Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Boltz should not be taken lightly

Yes I know SD is 4-11. Their only wins against Detroit, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Miami.
    All teams with loosing records. However....8 of their 11 loses were by 1 score. They lost
    to the Bengals by 5, Pittsburgh by 4, Kansas City by 7 (In KC), Oakland by 3 in OT in their
    last match up.
    This team is coming in to play spoiler against the broncos and I think we will have our hands
    full this Sunday. I'm expecting another game that will go down to the wire.

I am going to be taking them very lightly.

Broncos need to make a statement going into the playoffs. We HAVE to destroy this team by 30 points. I dont want to see any 17-10, 13-20 score. I want to see total domination.

Do I still call them the SAN DIEGO Chargers?
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

I don't think they will take them lightly. With everything at stake and possible 1 seed you don't really need to be motivated to get up and play. I just wonder what team will show up but we seem to be tough to beat at home so we shall see. It sucks that KC play at the same time we do but in a way it's a good thing. I'd keep the scoreboard off and tell my guys get out there and earn your bye. We take care of our buisness and the rest is whatever

San Diego won't win. I have seen on twitter that a win would see them drop from 3rd in the draft to 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by 18to88 View Post
    San Diego won't win. I have seen on twitter that a win would see them drop from 3rd in the draft to 9th.
    Who they looking to draft at number 3
    Derrick Henry perhaps?

The Broncos have something to play for so I don't think they'll be taking them lightly. I'm sure all of them want the buy week.

i think we will see a very focused team come out against the powder puffs. we have an agenda and it's all business. i would be very surprised to see a duplicate effort of the first half like monday night. the D will be amped. the crowd will be wild. a lot is at stake. everyone knows it, can't make up for it next week, per se. let's grab that bye, we could use it.

They just need to make some stickies for these overused threads, my suggestions:

We can't beat **insert team name here** playing like this
    We can't look past **insert team name here**
    We need to cut **insert player name here**
    **Insert QB name here** is terrible, we need to start **insert QB name here**

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Do I still call them the SAN DIEGO Chargers?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Broncos need to make a statement going into the playoffs. We HAVE to destroy this team by 30 points. I dont want to see any 17-10, 13-20 score. I want to see total domination.
    I dont. Hide all good plays until playoffs.

Os will have to samp this game. This is what being a qb is all about. A game you should win so let's not have any hiccups here.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I don't think they will take them lightly. With everything at stake and possible 1 seed you don't really need to be motivated to get up and play. I just wonder what team will show up but we seem to be tough to beat at home so we shall see. It sucks that KC play at the same time we do but in a way it's a good thing. I'd keep the scoreboard off and tell my guys get out there and earn your bye. We take care of our buisness and the rest is whatever
    They had #1 seed at the raiders game, that was supposed to be great motivation to win...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    They had #1 seed at the raiders game, that was supposed to be great motivation to win...
    True and this would be an even bigger letdown should os get raddled and have a sub par game. At home he has to handle buisness. Lets not forget a loss and KC win would give them the division and we would be stuck in the wildcard. Pressure but Os got to be able to deliver