Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    ahh still butt hurt i see? if i didn't know how to talk smack, i wouldn't get donkey fans like you crying about me constantly.

    oh and speaking of not knowing how to talk smack? why don't you be truthful? i never said what you claimed i did, maybe find some real smack material and come back and talk to me?

    how come you don't want to talk about how right i was about how the broncos should have never brought back manning? hows that one working out? or how about how i said your backs are terrible? wanna have a discussion about that? lol

    oh and for good measure, i'm going to go ahead and leave this here for you since we both know it's the source of your tears

    Still sticking with "butthurt" huh? You're like a 5 year old who learns a word and uses it constantly. And once again I'll just point out how sad it is that you took a picture of a Rams player and then thought it would be awesome and people would care that you shot your guns at it. Well played Charlton Heston! I notice you have a new picture that doesn't show the enormous number of misses that you had....

    EDIT: If you're going to stick to the same things, I might as well just recycle my post from the summer, which pretty much covers everything you ever say, so once again, here's me posting just like you, feel free to cut and paste it so you won't have to write this over and over:

    Allow me to retort for him: "that's just butthurtedness (whatever that is) donkey, you're just angry that I took the time to get an autographed picture of a player no longer on the Broncos, took it out and shot my guns at it, and I hit it almost 1 out of every 4 shots donkey, my best ever, butthurter. You're also butthurteded that I started a thread back in 2012 that talked about how awesome Billy Volek is as a backup QB, way better than any butthurted donkey backup QB, butthurtness donkey."

    EDIT 2: And I do have to acknowledge that I was wrong, I went back and looked, you were actually very middle of the road on Gordon and didn't proclaim anything (SDSERA was the one who was doing more hyping of Gordon) so I admit that you did not say that.
    Last edited by Butler By'Note; 12-24-2015 at 12:30 PM.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt By'Note View Post
    Still sticking with "butthurt" huh? You're like a 5 year old who learns a word and uses it constantly. And once again I'll just point out how sad it is that you took a picture of a Rams player and then thought it would be awesome and people would care that you shot your guns at it. Well played Charlton Heston! I notice you have a new picture that doesn't show the enormous number of misses that you had....

    EDIT: If you're going to stick to the same things, I might as well just recycle my post from the summer, which pretty much covers everything you ever say, so once again, here's me posting just like you, feel free to cut and paste it so you won't have to write this over and over:

    Allow me to retort for him: "that's just butthurtedness (whatever that is) donkey, you're just angry that I took the time to get an autographed picture of a player no longer on the Broncos, took it out and shot my guns at it, and I hit it almost 1 out of every 4 shots donkey, my best ever, butthurter. You're also butthurteded that I started a thread back in 2012 that talked about how awesome Billy Volek is as a backup QB, way better than any butthurted donkey backup QB, butthurtness donkey."

    EDIT 2: And I do have to acknowledge that I was wrong, I went back and looked, you were actually very middle of the road on Gordon and didn't proclaim anything (SDSERA was the one who was doing more hyping of Gordon) so I admit that you did not say that.
    [smack]

    ROFL!! well your name is Butthurt By'Note

    also, the moment i made that post is when you instantly went on your whining crusade talking about how bad my smack is. it's just funny to see you go all EMO over a post i made then try to tell me i don't know how to talk smack

    you do realize that confirms that i was actually quite successful, right? that's why i always bring it up to you, i actually forgot about that until you posted lol

    [/smack]

    it's cool about the Gordon thing, i never proclaim an un-proven rookie anything other than un-proven, even though i was optimistic and still am, less than i was however.

    merry Christmas bro! try not to take things too serious, sorry if i offended you or pissed you off in some way.

    ^^ not smack

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    [smack]

    ROFL!! well your name is Butthurt By'Note

    . it's just funny to see you go all EMO over a post i made then try to tell me i don't know how to talk smack

    you do realize that confirms that i was actually quite successful, right?
    that's why i always bring it up to you, i actually forgot about that until you posted lol
    Uh thats actually not what it means...That is actually a sign of a successful troll but hey at least you were a success for once.. Merry Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Uh thats actually not what it means...That is actually a sign of a successful troll but hey at least you were a success for once.. Merry Christmas
    nah bro, that wasn't a troll post. successful smack gets people pissed off at me all the time, i mainly just troll you in particular

    it's all good though...merry Christmas to you as well.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    Good to see you back, WhoDey! Even if it was for a $25 post.

    Bill me.


