Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elway'sLegacy View Post
    I'll be the first one to say that I've been very, very hard on Owen Daniels for the majority of the season.

But this guy has grinded and played his heart out lately, and what I saw from him tonight made me completely reverse my thoughts on his addition to this team.

Daniels effort tonight made me so proud of him. He had some amazing blocks and some sick catches at the best times, and I absoluteley LOVE how he hit the circle button (spin) on that play to move the chains late in the game.

Credit where credit is due Broncos Country - let's show Owen Daniels some love!

PS - I do not blame him in the LEAST for that drop in OT when he got decimated over the middle. Love how he got up after the play and shook it off.
    I agree, he was pretty terrible over the first half of the season, but when we signed VD, he caught on fire. Good job OD.

He does deserve some praise. Man, I am too old for this, I am sitting here watching the game biting every nail I have left, I started going bald by the way when the season started too.

Yeah. You guys were super critical of him early on and detested Kubiak for bringing in his guy. I'd rather have him over Vernon Davis any day.

Daniels was big. Congrats to him.

Vernon Davis was targeted at least once..
    right side near the line...he missed it.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Yea, he was big.

Did VD even play?
    Yes, he played, but no targets. I think that was intentional because of his drops.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

It was nice seeing the players make those catches late in the game. Daniels made some stellar catches including that 3rd and 10 in OT where brock bought some time.

Tough catch but pulled it in and picked up the first.

And nice seeing dt beast late in the game to with the 1 handed catch and tackle breaking run.

Owen Daniels really stepped up his play once we picked up VD. says a lot about his competitive spirit.

Post game rants --- Bengals and Broncos

Brock drives the team down the field for the win...CJ fumbles
    Brock dives the team down the field for the win...McManus shanks
    Brock dives the team down the field for the win...McManus redeems himself

I will admit when the pass hit Sanders in the hands and went straight up in the air, I was, "here we go again".

Broncos win, time to get that #1/2 seed...time to put the QB controversy to rest and rally behind Os!!
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Because Kubiak is a zone guy.
    There's a Power scheme too.. They run a lot of both.. Recently it's been a lot of zone (inside and outside) but Hillman had a TD against the Packers (I think) it was a power scheme.

What Is Injury Status After Bengals?

What is the run down on the injuries? Looked like the win took a toll. Any word on anything. Worried Ward left the game again. We need to have a healthy team for Sunday
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Yes I noticed the same thing. I think Brockweiler can led this this team far of our oline plays decent enough for him to throw the ball without fearing to be hit.

I still need him to put together 60 minutes, not just him but the entire team. But the first half last week was great and the second half/OT tonight was excellent. It also helped that the defense started playing better in the second half and getting Cincy off the field.

Here's my question: Was it Kubiak or Elway who ripped this team a new one at halftime? Either way, it was nice to see the fire back.

Those were three really nice drives by Brock, however I think at the end of the second drive Kubiak got a little too conservative and just wanted to settle for the FG instead of tacking a shot for the TD. Then McManus totally shanks the FG..."he even missed the net"!

Yes, 2nd drive was conservative at the end (did CJ fumble impact the HC?), he was much more aggressive on the last drive, and but for a solid hit on Daniels, we score the TD.

Just thought he deserved the props after failing to get a 1st down against Pitt.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots