Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brown ruled out for Sunday

Per their Twitter page.

Forgot the link

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...0-78435b0e76da
    Last edited by Bronco51; 01-15-2016 at 07:36 AM.

At least we know the league and the Steelers value the concussion rule.

I guess Adam Jones needs to give Brown an apology

This hopefully helps. Now we just need Big Ben to try to do too much and injure himself and let our Defense do the rest.
    New England Patriots GM

the waiting is over....let's see about Ben

Feel bad for the guy, but better for us.

Steelers still have two good WR plus Miller. The run game wasn't so bad for them either. This will still be tough, and their D has been playing better, but our chances have improved.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

Adam Schefter
    10 mins Facebook Mentions
    Steelers ruled out WR Antonio Brown for Sunday's game vs. Denver

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Feel bad for the guy, but better for us.

Steelers still have two good WR plus Miller. The run game wasn't so bad for them either. This will still be tough, and their D has been playing better, but our chances have improved.
    I bet Chris Harris is breathing a sigh of relief.
    Last edited by ArchAngel; 01-15-2016 at 09:44 AM.

I am glad they lost their best player, as it's better for us.

However, we still have to go out and take this win playing our best football. We cannot get comfy just because of the news.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I bet Chris Harris has a sigh of relief.
    I doubt it. I know he has said a couple times since the December game that he was looking forward to a possible rematch against Brown. Chris Harris had a bad game but it certainly didnt help that Harris that both Ward and Stewart were out.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

I do not feel bad for him at all

The Steelers have been playing on the border of the rules for years. They go down that path every year with Cinc and Balt.

Then all the sudden when their style of play, which was matched by their opponent, causes the exact kind of injury that the NFL is trying to prevent...now they want to start crying...

You dance with the devil you eventually pay the price imo

If I was AB I would leave Pitt as soon as possible because their style of play is going to lead to more of this kind of nonsense from Balt and Cinc....probably Clev will start doing it more too because the entire division is full of thugs.

Glad we do not play that div again until 2019...maybe the NFL will clean it up before then

Also frankly if that play does not happen then imo Cinc is playing NE and we playing KC...so in a way the Steeler leadership is probably happy they play games like that and will continue to do so regardless of their players' safety
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I bet Chris Harris has a sigh of relief.
    I bet our DBs were hoping for another shot at really the only passing offense to make the No Fly Zone look real bad all year.

We as fans are happy...but players...they are competitors with pride...that want a chance at Peyback!
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

Is he still faking?

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I do not feel bad for him at all

The Steelers have been playing on the border of the rules for years. They go down that path every year with Cinc and Balt.

Then all the sudden when their style of play, which was matched by their opponent, causes the exact kind of injury that the NFL is trying to prevent...now they want to start crying...

You dance with the devil you eventually pay the price imo

If I was AB I would leave Pitt as soon as possible because their style of play is going to lead to more of this kind of nonsense from Balt and Cinc....probably Clev will start doing it more too because the entire division is full of thugs.

Glad we do not play that div again until 2019...maybe the NFL will clean it up before then

Also frankly if that play does not happen then imo Cinc is playing NE and we playing KC...so in a way the Steeler leadership is probably happy they play games like that and will continue to do so regardless of their players' safety
    Exactly. I agree with this 100%. They do their dirty little cheap shots the entire game, so what do they expect? Every time I see one of their players get laid out I stand and cheer.

Why do I have the feeling Pittsburgh will try to do something Sunday to level the playing field?