Page 205 of 215 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3212
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Manning needs to start against SD. Brock did his job now it's back to clip board
    Yep. I think that might be the call.

GOD I need a shot to calm the nerves just cleared my coffee table when I jumped up lol

Broc with 2 game winnng drives late one in 2minute that Mcmanus missed and then again in ot not bad for 6 games in. This team came together in the second halfAnd we are going to the playoffs,,,,,,,, Yes we are
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

What a finish what a finish

Quote Originally Posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    I bet brock rehearses his interviews in the mirror prior to the game. He sounds like every cliche ever.
    Can you imagine he and Russell Wilson being interviewed simultaneously? lol.

By the way did any one catch that I called the ending to be a sack/fumble??

Can't see how many cps I got posting on my iPhone but that should be worth a few

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    player of the game is for sure those fans at mile high today. they cheered hard all game and never gave up.

wish i could say that for even 50% of the folks here.
    Yup thats how we built this whole thing. The fans the comebacks all of it is built from the fans but everyone wanna cry in the first half like a bunch of Tom Bradys... SMH

What a game of highs and frustrations. Man I think a homefield advantage for us throughout would lead us to a SB. We seem to beat all the top tier teams at home. Lets hope for the 1 seed but before all that we still got to handle buisness against the chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    OK. I'll let you guys in on the secret to why we won. After that first half I dug out my Mile High Magic cap. It's the lucky rally cap that I save aside. That's what allowed us to play to a tie at the end of regulation. In OT I put my orange and blue Bronco Christmas elf hat on over it. Boom. Science.
    Na man, it's because my buddy Jose got off work and watched the second half of the game bro! Go Jose, you da real MVP man.

I have to give Kubiak credit. He was RIGHT to use that final OT time out on that OBVIOUS FUMBLE. I am SICK AND TIRED of the refs this season, and that call was seen as obvious by everybody but the idiot refs on the field. The commentators and the TV ref all stated it was clear, YET it was called the other way. I sure am glad Karma came through for the Broncos on the very next play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    The team finished the game kicking and screaming. I am very happy for the team and Brock
    This. All day this. Kicking and screaming. The whole team. Awesome team win.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    OK. I'll let you guys in on the secret to why we won. After that first half I dug out my Mile High Magic cap. It's the lucky rally cap that I save aside. That's what allowed us to play to a tie at the end of regulation. In OT I put my orange and blue Bronco Christmas elf hat on over it. Boom. Science.
    Yup I changed my Jersey to a Broncos shirt thats been working all year so we can be MVPs!!

No one should be able to say Brock didn't do his job. He came up big when it was needed the most.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrushem View Post
    I have to give Kubiak credit. He was RIGHT to use that final OT time out on that OBVIOUS FUMBLE. I am SICK AND TIRED of the refs this season, and that call was seen as obvious by everybody but the idiot refs on the field. The commentators and the TV ref all stated it was clear, YET it was called the other way. I sure am glad Karma came through for the Broncos on the very next play.
    Was an uphill battle to get the W, that's fore sure.

If this team can put it together and have a little bit of luck, they can beat anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrushem View Post
    Kudos to Kubes that was great game management. Even though we didn't get the call showed great awareness and game management on his part. Refs have been bad but can say tonight this game was reffed pretty fairly overall other than that one,

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607