Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No because Elway was playing at an all-pro level. Manning hasn't done that since the middle of last season.
    Sitting out 13 games is not playing at any level..

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    McCarron isn't a rookie either. And who know who we get in the playoffs. Cincinnati has a rep for one and done. They may never make it to Denver again. And the playoffs are a whole new ballgame. Anything can happen. But doubt Denver all you want. It doesn't phase me one bit.
    Umm hes been in the league 2 years..last week was his 1st start ..and 1st game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Elite QB's do make the BEST advertisement ..I would say though that's why Nationwide is one of the top sellers now..you think?
    It's probably helped, but you can't beat the Geico Gecko

There you go again quoting false facts again...3 games...3... and he was still 12th in the league despite missing 3 games.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...E/ElwaJo00.htm

There you go since you can't seem to check your facts before posting them. Notice how he never had a season missing 13 games?

See the G next to his number there...that means games played. He played 13 games in 98 the year we won the superbowl

Umm hes been in the league 2 years..last week was his 1st start ..and 1st game.
    Which makes him not a rookie.

I don't have too. I read your game day thread posts..maybe you should read mine ..I'm on travk. Peyton is on track. the Broncos are on track// BTW You never did answer my question ..did you feel this way about Elway the same way you feel about Peyton when Elway was down for 13 games and another QB got them to the playoffs? Actually Peyton won 7 of the 11 ..Just curious though ..
    Elway never missed 13 games in one season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Which makes him not a rookie.
    I'm still trying to convince her that Elway never missed 13 games in a single season...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm still trying to convince her that Elway never missed 13 games in a single season...
    I need to know the math behind that. He started double digit games his entire career, yet missed 13 games in a 16 game season. It's mind bottling.

So much arguing and for what? Neither q-back we have at our disposal can lead us to the super bowl and that is what matters to me. The fact is our o-line is not good and we have an inept OC (be it Kubiak or Dennison). We truthfully should have put up more points against Cincy with a true rookie q-backing them, in our house and we were at full strength. Do we beat them tonight with Dalton playing? Most likely not. We are a playoff team and that has to be good enough for this year, a super bowl will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by trc1962 View Post
    So much arguing and for what? Neither q-back we have at our disposal can lead us to the super bowl and that is what matters to me. The fact is our o-line is not good and we have an inept OC (be it Kubiak or Dennison). We truthfully should have put up more points against Cincy with a true rookie q-backing them, in our house and we were at full strength. Do we beat them tonight with Dalton playing? Most likely not. We are a playoff team and that has to be good enough for this year, a super bowl will have to wait.
    We put up more points than they've allowed on average all season...A win is a win, enjoy it and quit trying to downgrade it.

I'm not a mind reader but did you see Elway when they kept flashing to him..mmmmm he did not look happy.. He knows what he has to be done..imo

That's a weak argument about the QB. Manning's little brother was nowhere near the QB Brady is/was. Yet he had enough to beat them. Nobody but Giant fans had them winning either Super Bowl. With this defense, anything is possible. They could totally win a 17-14 game a few times. And Dalton had been even more dismal than Peyton in the playoffs, so thinking they even get back to Denver is historically wishful thinking.

I'm not a mind reader but did you see Elway when they kept flashing to him..mmmmm he did not look happy.. He knows what he has to be done..imo
    Well considering he and Peyton aren't on speaking terms, it is not start Peyton sorry....

[QUOTE=Freyaka;5326832]We put up more points than they've allowed on average all season...A win is a win, enjoy it and quit trying to downgrade it.[/QUOTE
    Really No more then 20 points allowed? If so then how are we the number 1 defense? That cant be right the 20