Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Shallan said his spren was one corrupted by Sja-Anat so it's not a void spren, it's been corrupted by an unmade. If she really does end up switching sides, this could be relevant to Renarin's story later. Finally finished it up this afternoon. And now we wait.
    No now you read edgedancer lol

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    No now you read edgedancer lol
    I started in between reading chapters of Oathbringer.

I started in between reading chapters of Oathbringer.
    Ah fair enough. If you finished it three are some parts I think might answer some of your points earlier.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

I have taken a short break. I am reading the secret histories ebook first. It tells the tale of what happened to Kelsier after he died. Pretty freaking amazing as it's starting to tie the worlds together.
    I'm going to have to go back and read secret histories again. I don't remember it well enough, but I'm wondering now if the world he ended up in after he died was the spiritual realm (Shadesmar)

I'm going to have to go back and read secret histories again. I don't remember it well enough, but I'm wondering now if the world he ended up in after he died was the spiritual realm (Shadesmar)
    I believe so and if I remember correctly Brandon said that it manifests differently on different planets

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I believe so and if I remember correctly Brandon said that it manifests differently on different planets
    I wonder if he could travel through the perpendicularity to Roshar's shadsmar and then come back from the dead on Roshar? Granted, I don't remember how the Wax and Wayne trillogy ended in regards to spook and Kelsier at this point
    Last edited by Freyaka; 12-07-2017 at 05:41 AM.