Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well considering he and Peyton aren't on speaking terms, it is not start Peyton sorry....
    That's odd ..a GM not speaking to one of his QB's..hmmmm.. And you are sure of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    I'm not a mind reader but did you see Elway when they kept flashing to him..mmmmm he did not look happy.. He knows what he has to be done..imo
    I saw him on the sidelines after the game from my seats looking ecstatic. Don't know what you were looking at then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    That's a weak argument about the QB. Manning's little brother was nowhere near the QB Brady is/was. Yet he had enough to beat them. Nobody but Giant fans had them winning either Super Bowl. With this defense, anything is possible. They could totally win a 17-14 game a few times. And Dalton had been even more dismal than Peyton in the playoffs, so thinking they even get back to Denver is historically wishful thinking.
    Eli had the line..lets be real..not cherry picking.

Really No more then 20 points allowed? If so then how are we the number 1 defense? That cant be right the 20
    Did you watch the game at all? I mean really, first you were arguing that the colts were eliminated after gruden said 100 times that if we won the colts would still have a change, now you are arguing this?

As was stated in the game probably 20-30 times by Gruden who repeats everything ad nasuem. We are the number one statistical defense for overall defense. The Bengals have the number one scoring defense in the league. They have been averaging 17 points per game this season.

I saw him on the sidelines after the game from my seats looking ecstatic. Don't know what you were looking at then.
    Him in the press box..rewatch the game.. Different view,

Eli had the line..lets be real..not cherry picking.
    Who had them beating the undefeated Patriots? Other than maybe their mothers?

So you cherry pick one moment where the team was struggling (specifically when our idiot kicker missed the field goal) and use that as ammunition against Brock despite the fact that he was on the sidelines afterwards cheering his freaking butt off...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Did you watch the game at all? I mean really, first you were arguing that the colts were eliminated after gruden said 100 times that if we won the colts would still have a change, now you are arguing this?

As was stated in the game probably 20-30 times by Gruden who repeats everything ad nasuem. We are the number one statistical defense for overall defense. The Bengals have the number one scoring defense in the league. They have been averaging 17 points per game this season.
    Ii watched it just like you.. I commented on lot of you posts when you were not so chipper..lol I heard Gruden say a lot of things..including in the 2nd Quarter the O line isn't use to this ..they are use to having the ball thrown to them by Peyton. and I didn't rgue about the Colts making anything,..ig you recall my post said I didn't have them making it before the season.

I looked the same way, watching a tough game. PM didn't cross my mind once.

Brock 7 games - 9 TD, 4INT, 1735 yds, 87.3 rating
    Peyton 9 games - 9 TD, 17 INT, 2180 yds, 67.6 rating

I was at the game. Only saw him after, when they won. What on earth would he mope about after they won?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    I looked the same way, watching a tough game. PM didn't cross my mind once.

Brock 7 games - 9 TD, 4INT, 1735 yds, 87.3 rating
    Peyton 9 games - 9 TD, 17 INT, 2180 yds, 67.6 rating
    K and out of thise 7 wins Brock wins 4 , out of thise 9 games Peyton wins 7 ,,what about it..

I was at the game. Only saw him after, when they won. What on earth would he mope about after they won?
    I never said that..read my post.. I said I cant read minds but when they kept showing him in the press box he didn't look happy at all..and they showed him many times. That's all I said.

I never said that..read my post.. I said I cant read minds but when they kept showing him in the press box he didn't look happy at all..and they showed him many times. That's all I said.
    I didn't look happy either until they scored that first TD in the second half. And I'm not the GM.

K and out of thise 7 wins Brock wins 4 , out of thise 9 games Peyton wins 7 ,,what about it..
    Defense won 7...not peyton...how many times do we have to tell you that before you finally catch onto that fact.

Who had them beating the undefeated Patriots? Other than maybe their mothers?
    3rd string Pats you mean.. I never got that either because when Peyton beat teams this year and then a less team like the Eagles who beat the Pats on their home field which is unheard of nothing is mentioned but when Peyton won against good teams the UNDEFETAED Packers its torn apart. Not sure why