Page 79 of 106 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1587
    I am watching NFL network, and they said pretty much all theyve seen in San Fran so far is Broncos fans.

And one host said hes seen thousands of fans and could count panthers fans on one hand

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruksak View Post
    So Carolina already cannot find their own endzone?
    Oh, I have no doubt they know exactly where their end-zone is. But, that doesn't mean the Broncos will let them get there. :-)

I saw that the other day on the news..it was cool. From above the Carolina end zone has the Broncos logo on it..lol Even the grounds crew love the Broncos..

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I am watching NFL network, and they said pretty much all theyve seen in San Fran so far is Broncos fans.

And one host said hes seen thousands of fans and could count panthers fans on one hand
    I was at SB City and NFL Experience yesterday. Primarily Raider and 9er fans, but fans of all teams were out and about. There were Panthers fans, but not many as was mentioned. Broncos were well represented. A lot of orange out there.

I will be attending Opening Night tonight at the SAP Center in San Jose. Anyone else plan on attending?

We are at the very least in as good of shape as we were when Shannys knew what the hell he was doing (95-06). As long as the front office keeps drafting well and they spend money wisely then the broncos can compete for years to come.

I hope y'all win the battle of the fans, and I'm sure you will. I just want the Panthers to win the the SB. Doesn't matter if we just have one fan there.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    This year they have plenty of bandwagoners.
    In that case you can count on the bay area 9er fans to root for the Panthers...no fan base does fairweather-bandwagon better than the so called "49er faithful"
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    one of the best edited videos I have seen related to the Broncos. Very well done.
    Thanks! Took some time getting the footage but wanted to make sure it was done before the start of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    In that case you can count on the bay area 9er fans to root for the Panthers...no fan base does fairweather-bandwagon better than the so called "49er faithful"
    I know a 49ers "faithful" fan that claims he went to the same high school as Ron Rivera. This dude never ever shuts up about how great the Panthers are. 49ers fans aren't even true to their own team!
    Denver Broncos and New York Mets. Pass me a drink.

'Twas the Week Before the Super Bowl Poem

This was published by the Denver Post today. Great poem written by a Broncos fan!

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29...s-fan-will-get

I would go, but 4.5k as the cheapest option simply is completely unaffordable. They need to lower the ticket prices so some fans can get in. I bet the majority of those there are just celebrities and the rich older fans that can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBroncosFan View Post
    I know a 49ers "faithful" fan that claims he went to the same high school as Ron Rivera. This dude never ever shuts up about how great the Panthers are. 49ers fans aren't even true to their own team!
    They're true to their team when they're winning...when they're not the only people wearing red in the SF bay area are the gang bangers in East San Jose
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers

Love it! Had to share that on Facebook

Rooting interest from New England

As much as it pained me to watch my Pats lose the AFC Championship game, I wish your Broncos (especially A.T.) the best of luck Sunday. Would love to see Manning go out on top, as he deserves. Kick some Panther butt!!