Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WhoDeyBengals!!! Where are you?

Do you have a life? If so, please drop it and come entertain us for a few days. You are b̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ sorely missed.

And screw you for opening day, you dope you.

Whodey.....There is a name I hope we see this week too!

Good call DS....

Oh ya this is smack...

Stupid Raider fan....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I talked to him on facebook the other day and told him he needed to stop by. He seemed rather meh about it. I don't know that I would expect him.

Seems a waste of time for him...we are going to smack them in the mouth....Broncos win 6 to 2 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

So let me get this straight, if we have a life we should drop by? But a bunch of you Broncos fans tell us to get a life and go to our own boards.

So which is which?

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    So let me get this straight, if we have a life we should drop by? But a bunch of you Broncos fans tell us to get a life and go to our own boards.

So which is which?
    he is a long time well respected member of this forum, that's why. and he doesn't really talk smack, broncos fans don't like it when you talk smack

So which is which?

We like him....He is our Bengals Baph

So which is which?
    No you seem to misunderstand, we actually enjoy HIS company.

So which is which?
    Devil Spawn is a Raiders fan, so...

So which is which?
    First ..he was called out and asked to post by a Raiders fan..so fail number 291 addressed.

Secondly he isnt a troll, knows how to talk real smack and is/was a respected memeber here http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...nds&highlight=
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

he is a long time well respected member of this forum, that's why. and he doesn't really talk smack, broncos fans don't like it when you talk smack
    You don't know how to talk smack, so how would you know? BTW, how's Melvin Gordon working out for you? I remember before the season you were saying that he was going to be incredible already and that he was the Wisconsin back who would undo their reputation, how's that going? You still jacked for him and his 3.5 ypc?

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt By'Note View Post
    You don't know how to talk smack, so how would you know? BTW, how's Melvin Gordon working out for you? I remember before the season you were saying that he was going to be incredible already and that he was the Wisconsin back who would undo their reputation, how's that going? You still jacked for him and his 3.5 ypc?
    ahh still butt hurt i see? if i didn't know how to talk smack, i wouldn't get donkey fans like you crying about me constantly.

oh and speaking of not knowing how to talk smack? why don't you be truthful? i never said what you claimed i did, maybe find some real smack material and come back and talk to me?

how come you don't want to talk about how right i was about how the broncos should have never brought back manning? hows that one working out? or how about how i said your backs are terrible? wanna have a discussion about that? lol

oh and for good measure, i'm going to go ahead and leave this here for you since we both know it's the source of your tears

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    We like him....He is our Bengals Baph
    You take that back! TAKE THAT BACK!

Hi guys!

It's been a while. I guess I should explain why I've been about as likely to spot as Bigfoot around these parts... I write for a living now.

That has to seem odd to many of you. "They pay WhoDey to write?" you might be thinking. "But we write here for free all the time!"

It's been many years since I've been active on these forums, and it's because when I'm off work, I generally don't feel like writing. I wish I wasn't making it sound like posting here feels too much like work... but, well, it does. Or at least it did for a long time.

I've worked in newspapers for years. I was the sports editor at a smaller newspaper near Louisville for about two years, with the bulk of the rest of my time away working as a news reporter. I even got a job at The Cincinnati Enquirer back in May.

I hated it so much that I quit three months later. Now I'm a freelance writer. Life is weird.

One of the ironies of being a newspaper reporter is that your freedom of speech becomes very limited. You have to keep your biases to yourself. Now, anyone that knows me will tell you that my relationship with my biases is very, very healthy. That's why it was generally better for me to keep my biases to myself. It was for my own good that I not go out and pick fights with idiots on the Internet.

Kids, let me tell you something: There are a lot of idiots on the Internet.

But hey! I'm not a newspaper reporter anymore! That means talking to idiots online is no longer a problem! HI GUYS!

I guess you're wondering how I think the game Monday's going to go. I think you guys are probably going to win, and I would be pleasantly surprised if we took the game from you in your house. After all, A.J. McCarron will be starting his second career game, and while he looked OK against the 49ers, he wasn't exactly slinging it around a lot. The game plan was very, very conservative, and the Niners were able to key in on our running game and keep our YPC south of 3 yards. If that's the case again this week, it's going to be a long day.

Of course, you would think our defense would be just as likely to give your offense fits, but some injuries have left our secondary looking pretty banged up. The altitude could keep Geno Atkins off the field for most of the game because of his sickle cell trait, which obviously impacts our pass rush. We do still have one of the better secondaries in the league, though, so maybe a defensive touchdown and a few field goals will be enough to win.

I don't think there's anyone out there who thinks that the Bengals don't need this game worse than Denver, though. We don't want to play in Denver again in the postseason for reasons I've already mentioned, and an extra week increases the odds that we get Dalton back for the playoffs. The extra motivation might be enough to tip the scales in our favor. But like I said, I'm not terribly optimistic about it.

I hate the Steelers more than you or anyone you know.

Anyhow, I'm flattered that you guys started a thread about me. It's been years since I've been a regular here, and it's good to know that I'm remembered all these years later. I'm touched.

That being said, screw all of you. I spent 15 minutes writing this post, so ya'll owe me $25.
    Last edited by WhoDeyBengals; 12-24-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Opening day was hilarious. I watched the highlights repeatedly for days afterwards. It was my happy place.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Hahahahaha....welcome home buddy....even if it it for just a $25 post.