Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 523
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    K and out of thise 7 wins Brock wins 4 , out of thise 9 games Peyton wins 7 ,,what about it..
    I knew that was coming because it's all there is left, the last line of defense. But the stats cover that too, we won in spite of Manning, not because of Manning. I get you love Manning but if he comes back it'll break your heart.

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    3rd string Pats you mean.. I never got that either because when Peyton beat teams this year and then a less team like the Eagles who beat the Pats on their home field which is unheard of nothing is mentioned but when Peyton won against good teams the UNDEFETAED Packers its torn apart. Not sure why
    The packers were injured too...but don't let that get in the way of your cherry picking to try and support your case.

    The Packers are sooooo good they are struggling to make the playoffs at this point...


  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    K and out of thise 7 wins Brock wins 4 , out of thise 9 games Peyton wins 7 ,,what about it..
    Just let it go. Osweiler has earned the starter position.

    I will be generous and hope for your sake that Manning plays for another team next year so you can watch him run his offense and struggle another year with them. The Texans and the 49ers are looking for a QB.

    Broncos have their QB. On to the SD game!

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The packers were injured too...but don't let that get in the way of your cherry picking to try and support your case.

    The Packers are sooooo good they are struggling to make the playoffs at this point...
    lol of course they were. lol

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Just let it go. Osweiler has earned the starter position.

    I will be generous and hope for your sake that Manning plays for another team next year so you can watch him run his offense and struggle another year with them. The Texans and the 49ers are looking for a QB.

    Broncos have their QB. On to the SD game!
    So when Peyton plays then what? Post season has not startered and there is a lot of assuming going on..

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    2,606
    Elway did not miss 13 games, but his arse was draggin and Brister was brought in knowing the old horse would have games when he just couldn't play. He even played half of a playoff game because he was saving his body and that team was on auto pilot. Manning healthy and a year younger would beat Brock 10 out of 10 times, he is smarter and more experienced. But he is injured and he is older than Elway was when retired.

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    I knew that was coming because it's all there is left, the last line of defense. But the stats cover that too, we won in spite of Manning, not because of Manning. I get you love Manning but if he comes back it'll break your heart.
    Why does it have to be inspite of anybody? Its about a team right?

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    So when Peyton plays then what? Post season has not startered and there is a lot of assuming going on..
    We didn't even wait an hour to name Brock starter...This coming after Manning proclaimed to the media that he was ready to go. He didn't suit up tonight despite proclaiming he was ready to go...

    How much more writing do you need on the wall? Do you need it to be a bigger font size? Should we get you an eye appointment so you can read the writing?


  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Why does it have to be inspite of anybody? Its about a team right?
    Except when it's Brock, because lets not forget that you were trying to claim that Ware won the game and not Brock who put helped us score not once but twice when we needed it to win the game.


  10. #415
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Defense won 7...not peyton...how many times do we have to tell you that before you finally catch onto that fact.
    Defense only wins for brock not Peyton. Haven't you read what she post.

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by trc1962 View Post
    Elway did not miss 13 games, but his arse was draggin and Brister was brought in knowing the old horse would have games when he just couldn't play. He even played half of a playoff game because he was saving his body and that team was on auto pilot. Manning healthy and a year younger would beat Brock 10 out of 10 times, he is smarter and more experienced. But he is injured and he is older than Elway was when retired.


    Then why does this insane need to play Manning again still exist? He is not getting a year younger or any healthier.

    So now we must adjust our expectations and comparisons for Osweiler. So far he has done well. I agree not MVP Manning but certainly better then Manning 2015.

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    3rd string Pats you mean.. I never got that either because when Peyton beat teams this year and then a less team like the Eagles who beat the Pats on their home field which is unheard of nothing is mentioned but when Peyton won against good teams the UNDEFETAED Packers its torn apart. Not sure why
    Let me know when brady and Gronk are 3rd string. O they aren't. How about we stop with false information. We had injuries to do if we played their 3rd string team we must have been a third string team. Which we weren't and neither were they so please stop with all this miss information you are throwing out.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    2,606
    I don't expect we will see Peyton for any reason this season now. He has good reason to not play now and let the chips fall where they will. It isn't worth reinjuring his foot and taking the blame for a playoff loss. The q-back playing now gets the glory, but he will get the blame too if we don't win the big one and unless we get a new o-line or a new OC we won't be in the super bowl much less win it.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Let me know when brady and Gronk are 3rd string. O they aren't. How about we stop with false information. We had injuries to do if we played their 3rd string team we must have been a third string team. Which we weren't and neither were they so please stop with all this miss information you are throwing out.
    Ya if that's how this works the Raiders and Steelers beat the 3rd string Broncos because we're missing half our O-line and were missing starters on D as well...


  15. #420
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by trc1962 View Post
    Elway did not miss 13 games, but his arse was draggin and Brister was brought in knowing the old horse would have games when he just couldn't play. He even played half of a playoff game because he was saving his body and that team was on auto pilot. Manning healthy and a year younger would beat Brock 10 out of 10 times, he is smarter and more experienced. But he is injured and he is older than Elway was when retired.
    My ex BF gave me wrong info then..lol Remember though just like injuries it never effect 2 people the same way..and what works for one QB doesn't mean it works for another.. I get that there are issues between Elway and Peyton but reguardlesss I do know about football and a football game is one thing playoffs are a whole new creature. If Elway wants to start Brock with what we have seen in a regular football game then that's his choice but when it comes down to it.. Peyton WILL play again this year.. I have no doubts.. And I guess what has to happened is fo people to see it to believe it and that's fine.. I saw Peyton's video..the world saw it and he looks GREAT..so the question is not if its when and it may be when hes needed..ok that's acceptable ..Again I watched the first 7 Os starts and I have no doubts..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •