Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

When We Were Kings -1998 Super Bowl Video

Since it's the first day of our long wait till Super Bowl 50, I thought I'd share one of my favorite Broncos videos. It brings a tear to my eye every time. Go Broncos and let's get another ring for Pat!!
    And you guys better watch it. I didn't spend 45 seconds making this post for nothing

Last edited by VenomousDB; 01-25-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Since it's the first day of our long wait till Super Bowl 50, I thought I'd share one of my favorite Broncos videos. It brings a tear to my eye every time. Go Broncos and let's get another ring for Pat!!
    And you guys better watch it. I didn't spend 45 seconds making this post for nothing

It's a beautiful thing. Took so much of your time too VD. Nice work there.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    It's a beautiful thing. Took so much of your time too VD. Nice work there.
    I know right. And only one person responded

I love it!!!

Some great memories. Is it just me or is there too little of Terrell Davis in that tribute?

Its on NFL network now..ALL Broncos SB's.

ALL the players looked a hell of a lot bigger then they do now..looks they were eating their spinach.

Jersey Help

Hi everyone, I'm looking for your opinions on a new jersey. I only have Orange and Blue jerseys and since Elway has decided to wear white in the game i also want to rep in white, plus i really like the super bowl 50 badge.

So I'm torn between Wolfe, Ware, or Harris. My current Jersey is an Orange Miller so i don't think ill go miller for the white.

Id like to have Ware for the importance of this game to him, BUT he only has 1 year left on his contract and is potential cut bait after the season anyways. BUT again it would be awesome to have his Jersey in possibly his only super bowl.

Wolfe is quickly becoming one of my favorite players and will be here for a while...

Harris is in the same boat as Wolfe....

So what do you guys think? Is anyone else looking to get a SB50 Jersey?

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

I just realized Ed Hochuli was our ref for super bowl 32

I bought the white manning with the super bowl patch. Being the HOFs last game this jersey will be sweet when we win.

But I'd go with the Harris for sure.

I'd say wolfe if Ware being cut is an issue. I believe Wolfe just signed with the broncos a 4 or 5 year contract, lots of life for that jersey :-)

I bought the Orange Miller with the super bowl 50 patch. I wanted a Ward but they didn't have it on the team shop.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for your opinions on a new jersey. I only have Orange and Blue jerseys and since Elway has decided to wear white in the game i also want to rep in white, plus i really like the super bowl 50 badge.

So I'm torn between Wolfe, Ware, or Harris. My current Jersey is an Orange Miller so i don't think ill go miller for the white.

Id like to have Ware for the importance of this game to him, BUT he only has 1 year left on his contract and is potential cut bait after the season anyways. BUT again it would be awesome to have his Jersey in possibly his only super bowl.

Wolfe is quickly becoming one of my favorite players and will be here for a while...

Harris is in the same boat as Wolfe....

So what do you guys think? Is anyone else looking to get a SB50 Jersey?
    Where are looking for the jerseys? I ordered mine on NFLShop.com and only jerseys with the 50th anniversary patch are Manning, Thomas, Sanders, Anderson, and Miller

Quote Originally Posted by kev5ifty6 View Post
    Where are looking for the jerseys? I ordered mine on NFLShop.com and only jerseys with the 50th anniversary patch are Manning, Thomas, Sanders, Anderson, and Miller
    Thats what i ran into then my wife found this site....its awesome!!

www.sportsteamgoods.com/405-shop-by-team-denver-broncos
    Last edited by dipablo; 01-27-2016 at 06:14 PM.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

I've been wanting to get an orange Harris jersey for awhile, but I won't pay more than 30... so I've been waiting for some of these wholesale sites to put his jersey up. They are hard to find!