Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by furi0usbee View Post
    I guess the Seahawks gave the Patriots those two TDs in the 4th quarter. In any event, if any team wants to "give" the title to my team, I'll accept it!! Maybe Denver wants to give us the win tomorrow?
    You have to be objective or else it's just homer-banging and bantering....

Nickle CB Jeremy Lane intercepted Brady early, when Tom throw an awful pick in the endzone, and then hurt himself and was gone rest of the game. Since NE couldn't run and were throwing all game, losing their #3 CB was a big deal... Tom was able to pick on his replacement all day.

Tom "went off" only after Clint Avril left the game with a concussion. Without their second best pass rusher, NE could focus on stopping Bennett... Without Avril, SEA struggled pressuring Brady with a 4-man rush...

Also, it's well-documented that Thomas, Chancellor, and Sherman all played with significant injuries that reduced their effectiveness...

Despite all of this... If SEA runs THE BEAST on that second down... SEA wins SB 49, and NE fans screaming bc BB didn't call a TO.

So... TB took advantage of fortune and chance and beat the skeleton that was the NFL's best defense... But, we all know... If that defense was at full strength... NE had little chance at getting back into that game.

I guess the Seahawks gave the Patriots those two TDs in the 4th quarter. In any event, if any team wants to "give" the title to my team, I'll accept it!! Maybe Denver wants to give us the win tomorrow?
    The Pats may cry to the Refs as usual to give it to them, but the Broncos will put up a fight.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyennePress View Post
    Not a fan of "letting them play. A penalty is a penalty. Call them consistent is all I ask.
    Yeah... On our second drive in that 2013 AFCCG the NE DB totally interferes with DT on a third down in the endzone. It costs DEN 4 points... Those callas have to be made...

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    You have to be objective or else it's just homer-banging and bantering....

Nickle CB Jeremy Lane intercepted Brady early, when Tom throw an awful pick in the endzone, and then hurt himself and was gone rest of the game. Since NE couldn't run and were throwing all game, losing their #3 CB was a big deal... Tom was able to pick on his replacement all day.

Tom "went off" only after Clint Avril left the game with a concussion. Without their second best pass rusher, NE could focus on stopping Bennett... Without Avril, SEA struggled pressuring Brady with a 4-man rush...

Also, it's well-documented that Thomas, Chancellor, and Sherman all played with significant injuries that reduced their effectiveness...

Despite all of this... If SEA runs THE BEAST on that second down... SEA wins SB 49, and NE fans screaming bc BB didn't call a TO.

So... TB took advantage of fortune and chance and beat the skeleton that was the NFL's best defense... But, we all know... If that defense was at full strength... NE had little chance at getting back into that game.
    So according to your logic, would you agree that is the exact same circumstance as when Hightower left the Ne/den game in December.... The den YPC doubled when he left the game...... Works both ways right, den had little chance of getting back in that game before that injury....

Quote Originally Posted by fore2213 View Post
    So according to your logic, would you agree that is the exact same circumstance as when Hightower left the Ne/den game in December.... The den YPC doubled when he left the game...... Works both ways right, den had little chance of getting back in that game before that injury....
    But it did happen, we won, and we have home field...It is all irrelevant to the game tomorrow. 2nd Matchups rarely mirror the first...if they did then the Pats would not have been trounced by Miami.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

You are comparing apples to Oldsmobiles but it actually conforms what I said... 1 injury caused a complete meltdown for NE... So, now imagine how 5 injuries decimated SEA... Ergo, stop claiming TB diced up the #1 defense last Feb.

TB could barely score vs a decimated DEN defense in 2013 when he had everybody except Gronk (Edelman. Amendola. 3 RB. His LT)... 3 points in 50 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    But it did happen, we won, and we have home field...It is all irrelevant to the game tomorrow. 2nd Matchups rarely mirror the first...if they did then the Pats would not have been trounced by Miami.
    wow, just when I thought uneducated posts be Denver fans had reached their pinnacle.... BAM, there you are!!!! Trounced? You clearly did not watch the game.......or do you mean the same way you were, "Trounced" by Oakland??

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    You are comparing apples to Oldsmobiles but it actually conforms what I said... 1 injury caused a complete meltdown for NE... So, now imagine how 5 injuries decimated SEA... Ergo, stop claiming TB diced up the #1 defense last Feb
    TB could barely score vs a decimated DEN defense in 2013 when he had everybody except Gronk (Edelman. Amendola. 3 RB. His LT)... 3 points in 50 minutes!
    Ok, now back on this planet... You claimed one guy made a diff for Seattle D in SB......but same doesn't hold true for NE in dec? What a homer !! And all us AFC fans are so happy you represented us well in the SB that year..... At lease my we showed following year that we could handle Seattle!!!

wow, just when I thought uneducated posts be Denver fans had reached their pinnacle.... BAM, there you are!!!! Trounced? You clearly did not watch the game.......or do you mean the same way you were, "Trounced" by Oakland??
    NE 196 yards total offense = TROUNCED

A third of your yards coming on one play on a pass to a RB. Y'all got manhandled in that game. I get it was "just Miami", but you would think with the #1 seed on the line, the Pats may have shown up.
    Last edited by MHSalute; 01-23-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Ok, now back on this planet... You claimed one guy made a diff for Seattle D in SB......but same doesn't hold true for NE in dec? What a homer !! And all us AFC fans are so happy you represented us well in the SB that year..... At lease my we showed following year that we could handle Seattle!!!

Got to hand it to you.. Hard to display both poor reading comprehension and a fundamentally lack of any sort of basic math skills in under 10 fragments...

I said... Losing 2 key players and having 3 significant injuries (hindering almost half the d-unit for SEA) is worth mentioning... You're the one who cited missing 1 player as the sole reason for our offensive success.

Oh, you did play SEA in optimum conditions... We played in a blizzard.

NE got spanked by our 2013 defense missing half its players. Held to 3 points for 50 minutes... You had Edelman, Amendola, your LT and 3 RBs... If you faced SEa in NY, Obama would've had to call the national guard... It would've been just as ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by UntoTheBreach View Post
    Local weather forecast shows cooler temperatures and possible snow: https://twitter.com/9NEWSWeather/sta...11940101591040
    You sure it's not Denver, IA? Cause it will be 48 at game time and 28 at night.
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

But will it be sub-40 degrees?

EDIT: Oh, stat... Manning is 0-5 in playoff games with temps sub 40 degrees.
    Wrong. Last week's playoff game was below 40 degrees and Manning won!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

I have never been more confident in a game. I've looked at all the statisticseses, from all angles and all states of mind. It's clear to me who wins, you'd have to be dumb not to see it. It's black and white, like night and day. I'm going to sell my daughter's kidneys and make a Vegas run to have enough to set my family up for generations.

Thanks OP. Thanks Obama.