Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    in 1985 we were 11-5 and didn't make the playoffs.
    Well I learned something today. It isn't about your team's records as much as it is your division rivals' records. Makes sense since the Redskins are division leaders and making the playoffs at 8-7
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    in 1985 we were 11-5 and didn't make the playoffs.
    Didn't a 11-5 team recently not make the playoffs? Wanna say it was Arz
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Tough call, nothing from our O gives me any faith that they can/will drive for TD's( for the majority of the game, yes... this includes the 2nd half ) against this stout Bengals D. I think it comes down to who can run the ball better and who kicks those long FG's more accuretly all game long. I dont see many TD's being scored in this game, maybe 1 or two by each team. The thing that worries me most about this game, is the Bengals D-line. They are by far the strength on that team, and it just so happens our weak link, is their opposition tonight.

Rely on the run game,
    get 3rd down stops.
    Score points when the oppertunity arises,
    AVOID TURN OVER(s)
    and we win 24-17

Go Broncos !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Didn't a 11-5 team recently not make the playoffs? Wanna say it was Arz
    Us and the Pats are the only 2 teams to finish 11-5 and not make playoffs I believe
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

If we show up tonight it's a win for sure. Let's see if our receivers can catch the ball. I think our defense will keep us in the game. We need our running game back tonight and everything should go well. I'm more worried about the SD game next week.
    Last edited by prowler; 12-28-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    Tough call, nothing from our O gives me any faith that they can/will drive for TD's( for the majority of the game, yes... this includes the 2nd half ) against this stout Bengals D. I think it comes down to who can run the ball better and who kicks those long FG's more accuretly all game long. I dont see many TD's being scored in this game, maybe 1 or two by each team. The thing that worries me most about this game, is the Bengals D-line. They are by far the strength on that team, and it just so happens our weak link, is their opposition tonight.

Rely on the run game,
    get 3rd down stops.
    AVOID TURN OVER(s)
    and we win 24-17

Go Broncos !!
    Well if we stick to run we should be able to set up pap which should help, a few screen plays might help slow them a bit and some roll outs to move the pocket might also help. We shall see. I for one think we will win and I don't think it will be a nail biter either

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Well if we stick to run we should be able to set up pap which should help, a few screen plays might help slow them a bit and some roll outs to move the pocket might also help. We shall see. I for one think we will win and I don't think it will be a nail biter either
    All those should be the staple to our O each week, but i never see any screens and hardley moving the pocket.

Whats your predictions on score FL ? Im intrested to know why you think we win, and win eaisly

Win one game and the Broncos are in the playoffs. Win both and they win the division.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I don't know how it could be meaningless. If we win, then we are tied with Cinci and we have 2 seed based on beating them. That becomes a huge game to keep the 2 seed and the bye and home field. Its not gonna happen but if we should lose tonight then it is a huge game to just get in. I don't see any scenario where that could be a meaningless game to us.
    Ugh. Yeah I think you are right. I think even with a win tonight, and then the early games next week resulting in a Pats win and a Cinci loss, we still have to finish ahead of KC for the division and they play late.

Quote Originally Posted by prowler View Post
    If we show up tonight it's a win for sure. Let's see if our receivers can catch the ball. I think our defense will keep us in the game. We need our running game back tonight and everything should go well. I'm more worried about the SD game next week.
    Yea i think SD will be tricky.
    A Divy rival looking to upset our playoff and Div Chap hopes. Need to come out strong in that game and stomp on their hope early.

A Divy rival looking to upset our playoff and Div Chap hopes. Need to come out strong in that game and stomp on their hope early.
    I don't think it's going to be as hard as people say. SD lost to the Broncos in their own home, and now they play against them in Mile High. It's tonight that is the biggest challenge
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I don't think it's going to be as hard as people say. SD lost to the Broncos in their own home, and now they play against them in Mile High. It's tonight that is the biggest challenge
    On paper its an easy W.
    but thats why you play the game... Its a divisonal game. No divy game is a gimmie. IF you dont think that SD game will be tough, and is a big game. Just take a look back at what our last 2 Divison rivals have done to us...

All those should be the staple to our O each week, but i never see any screens and hardley moving the pocket.

Whats your predictions on score FL ? Im intrested to know why you think we win, and win eaisly
    Well I am wearing orange glasses no doubt but I sure like the view. First off I think if we don't turn the ball over we will be fine. We have the # 1 Defense and they are playing with their backup qb and minus their TE. I like our chances with that alone. I also hope to see Kubes open it up a little. It is now the playoffs for us and we have no choice imo but to trust all our players to make the plays including the qb, we won't make it far if we don't/can't. I think coaches will have made a game plan going into this game to help out the line after last game, how could you not. I don't expect us to blow them out. But I think we will dominate with our D and control the game. If I had to guess I'd say something like 24-10.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Looking ahead to SD

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17m17 minutes ago
    Chargers placed safeties Eric Weddle (groin) and Darrell Stuckey (knee), TE Ladarius Green (ankle), NT Sean Lissemore (shoulder) on IR.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Talking

Rely on the run game,
    get 3rd down stops.
    AVOID TURN OVER(s)
    and we win 24-17

Go Broncos !!
    Not a lot of touchdowns...yet I count 5 total. Unless Cinci is kicking 8 FGs .