Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Isn't that what it's been like for the Colts for the last 18 years? But in their case it never lasted long, because well Manning was under center.
    Colts won a SB in 2006 and 2 AFC championships while Peyton was there.. I myself don't mind puns at all but considering its been since 98 17 years since Denver one a SB and Peyton was the QB who won the AFC championship here which also had been 17 years ..don't you think you should make a joke that isn't a little more funny.. I actually liked the 0.0 for the KC game except 0 points in the 2nd for 3 games until tonight kinda wiped that out too..lol

Quote Originally Posted by trc1962 View Post
    For the last couple of days I have been thinking that if I was Peyton I wouldn't want to come back and play for a couple of reasons. #1 his foot isn't healed completely and #2 this offense will not win a super bowl with the o-line and with Kubiak calling the plays. If the offense struggled, Manning would get the blame. I say let Brock play and deal with the probable playoff loss on his resume. Our defense is very good, but the offense is not super bowl caliber.
    Our offense just hung 20 points on a defense that has only allowed an average of 17 points per game...

Quote Originally Posted by trc1962 View Post
    For the last couple of days I have been thinking that if I was Peyton I wouldn't want to come back and play for a couple of reasons. #1 his foot isn't healed completely and #2 this offense will not win a super bowl with the o-line and with Kubiak calling the plays. If the offense struggled, Manning would get the blame. I say let Brock play and deal with the probable playoff loss on his resume. Our defense is very good, but the offense is not super bowl caliber.
    How about a third reason? Manning plays best in his system a system that requires repitition building timing and trust. Manning has been on the shelf and we've abandoned anything we built for him. How could he be expected to succeed? That's throwing him to the wolves. Who wants that for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Colts won a SB in 2006 and 2 AFC championships while Peyton was there.. I myself don't mind puns at all but considering its been since 98 17 years since Denver one a SB and Peyton was the QB who won the AFC championship here which also had been 17 years ..don't you think you should make a joke that isn't a little more funny.. I actually liked the 0.0 for the KC game except 0 points in the 2nd for 3 games until tonight kinda wiped that out too..lol
    You can quit beating that horse it's dead. We put up 20 tonight, 17 of it in the second half. Try again Chrissy...

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Denver played their backup QB too. Denver was banged up too. And again, why do teams have to apologize for making plays? Denver made more plays and won, that's how it usually goes.
    Nope, OZ is the starter and has been. Been in the league several years now. He's the new Brady , Manning, Rodgers. SB is all yours. You got it for the next 3 years. Go get it.

They did play hard but this isnt the same team you will play in the playoffs. I just dont see this team going anywhere. QB is not good enough and o line sucks. The d can be had.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    Nah, Manning can't play under center. Couldn't resist. Manning was a great player but everything comes to an end. His sadly was one year too long.
    I saw Peyton on TV tonight practicing ..HE LOOKS AWESOME..GREAT FEET WORK..

Except games aren't 2 quarters. They are 4 please learn the sport. Doesn't matter of you score 5000000 points in 1 quarter and 0 in 3 guess what. You still end the game with 5000000 because games are 4 quarters.

He looked great in practice in the pre-season too...tell me, how did that work out for him?

Spoiler alert....Not well, he still leads the league in interceptions.

I saw that too, it was a good Nationwide commercial.

Yup because throwing balls into a net means he is going to come back and win a SB. You are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You can quit beating that horse it's dead. We put up 20 tonight, 17 of it in the second half. Try again Chrissy...
    I don't have too. I read your game day thread posts..maybe you should read mine ..I'm on travk. Peyton is on track. the Broncos are on track// BTW You never did answer my question ..did you feel this way about Elway the same way you feel about Peyton when Elway was down for 13 games and another QB got them to the playoffs? Actually Peyton won 7 of the 11 ..Just curious though ..

Quote Originally Posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
    Nope, OZ is the starter and has been. Been in the league several years now. He's the new Brady , Manning, Rodgers. SB is all yours. You got it for the next 3 years. Go get it.

They did play hard but this isnt the same team you will play in the playoffs. I just dont see this team going anywhere. QB is not good enough and o line sucks. The d can be had.
    McCarron isn't a rookie either. And who know who we get in the playoffs. Cincinnati has a rep for one and done. They may never make it to Denver again. And the playoffs are a whole new ballgame. Anything can happen. But doubt Denver all you want. It doesn't phase me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Yup because throwing balls into a net means he is going to come back and win a SB. You are delusional.
    Oh well I saw him throwing to people ..not sure what you were looking at..but its nice to know that he can do that..The fair is coming up and they have a game that requires throwing balls into a net..I suck at it..maybe he will take my turn.

I don't have too. I read your game day thread posts..maybe you should read mine ..I'm on travk. Peyton is on track. the Broncos are on track// BTW You never did answer my question ..did you feel this way about Elway the same way you feel about Peyton when Elway was down for 13 games and another QB got them to the playoffs? Actually Peyton won 7 of the 11 ..Just curious though ..
    No because Elway was playing at an all-pro level. Manning hasn't done that since the middle of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    I saw that too, it was a good Nationwide commercial.
    Elite QB's do make the BEST advertisement ..I would say though that's why Nationwide is one of the top sellers now..you think?