Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Glazer: Elway picks Osweiler, regardless of Manning's health

-Brock has grade 2 seperated shoulder

-Elway thinks injured Brock > healthy Manning

-This is Brock's team going forward and will start any remaining games barring some sort of epic collapse in his play

About time. Not surprising either, just surprising it took so long to be said.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1...moving-forward
    Last edited by Papa-pwn; 12-27-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Sounds like another unconfirmed report to me

departed shoulder?

Separated?
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

departed shoulder?

Separated?
    Even if Os's shoulder isn't separated ,,he can not close out a game..not with the big boys. The Pats were a 3rd string team ..The big boys is the ones who go to the playoffs. SB or bust,,haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    lol Well lets see Baltimore is beating Pittsburg in the 3rd quarter, Jets killing the Pats, KC winning..so if this true Elway threw in the season..Its over in Denver. How sad.
    What? Osweiler is the best QB on our roster. How is eliminating the headache of a distraction that is Manning "throwing in the season"?

It's been very obvious that Os gives us the best chance to win. Elway is eliminating a distraction just in time for the playoffs. This is great for the team.

We get it Os guys u think os is the guy and should start WE GET IT! But do we have to have a thread every day about this qb stuff? Takes away from the Broncos as a team man at some point you guys need to let this topic die and just watch bronco football yall like a woodpecker on this topic all day non stop geez. I almost hate to come to the board cause i know 90 percent of it will be about os and Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Some of us cheer for the team and have faith in them...You've done nothing but spread negativity on these boards, throw out unfounded information regarding the coach (all of which has been proven wrong, but yet you still cling to it) You are just hanging around stirring up trouble and it's getting really, really old.

KC wins today and we still have the division lead...We will beat the Bengals. We control our own destiny...
    Quit with the some of us want whats best for the team. ok. I am some of us to. And just because I don't agree with you or think because Os has shown that he CAN NOT close out games OR score in the 2ND half makes your opinion of we control our own destiny right.
    And because of these 2 key factors that IT TAKES to win I disagree with Os being the starter ..if the report is true. Even if Elway says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    We get it Os guys u think os is the guy and should start WE GET IT! But do we have to have a thread every day about this qb stuff? Takes away from the Broncos as a team man at some point you guys need to let this topic die and just watch bronco football yall like a woodpecker on this topic all day non stop geez. I almost hate to come to the board cause i know 90 percent of it will be about os and Manning.
    Realistically it will end when Manning is no longer a Bronco.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Wrong...We still control the division. We win out it is ours. KC is still behind us unless we lose and we aren't going to so take your negative crap elsewhere....
    Oh and what you highlighted is wrong..KC has won more divison games ..They win we lose KC takes over the division .

Scoring 0 points in the 2nd half is ok w. you IF the Broncos make the playoffs.? Alrighty then. I don't know this Glazer guy or if the report is true. But if it is and KC does win which they are right now and Denver loses the div is lost.
    Our offense is still scoring better on average than it was with Manning

departed shoulder?

Separated?
    His shoulder died, why is this so hard to understand people? This is a time for mourning.
    Last edited by JJBroncoFan; 12-27-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I'm so sorry for posting a report that literally just came out. A very new report, the content of which being pretty important.

There's nothing to get upset over. This is big news.

Elway made his pick far too late. He hired Kubiak and his next move should have been to move on from PM. He didn't and now Brock has to take all the pressure. We could have been building all season instead of catering to PM. Now we're months shy of building a team in the most important part of the season.

We wasted months trying to make PM fit and he never did.

I'd take an injured romo or injured fluke-o over a healthy manning sadly

Oh and what you highlighted is wrong..KC has won more divison games ..They win we lose KC takes over the division .
    No you are absolutely wrong...We win out, we win the division, PERIOD We are going to win out despite your negativity...

If we win out we finish 12-4. If KC wins out they finish 11-5. Quit with the misinformation.

departed shoulder?

Separated?
    Haha nice catch.

But yes, as of yet it is unconfirmed. However, Glazer is a pretty reliable source. We shall soon see this confirmed by the team, methinks. Perhaps in the post game press conference tomorrow.