and playcalling more than Brock.
    Piss poor decision making by Brock in the second half. And when he did make a good play it was either dropped or called back. He is not ready to lead us to a super bowl yet. i saw the potential but he is just not ready.

D wasnt good but they gave us a shot when we needed it and we blew it.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Two words, foul stench!

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post

Or the Steelers made adjustments to the first half play of the offense and Brock just didn't have what it takes under pressure.

There are two teams out there. It isn't just Denver's coaches to blame when something goes wrong.

Should have kept Gase

What a wasted year