Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Well at least we scored in the first, what can't be overcome is a 0.0 qb rating and 4 interceptions in 2.5 quarters
    lol your reaching now..lol 4 quarters in a football game. The RAVENS beat the Steelers today..they scored in the 2nd half to do it..hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    LOL Sounds to me like you are the one blaming ..I simply pointed out 0 points n the 2nd half for 3 games..or not being able to score in the red zone..is that blaming or truth?
    And we're pointing out that Manning is toast, relelgated to the bench behind a hurt backup getting his first few starts. Guy's toast. Manning should retire. He has nothing left, and still lead the league in picks. Lol at him.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Now I'm looking at the numbers and I guess I'll entertain this to answer maybe one more question I have on this issue. If Manning wanted to restructure to stay not saying it happens do you think Elway does it or moves on?

I'm not sure what the right or wrong answer is. But if Elway is truly telling Kubiak who to play we have a problem, a big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oz had a perfect qb rating in the first half then was injured right before the half.

Had he not had been injured we beat Pittsburgh. Brock can hang with the big boys and close out games, he like manning needs a better O_line.
    If our defense didn't fall flat on their face in Pitt we win. Our D played like crap the 2nd half. No qb pressure what so ever. Big Ben had all day .

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    If our defense didn't fall flat on their face in Pitt we win. Our D played like crap the 2nd half. No qb pressure what so ever. Big Ben had all day .
    Makes me cringe to think the Ravens did what we couldn't last week....and of course the Raiders game. We haven't been able to get out of our own way lately

Quote Originally Posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
    ROFMAO. This post needs to be bookmarked and revisited after the MNF game. This feels like deja vu from Shanahan days when we could not make it to the playoffs after a 6-0 start.
    Or how about cheering on your team instead of predicting gloom?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmedai View Post
    One bad year and you're ready and willing to throw him to the curb? Really? And what if Osweiler does terrible these next two games and has a terrible year next season? Are you going to want to throw him to the curb as well?

Manning has proven himself over the past several years as a QB and Brock has only several starts. I can't believe so many of you are so willing to give up on Peyton just like that. And before any of you accuse of me being a PM fan and not a Broncos fan; don't, just don't.
    Yes I would hope that Osweiler is replaced if he plays terrible the next two games and next season too.

He wouldn't make it out of pre-season as the starter if he looked as Manning did this pre-season. He certainly would not be given the long leash that Manning did for nine games. If Osweiler plays "terrible" these next two games I would not be shocked if Elway let him go anyways. But several games into next season still terrible... no question benched.

Also would like to point out two very different expectations for the QBs. One a declining icon nearing 40 years old. The other a promising inexperienced QB. I judge their performances and temper my expectations by those realities.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Now I'm looking at the numbers and I guess I'll entertain this to answer maybe one more question I have on this issue. If Manning wanted to restructure to stay not saying it happens do you think Elway does it or moves on?
    Considering the report that Elway prefers a hurt Brock over a healthy Manning, I don't think there's any possible way Manning is back next year. Maybe if he pays the team 10 million or so, but other than that no way.

Really though, there would be no reason at all for any team to have him next year. Remember how bad he was last year? Yeah he got worst in post season. Then worse than that in the preseason. Then worse than that this season. Realistically he'll be even worse next year. Sounds like someone who needs to retire, doesn't sound worthy of a roster spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I personally think he moves on. Manning is not exactly the best fit for our system moving forward even if he could come back and play better, on top of that we have so many players that will be our future to sign I can't see us paying what Manning will want, especially if we are trying to sign another non rookie contract qb to play in the system.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    I'm not sure what the right or wrong answer is. But if Elway is truly telling Kubiak who to play we have a problem, a big problem.
    Lol nah. Probably a joint decision. Regardless though, Elway checks off on all decisions. He has since he took over. I'd say he's pretty good at it.

That being said, I doubt there's anyone on the coaching staff or FO who thinks Manning should play.

Indeed..there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    lol your reaching now..lol 4 quarters in a football game. The RAVENS beat the Steelers today..they scored in the 2nd half to do it..hmmm
    Brocks separated shoulder is thr reason the Broncos didn't score in the second half, he was injured.

Yep. But it was interesting Manning said in that interview that this will be the first week he was able to throw all 6 days in a row. And that he will sit down on Tuesday with Gary and make a plan. Said nothing about Elway, although I don't know if he sits in on those meetings personally.

Anyone notice that Brees has the same injury as Manning and is playing and lighting it up against Jacksonville.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286