Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by olgrouch View Post
    Bosa must be one heck of a player!
    Bosa is one of the safest players in the draft. Well rounded game and doesn't really have any glaring weakness.
    Founder of www.NFLDraftBoard.com

I think Kevin Dodd or Jarran Reed would be the best type of players to replace Malik Jackson. Both could step inside and rush from the DT position. Not confident that Noah Spence would be able to, I don't think Pass Rush is A'Shawn Robinsons most valuable asset.

Spence definitely has more burst and is a more explosive player. Bosa is very well rounded though and excellent with his hands.

Glad to see you corrected your board!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Cumon you need to give the guy a break! Bosa is listed twice - once as #3 and again at #7. Aside from that I think we would likely rank OT's & perhaps ILB/OLB's a bit higher on our boards. So I'd likely have some of the players who are lower on your big board moved up...I also do not think that we would have D.Henry RB that high on our board. I question if we'd even have him higher than say Dixon....it is a question of speed, size and durability.
    A lot of that depends on our OT's health and if Clady restructures his contract well enough. Much of our draft is dependent on who we keep and for how much. We might draft a guy like Beavers later in the draft just for depth.
    Its hard to get into the minds of the Front Office.

On the Henry, not only is his size an issue the fact he runs upright frequently (which many larger backs do and is major reason why they are not as coveted as people would thing) which is also why he has durability concerns. Bell gets lower more frequently and he still has problems.

Quote Originally Posted by olgrouch View Post
    Glad to see you corrected your board!
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Cumon you need to give the guy a break! Bosa is listed twice - once as #3 and again at #7. Aside from that I think we would likely rank OT's & perhaps ILB/OLB's a bit higher on our boards. So I'd likely have some of the players who are lower on your big board moved up...I also do not think that we would have D.Henry RB that high on our board. I question if we'd even have him higher than say Dixon....it is a question of speed, size and durability.
    Fair enough, I don't know how you can question D. Henry's durability, size or speed though. The only question is lateral quickness and start stop quickness. Would be a great fit for a team like Dallas that doesn't require the RB to create much at the LOS.

I suppose OT is such a high value position. I just don't see the quality outside of the top 5 players at the position.

Todd Mcshay Mock 2.0

"30.) Denver Broncos (12-4)

Jason Spriggs, T, Indiana Hoosiers

Spriggs is getting a lot of first-round love after a strong Senior Bowl. I need to study more of his tape, but from what I've seen so far, this would be a reach. With that said, we see teams reaching for offensive tackles in the first round nearly every year. A team like Denver, which needs to upgrade its O-line, could get enamored with a LT prospect like Spriggs, who showed off ideal measurables and good athleticism in Mobile, Alabama."

SB2010 I know you are a big fan of this pick. Still not sure Denver goes this route, but it's a pretty good pick given the players left on the board.

See the rest here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...mock_draft_20/
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    "30.) Denver Broncos (12-4)

Jason Spriggs, T, Indiana Hoosiers

Spriggs is getting a lot of first-round love after a strong Senior Bowl. I need to study more of his tape, but from what I've seen so far, this would be a reach. With that said, we see teams reaching for offensive tackles in the first round nearly every year. A team like Denver, which needs to upgrade its O-line, could get enamored with a LT prospect like Spriggs, who showed off ideal measurables and good athleticism in Mobile, Alabama."

SB2010 I know you are a big fan of this pick. Still not sure Denver goes this route, but it's a pretty good pick given the players left on the board.

See the rest here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...mock_draft_20/
    Yep...I like this pick but it will really come down to what happens with FA and what they do with Clady. Right now it is a big need,imo, but it may not be when the draft rolls around. If Malik walks, that might become the bigger need and better value in the draft. I think Spriggs at the bottom of round 1 is great value too though.

Would not be disappointed with Spriggs.

But I still prefer Mel Kiper's mock. Elliot slipping to the Broncos.

I have Jonathan Bullard in the top 15-30

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Yep...I like this pick but it will really come down to what happens with FA and what they do with Clady. Right now it is a big need,imo, but it may not be when the draft rolls around. If Malik walks, that might become the bigger need and better value in the draft. I think Spriggs at the bottom of round 1 is great value too though.
    Even if Ryan Clady returns, I think Denver needs to take an offensive tackle with the first pick. Jason Spriggs works for me.

If Malik Jackson leaves, a later pick could be used on one of: Jihad Ward; Dean Lowry; Adolphus Washington; Chris Jones; Matt Ioannidis; or, Delvon Simmons.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Even if Ryan Clady returns, I think Denver needs to take an offensive tackle with the first pick. Jason Spriggs works for me.

If Malik Jackson leaves, a later pick could be used on one of: Jihad Ward; Dean Lowry; Adolphus Washington; Chris Jones; Matt Ioannidis; or, Delvon Simmons.
    I agree. Not sure if the Broncos agree though

I'm kind of hoping the first pick is spent on a WR/Returner. No one specific in mind, just conceptually I think it would be a wiser pick. I would feel let down if the first pick was on a Tackle.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

I don't see Elway drafting for need in the 1st round. He usually takes the BPA even if the pick won't become an immediate starter. It happened with Williams, Roby and Ray. Besides, his top pick has always been a defensive player. Considering the depth at DL in this draft, there might be a pretty good 3-4 DE available for the Broncos in the 1st round. I think we will keep Clady with a restructured contract and move Sambrailo to RT.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607