Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I find the idea of Syl being a cheerleader on the headboard rather humorous.
    Yeah that whole interaction in that chapter was great. The flashback was great seeing the difference between than and now. And the final chapter leaving with the glorious cliffhanger with there being another radiant.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah that whole interaction in that chapter was great. The flashback was great seeing the difference between than and now. And the final chapter leaving with the glorious cliffhanger with there being another radiant.
    The "secret weapon" is obviously Szeth's Honorblade.

Mid way through re-read of WoR. I forgot about Gaz's redemption, I'm actually pretty happy he did get a second shot, he was always a worm, but he was a somehow likable worm.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Mid way through re-read of WoR. I forgot about Gaz's redemption, I'm actually pretty happy he did get a second shot, he was always a worm, but he was a somehow likable worm.
    Yeah that's good to see. I'm about the same point in the reread and just seeing the changes that have occurred in characters have been good to see.

Reading the third book at the same time as the reread rally shows the change. And knowing me I will probably reread the first part that I've already read of the third book.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future