Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    I think they start Peyton next week. Book it.

Manning vs. Osweiler is fine to debate. Please refrain from making things personal, though. It's just not necessary.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    I disagree..we all just saw that game ..the W is great but lets get freal..in the playoffs that would have been a loss..Look at the first 3 quarters of the game thread ..thaat w3as play by play..not good Peyton was shown on TV tonight in practice,,.Peyton looks good..he will be back ..the world saw hes not hurt as we thought bouncing around like he was. He had BOTH feet planted
    Keep dreaming just won't happen lol how could you know what shape he's in from a quick look on TV? So your a all seeing injury evaluator now? Inside worker for the Broncos? Please don't make such assumptions of such malarkey evidence...l

Manning has literally been the worst QB in the NFL for the past year and a half, according to virtually every statistical measure that evaluates the QB position. Apparently the Broncos should ignore that and start a QB that wasn't even a good playoff performer at his absolute peak and in his prime lol. That makes plenty of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post
    Please come back when this doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post
    But why? I see several say this but I really don't understand it. Are you just really pessimistic? Do you just think Elway and the FO are terrible at their jobs? I just can't fathom any reason to bench a promising young, improving QB for the leagues worst QB. Who is constantly decking and still leads the league in INTs, despite missing over 1/3 of the season.

Yeah no. Maybe if we were some junk organization like the Al Davis raiders or the refskins. But not the Broncos. Elway would not allow that embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I'm so sorry for posting a report that literally just came out. A very new report, the content of which being pretty important.

There's nothing to get upset over. This is big news.
    Dude, you have no credibility but You got what you want. You got OZ. Peyton wont play another down for this team which I am very happy about. I think Peyton gives this team the best chance to win from here but it isnt going to happen. You beat a second string QB at home barely. I think you will get what you deserve. Many years of losing. Im just sorry that the fans that respected Peyton and were thankfull for putting this team back on the map are going to have to suffer the losing years that are ahead. The Defense will not stay together and OZ isnt it and Kubes is not the coach. Playoffs are a whole different game and OZ showed nothing special. Luck should be back for the playoffs and no way will 17 points beat them or any other team in the playoffs. You have placed too much love for a guy that threw 1 TD tonight. But Peytons gone and thats what matters to you the most.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
    Dude, you have no credibility but You got what you want. You got OZ. Peyton wont play another down for this team which I am very happy about. I think Peyton gives this team the best chance to win from here but it isnt going to happen. You beat a second string QB at home barely. I think you will get what you deserve. Many years of losing. Im just sorry that the fans that respected Peyton and were thankfull for putting this team back on the map are going to have to suffer the losing years that are ahead. The Defense will not stay together and OZ isnt it and Kubes is not the coach. Playoffs are a whole different game and OZ showed nothing special. Luck should be back for the playoffs and no way will 17 points beat them or any other team in the playoffs. You have placed too much love for a guy that threw 1 TD tonight. But Peytons gone and thats what matters to you the most.
    And bitterness sets in as the tail goes between the legs and the long walk home begins. Good luck to you.

You clearly weren't paying attention when Manning was playing well because I was one of the loudest singing his praises on here.

I want what's best for the Broncos. If a player is sucking and holding us back, I won't refrain from saying so. If I truly believe another player would do better for us, I will say so. Lo and behold, I was right, Brock is better for us, and thus I am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lange View Post
    Keep dreaming just won't happen lol how could you know what shape he's in from a quick look on TV? So your a all seeing injury evaluator now? Inside worker for the Broncos? Please don't make such assumptions of such malarkey evidence...l
    You have put all your playoff hopes in a guy who threw 1 TD. If you think 17 points is going to win a playoff game good luck. Enjoy the next 5 years, if I were a player of great stature, I would never play for this team. I would play for people that respect greatness. Itll be a long time before any truly great player will pick this team to play for just based on the disrespectful fans. The hatred spewed against a guy who took them to a SB for the first time in 15 years just blows me away. He should have played anywhere else.

You have put all your playoff hopes in a guy who threw 1 TD. If you think 17 points is going to win a playoff game good luck. Enjoy the next 5 years, if I were a player of great stature, I would never play for this team. I would play for people that respect greatness. Itll be a long time before any truly great player will pick this team to play for just based on the disrespectful fans. The hatred spewed against a guy who took them to a SB for the first time in 15 years just blows me away. He should have played anywhere else.
    Against the #1 scoring defense...If you are going to tell a story, tell the whole freaking story...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Against the #1 scoring defense...If you are going to tell a story, tell the whole freaking story...
    You just go with that dude playoffs begin in 2 weeks

lol he's a cheater/juicer, it's not a coincidence that he had a historic drop-off in just a matter of months, like he was one of the NBA players in Space Jam.

You just go with that dude playoffs begin in 2 weeks
    We will thanks!

If they win this sunday they are in because the Broncos won. Thats the only reason I wanted Broncos to win.
    How? Texans win and they're in...

Colts have the same record as the raiders, no chance at a wildcard.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones