Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Oathbringer Spoilers up to chapter 39

So downloaded it at midnight and got some reading in at work. Decided to just glance at the pictures and start off where the preview chapters left off.

Was surprised to see that Kaladin didn't have any PoV in the second part but after reading bridge 4 PoV I am kind of happy not to get a Kaladin part. Rocks chapter was just great all around and will be fun to find out more of his past and so far the plot had been moving forward at a great clip.

Probably try to get a few more chapters in before I go to bed after i get off of work

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Part 2 oathbringer spoilers

Just finished part 2 and loved the bridges 4 PoV seeing how they are broken and how they are going about it from Sig to rock and Rlain. And than there is Moash and seeing how he is doing and slowly acting like Kaladin.

Shallan wasn't as big in part 2 but with Jasnah showing up she is clearly breaking even more and forcing herself on the mission to escape is just showing that she is struggling.

Dalinar has had some great chapters. His past ones showing how he was with his kids and how they were named. The divide that exist between his wife and him just overall reading about his past had been interesting.

Now Dalinar in present has been mostly the visions but they have been great. All the details coming out during those visions have been a joy to read and pulling the other king and queens in to show them was fun and lift screwing it up was hilarious. O and Odium lol

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

I'm kinda avoiding responding to you. You are plowing through a lot faster than I. I am midway through part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm kinda avoiding responding to you. You are plowing through a lot faster than I. I am midway through part 2
    Yeah I've had pretty easy night's at work which has allowed some good reading time. Also why I put how far I am in the first line. Plus I wanted a place to kind ood keep a recap so I can remember what happens in what parts

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah I've had pretty easy night's at work which has allowed some good reading time. Also why I put how far I am in the first line. Plus I wanted a place to kind ood keep a recap so I can remember what happens in what parts
    I'm at about chapter 45 or so now. I find it interesting how much Shallan is splitting herself into multiple personalities. She considers each of them their own separate people. I'm thinking for her next ideal, that's going to need to be addressed and she's going to need to fully accept that each of her characters are not separate people, they are her. I suspect it is going to come about because Vail is going to do something shady that Shallan doesn't approve of and she will be force to accept that it was her doing it and not a separate entity.

Enjoying the Bridge 4 story so far. I am really hoping Moash gets some redemption soon. It feels like it's leading that way with him being a captive of the Parshmen.

I'm laughing awful hard at Lopen showboating and hanging out on the ceiling all the time.

I'm listening to Skar's chapter right now, one thing that was mentioned is that Skar is one of the only ones that can't take in stormlight. I wonder if Rlain is able to take in stormlight, can a parshman become a radient too? I'm sure something will happen later, he keeps getting casually brought up from time to time to remind us he's there.

I'm laughing awful hard at Lopen showboating and hanging out on the ceiling all the time.

I'm listening to Skar's chapter right now, one thing that was mentioned is that Skar is one of the only ones that can't take in stormlight. I wonder if Rlain is able to take in stormlight, can a parshman become a radient too? I'm sure something will happen later, he keeps getting casually brought up from time to time to remind us he's there.
    Should i add input to this? Nah lol

Should i add input to this? Nah lol
    No, that's ok, please don't Otherwise I'll have to stop showing up in here until I'm done. I'm still working on part 2. I'm excited, seems like Moash is getting is getting a Kaladin style redemption ark, glad to see Skar start glowing, that was an awesome chapter! I can tell this story is going to keep escalating to higher and higher points before it finally finishes and then i'm left craving something to read on that level and I'm not going to find it lol.

Curse you Sanderson!

Odium spotting!!

Ok, I have a crazy theory that's been building in my mind for awhile now, replaying the events of the recreance makes me suspect it may not be as crazy.

What in the world could make all of the radiance ok with killing their spends sprens like that? I'm sure they've been bonded for years, it would take a lot to kill something that has basically been a part of them. What could they have learned?

I've got a suspicion that the "traquline halls" are another planet. I don't think humans were from roshar to begin with. I think honor getting destroyed killed their planet and they got relocated. I am betting that the parshmen are the true natives of roshar and the humans are the cause of the desolations, not the parshmen. Humans are basically the void bringers if that makes sense

So I really want to know what was on that island in the interludes after part 2....

So I really want to know what was on that island in the interludes after part 2....
    You read edgedancer?

You read edgedancer?
    I have not no.

I have not no.
    O well my theory is based off of that so I won't say anything. Plus just finished part 3 and the 5 interludes before part 4.

Stormfather! Yes? Oh, that was a curse...nevermind.
    I laughed a little at this scene between Dalinar and the Stormfather.

Amazing. That is all