Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Because Brock was able to make it work? I dunno....Brock has been named the starter. The Manning train has officially left the building and will not be returning to Denver.
    If you think so..lol

Quote Originally Posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
    You have spewed more hatred for the guy than anyone on this forum. You have said the dumbest things such as " the O line is above average its just Peyton sucks" At least be honest
    And you are violating the CoC here so watch yourself! I don't always agree with Papa but he most certainly did praise Manning and started a thread that did precisely that, after the GB game IIRC -I CP'ed him for it. So no, he is not lying, Now apologize to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    How? Texans win and they're in...

Colts have the same record as the raiders, no chance at a wildcard.
    If the colts win and the Texans lose the colts will have the same record I believe they hold the tie breaker because of our win today. They can't get a wildcard, but they could win their division.

Quote Originally Posted by freyaka View Post
    if the colts win and the texans lose the colts will have the same record i believe they hold the tie breaker because of our win today. They can't get a wildcard, but they could win their division.
    jj watt aint losing that game..:d

This is not the Bengals team you would face in the Playoffs. Backup QB, not sure if Geno Atkins played the whole game. They were banged up. You guys were at full strength at home and only because there were some great runs did you barley win. Ejoy the playoffs as long as it lasts because that will be the new goal. Just to make the playoffs because this is not a SB team
    Denver played their backup QB too. Denver was banged up too. And again, why do teams have to apologize for making plays? Denver made more plays and won, that's how it usually goes.

This is not the Bengals team you would face in the Playoffs. Backup QB, not sure if Geno Atkins played the whole game. They were banged up. You guys were at full strength at home and only because there were some great runs did you barley win. Ejoy the playoffs as long as it lasts because that will be the new goal. Just to make the playoffs because this is not a SB team
    We have not been at "full strength" all year. We started the season without tackles which we still lack!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Denver played their backup QB too. Denver was banged up too. And again, why do teams have to apologize for making plays? Denver made more plays and won, that's how it usually goes.
    Yup...We played against their starting D. Dalton may have helped them, but who knows. AJ might be the better QB for them.

Regardless we won...period, the end...

If the colts win and the Texans lose the colts will have the same record I believe they hold the tie breaker because of our win today. They can't get a wildcard, but they could win their division.
    You might be right, I think there are too many things that need to happen. Probably wont make it but that dosnt really bother me because we need a higher draft pick. We didnt have Luck which hurt the Colts but next year it will be a different story. Both teams are going to be watching the SB from home. Difference is the Colts are going up.

Yup...We played against their starting D. Dalton may have helped them, but who knows. AJ might be the better QB for them.

Regardless we won...period, the end...
    Dalton help..haha come on man..lol At home probably but on the road..mmmmmm doubt it..

Ejoy the playoffs as long as it lasts because that will be the new goal. Just to make the playoffs because this is not a SB team
    Isn't that what it's been like for the Colts for the last 18 years? But in their case it never lasted long, because well Manning was under center.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    We have not been at "full strength" all year. We started the season without tackles which we still lack!
    OK you go with that. Im going to love the playoffs this year.

Dude, you have no credibility but You got what you want. You got OZ. Peyton wont play another down for this team which I am very happy about. I think Peyton gives this team the best chance to win from here but it isnt going to happen. You beat a second string QB at home barely. I think you will get what you deserve. Many years of losing. Im just sorry that the fans that respected Peyton and were thankfull for putting this team back on the map are going to have to suffer the losing years that are ahead. The Defense will not stay together and OZ isnt it and Kubes is not the coach. Playoffs are a whole different game and OZ showed nothing special. Luck should be back for the playoffs and no way will 17 points beat them or any other team in the playoffs. You have placed too much love for a guy that threw 1 TD tonight. But Peytons gone and thats what matters to you the most.
    Have fun in January. NOT watching the Colts. Maybe you and Peyton can sit on the couch together.

For the last couple of days I have been thinking that if I was Peyton I wouldn't want to come back and play for a couple of reasons. #1 his foot isn't healed completely and #2 this offense will not win a super bowl with the o-line and with Kubiak calling the plays. If the offense struggled, Manning would get the blame. I say let Brock play and deal with the probable playoff loss on his resume. Our defense is very good, but the offense is not super bowl caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Isn't that what it's been like for the Colts for the last 18 years? But in their case it never lasted long, because well Manning was under center.
    Nah, Manning can't play under center. Couldn't resist. Manning was a great player but everything comes to an end. His sadly was one year too long.

OK you go with that. Im going to love the playoffs this year.
    Me too, Go Broncos!