    And Merry Christmas.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Ky.
    Posts
    10,152
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Good to see you back, WhoDey! Even if it was for a $25 post.

    Bill me.


    And Merry Christmas.


    Merry Christmas, pal.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,937
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    [smack]

    ROFL!! well your name is Butthurt By'Note

    also, the moment i made that post is when you instantly went on your whining crusade talking about how bad my smack is. it's just funny to see you go all EMO over a post i made then try to tell me i don't know how to talk smack

    you do realize that confirms that i was actually quite successful, right? that's why i always bring it up to you, i actually forgot about that until you posted lol

    [/smack]

    it's cool about the Gordon thing, i never proclaim an un-proven rookie anything other than un-proven, even though i was optimistic and still am, less than i was however.

    merry Christmas bro! try not to take things too serious, sorry if i offended you or pissed you off in some way.

    ^^ not smack
    I saw his screen name saying that this morning as well (butthurtbynite) I was like wth wonder how that happened. Lol

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    Name changing smack can be funny on occasion. Someone once called me LusciousSpawn.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Name changing smack can be funny on occasion. Someone once called me LusciousSpawn.
    i probably couldn't even count on my hand the different ways people have changed my name to talk smack to me lol

    by the way i like that.... LusciousSpawn....or how about SCpornSpawn? or even better LookatmysigandwoodwillSpawn

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i probably couldn't even count on my hand the different ways people have changed my name to talk smack to me lol

    by the way i like that.... LusciousSpawn....or how about SCpornSpawn? or even better LookatmysigandwoodwillSpawn
    I'll take it.

    Merry XXXMas.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I'll take it.

    Merry XXXMas.
    congrats on the sweep by the way, that was a pretty good game actually....even though we suck.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    72
    Chiefs Fan here... I am expecting a good game on Monday. I don't really care who wins; just make sure the Broncos don't use a foreign substance, like VASELINE, in the cold weather.

    Actually, that's incorrect... I want the Broncos to lose the last two games and get knocked out of the playoffs. I used to despise the Raiders however they have never cheated to the extent of the Broncos so I have some respect for them.

    Elway cheated and was rewarded... this is where payback starts.

    CK

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    ahh still butt hurt i see? if i didn't know how to talk smack, i wouldn't get donkey fans like you crying about me constantly.

    oh and speaking of not knowing how to talk smack? why don't you be truthful? i never said what you claimed i did, maybe find some real smack material and come back and talk to me?

    how come you don't want to talk about how right i was about how the broncos should have never brought back manning? hows that one working out? or how about how i said your backs are terrible? wanna have a discussion about that? lol

    oh and for good measure, i'm going to go ahead and leave this here for you since we both know it's the source of your tears

    This is a great point, you do seem to get under the skin of some fans here and if you do that you probably are a good smack talker, at least in some ways.

    I remember when I was in a debate, someone actually was seemingly trying to claim I was contradicting myself and used points that YOU had made, which I was not making against my claims. That's how much it seems you were in their head lol.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
    This is a great point, you do seem to get under the skin of some fans here and if you do that you probably are a good smack talker, at least in some ways.

    I remember when I was in a debate, someone actually was seemingly trying to claim I was contradicting myself and used points that YOU had made, which I was not making against my claims. That's how much it seems you were in their head
    lol.
    happens all the time, it's all good though. not much smack talk from me at the moment though, football times are tough right now.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,318
    Quote Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
    Chiefs Fan here... I am expecting a good game on Monday. I don't really care who wins; just make sure the Broncos don't use a foreign substance, like VASELINE, in the cold weather.

    Actually, that's incorrect... I want the Broncos to lose the last two games and get knocked out of the playoffs. I used to despise the Raiders however they have never cheated to the extent of the Broncos so I have some respect for them.

    Elway cheated and was rewarded... this is where payback starts.

    CK
    "I used to despise the Raiders however they have never cheated to the extent of the Broncos so I have some respect for them."

    I hope this was a sarcastic joke for the holidays....not meant to be taken as factual. If you truly meant this as a factual statement....

    DEEEEEEEEEP BREATH

    Dude, you cant honestly mean what you said. The Raiders are proud of their HUGE cheating history and encourage it all the time with their players. You could write a book about the Raiders cheating history. The Patriots are jealous of the Raiders LOOOOOOOOOOOONG cheating history. The Patsies however cheat BIGGER and more blatant. At least the Raiders tried to do their cheating covertly....but it all came out later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •