Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

broncos fan from philadelphia

I just wanted to say that being a broncos fan from Philly for the better part of 25 years has been amazing! I am truly envious that I am not in the midst of the denver crowd to watch my broncos but it has always felt like I am right there with you all for these unforgettable journeys. Not trying to get all sappy but just wanted to express my heartfelt gratification for such an awesome franchise and awesome fan base in denver and nationwide! Now let's go get them pats!

Glad to see there are Bronco fans in Philly!

Go Go Broncos!!! Beat the cheats on sunday....you can do this denver!!!

Flyers of the west.

ive been representing the Broncos now for years on the outside of philly in king of Prussia..all the bandwagon jumpers in the mall now.lol

A Broncos game with a real, honest to goodness Philly cheese steak... I can only dream...

Lucky

You'd be suprised how many Bronco fans there are in Illinois

I'm about 55 minutes North of you in Emmaus, have been a Broncos fan since 1973. Let's just say that for quite awhile back then it was near impossible to get Broncos stuff here, shirts, jerseys, almost anything, but I got some and still have it! In 1986, my then girlfriend now wife since 1989 called a Foot Locker in Denver to see if she could get me the Broncos sweater like Dan Reeves used to wear; the employee held the phone up in the air, said loudly "this woman is calling to see if she can get something for her boyfriend, he's a Broncos fan in Pennsylvania!" and she said all she heard was people cheering and screaming!

And yes she got me the sweaters, both home and away!

North of Scranton here, (boulder 76-79) Susquehanna County Broncos Fan . Go Broncos ( proud to have eaten breakfast with Rob Lytle, Mike Montler. Paul Howard and Lyle Alzado (Got the crush TT shirt with all 4 autographs

It's cool when I'm wearing a broncos shirt, or someone sees the broncos magnets on my car that all it takes is that little nod and metaphorical tip of the cap to know that we are fans of the greatest football team on the planet. I always run into a fan of the broncos in the most random places!

Quote Originally Posted by WillTopper View Post
    North of Scranton here, (boulder 76-79) Susquehanna County Broncos Fan . Go Broncos ( proud to have eaten breakfast with Rob Lytle, Mike Montler. Paul Howard and Lyle Alzado (Got the crush TT shirt with all 4 autographs
    Wow that's cool! Hard to believe that 2 out of those 4 are no longer with us....

Are you a hockey/Penguins fan too, being up there near the Baby Pens? I have been a Penguins fan since 1975, and people usually ASSUME that since I like them I like the Steelers! Not.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blanket24 View Post
    It's cool when I'm wearing a broncos shirt, or someone sees the broncos magnets on my car that all it takes is that little nod and metaphorical tip of the cap to know that we are fans of the greatest football team on the planet. I always run into a fan of the broncos in the most random places!
    Yeah like you said earlier it's funny how the "bandwagon" fans come out! During the late 90's Super Bowl run I saw so many people around here sporting Broncos gear, but I bet they couldn't name 5 players on the team!

Stay safe, fellow east coast Broncos fans. I am in the DC area and am teleworking today and hope to have power by kickoff (assuming my power will go out as we are expecting 50mph winds tomorrow). Worse comes to worse, I will listen to a radio feed on my phone (tunein radio).
    Last edited by DenverBrian; 01-22-2016 at 05:40 AM.

I love it when that happens!

I'm about 20 minutes from Baltimore. I just recently saw on the Broncos Twitter page that there's a Broncos "club" in Baltimore. I count about 10 people in the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
    Stay safe, fellow east coast Broncos fans. I am in the DC area and am teleworking today and hope to have power by kickoff (assuming my power will go out as we are expecting 50mph winds tomorrow). Worse comes to worse, I will listen to a radio feed on my phone (tunein radio).
    I'm still hoping that it goes out to the Atlantic.

Be safe!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

I'm still hoping that it goes out to the Atlantic.

Be safe!
    I am in Southern MD along the Chesapeake Bay (Calvert County) and the winds are supposed to be horrific. Not much chance of avoiding this one, unfortunately.

I just wanted to say that being a broncos fan from Philly for the better part of 25 years has been amazing! I am truly envious that I am not in the midst of the denver crowd to watch my broncos but it has always felt like I am right there with you all for these unforgettable journeys. Not trying to get all sappy but just wanted to express my heartfelt gratification for such an awesome franchise and awesome fan base in denver and nationwide! Now let's go get them pats!
    I feel you on this. I've been a Bronco fan since 84. I've been in Arizona about 25yrs now as well and still represent. I went to Denver to watch the superbowl just for the thrill of being around other Bronco fans and seeing orange and blue everywhere I went.