Page 5 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Wooooo!!!! I lucked out and got a ticket to the game! Go Broncos, Darth-Hideous in the HOUSE!!!!
    Fantastic!

Ok already tired of listening to steeler nation on the air waves. Broncos have to win this game no excuses! I think it would be a devastating loss for this organization should they not get it done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Wooooo!!!! I lucked out and got a ticket to the game! Go Broncos, Darth-Hideous in the HOUSE!!!!
    Extremely happy for you and jealous, Have fun and lose your voice for the rest of us--

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    All week, the Steelers have been inflating the Broncos. Roethlisberger said they got lucky last time, the starting safeties were not on the field, now we're at full strength etc. The #1 WR in the league is out for the game, their starting RB is out. All the pressure is on the Broncos. This is one of those games: if the Broncos win, they did nothing but their job against a banged-up Steelers; if the Broncos lose, they choked on the big stage. The Steelers seem ready to play with reckless abandon. They got lucky against the Bengals and this round feels like an extra life for them. The weather is cold and I expect the Steelers to load the box to shut the running game down. Let's see what Manning will do with all this pressure, especially knowing he will have to face Brady next week.
    yep I expect some trick plays from them or as they say their playing w/ house money nothing to lose...hopefully PM can connect on some deep balls n convert on some big 3rd downs these are games where stars are suppose to shine hopefully ours will....

Lets gooooo Broncooos, I am getting ancy now

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Call me a pessimist.. Tell me I'm a downer and need to lighten up.. If you tell me that you are probably correct but, I'm just going to be honest here...

This game has upset written all over it! All the pieces are starting to fit together for an epic disappointment. A banged up Steelers team, coming to Invesco with nothing to lose really because they know all the pressure is on Manning.
    There is usually one big upset every year in the play off's and there hasn't been one yet this year. Is today the day for that?

I'm always very nervous before games but, my stomach has been in knots for hours now. My anxiousness for this game is off the charts!

Am I alone in that?

I wish I had some of the confidence and optimism so many of you seem to have. Maybe then I would have slept better last night and would be able to eat lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    Call me a pessimist.. Tell me I'm a downer and need to lighten up.. If you tell me that you are probably correct but, I'm just going to be honest here...

This game has upset written all over it! All the pieces are starting to fit together for an epic disappointment. A banged up Steelers team, coming to Invesco with nothing to lose really because they know all the pressure is on Manning.
    There is usually one big upset every year in the play off's and there hasn't been one yet this year. Is today the day for that?

I'm always very nervous before games but, my stomach has been in knots for hours now. My anxiousness for this game is off the charts!

Am I alone in that?

I wish I had some of the confidence and optimism so many of you seem to have. Maybe then I would have slept better last night and would be able to eat lunch.
    Nope your not alone, I agree with you and I hope were both wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Why cant we ever start a game like the panthers are doing....
    Bronco game count..2-1
    11-5-06. Broncs at Steelers 31-20W
    11-19-07. Titans at Broncs 34-20W
    11-2-08. Dolphins at Broncs 26-17L

Let's GO BRONCOS!!!

go broncos
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post

Am I alone in that?

well last time you predicted a close game with the Chargers, and that happened, so I'm not going to try and make this game sound like it's a cakewalk. It's going to be close, tough and ugly.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Awesome! Be LOUD!!!

special for DT & his mom first time ever seeing him play in person hopefully sees a WIN & her boy play great