Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is it over if we lose tonight?

I'm still pretty new to football, only been following it for a few years. How is it possible to miss the playoffs with a 10-4 ranking?
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

They lose the next 2 games and Steelers, Jets and Chiefs win then they would be out. I think...

we'd still have a shot to make it in, should we lose to McCarron and the Bungles.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm still pretty new to football, only been following it for a few years. How is it possible to miss the playoffs with a 10-4 ranking?
    Don't worry we win tonight and we are in.Be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    ok i see now. Yeah we'll probably lose tonight but not to the chargers, no way in our own stadium
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Don't worry we win tonight and we are in.Be positive.
    Honestly I don't know what to expect from this team at this point. Just be ready for anything I guess.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

ok i see now. Yeah we'll probably lose tonight but not to the chargers, no way in our own stadium
    I think we have a better chance to lose against the chargers then the bengals. Division games are always tough. And chargers would love to knock us out . It's their superbowl.

Broncos win out and take the #2 seed!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    That's really too confusing for me. I'm just gonna pray like hell that we win both of our games and we win #2 at least. Let everything play out and I'll let the football people figure out the rest.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I can't help but be aggravated at how either we make #2 or we completely miss the playoffs, completely stupid and a clear picture of what Broncos football has been this season.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I think both games are a toss up. We could win them both or loose them both. The Chargers will treat next week as their playoff game. They'd live nothing better than to throw a wrench in our plans.

I can't help but be aggravated at how either we make #2 or we completely miss the playoffs, completely stupid and a clear picture of what Broncos football has been this season.
    Thats not the situation at all,

If we win the next 2 we win the division and atleast the #2 seed and a bye week plus a home game with the possibility of the #1 should NE lose since we would be tied and we beat them

If we win 1 out of the next 2 then we are assured at the very least a wild card playoff birth and the rest depends on how the other teams involved do. But at the very least we are the 6th seed in the playoffs

If we lose both of the next 2 games then it depends on what the Steelers do. If they win the last one, we go home cause they beat us.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post

If we win the next 2 we win the division and atleast the #2 seed and a bye week plus a home game with the possibility of the #1 should NE lose since we would be tied and we beat them

If we win 1 out of the next 2 then we are assured at the very least a wild card playoff birth and the rest depends on how the other teams involved do. But at the very least we are the 6th seed in the playoffs

If we lose both of the next 2 games then it depends on what the Steelers do. If they win the last one, we go home cause they beat us.
    Steelers play the Browns next week. Pretty safe to say they're going to 10-6. Yeah based on the helpful information in this thread I can tell that we should...SHOULD...be able to win 1 of the 2 remaining games, especially the Chargers, but I have no faith that they'll win tonight. Will be very pleasantly surprised if they do, but I'm not hoping for anything special. At #2 seed doesn't that mean we play KC Chiefs? That doesn't sound good at all.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post

Thanks, that is the first time I finally got it.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware