Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,159
    Super Bowl Champs
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    face
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Womp-em'7 View Post
    "Orange Kryptonite"....

    ...should be enough to take care of "Superman" !!

    GO,BRONCOS !!
    was it dumervil or von who supermaned when cam was lying on the turf the last time we played the nfc south? do u think he remembers?
    fumpa.mybrute.com

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by LoserSlick View Post
    was it dumervil or von who supermaned when cam was lying on the turf the last time we played the nfc south? do u think he remembers?
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...sack-on-Newton

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,031
    I'm going to wear my blue Von Miller jersey I've worn the last 4 weeks we've played. That being said, I want a super bowl 50 jersey.

    The NFL Shop seriously dropped the ball with their planning for SB 50 jerseys. I don't even know why they're even offering orange or blue jerseys with the SB50 badges, they're wearing white!!! Same goes for the Panthers. I looked at their side of the store and they only have a couple players' jerseys available in black with the badge. Ive been wanting another white jersey for a while now, and was thinking about pulling the trigger on a guy like DT or Wolfe, possibly Ware. I'm so disappointed in the poor planning of the NFL.
    2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,140
    Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    I'm going to wear my blue Von Miller jersey I've worn the last 4 weeks we've played. That being said, I want a super bowl 50 jersey.

    The NFL Shop seriously dropped the ball with their planning for SB 50 jerseys. I don't even know why they're even offering orange or blue jerseys with the SB50 badges, they're wearing white!!! Same goes for the Panthers. I looked at their side of the store and they only have a couple players' jerseys available in black with the badge. Ive been wanting another white jersey for a while now, and was thinking about pulling the trigger on a guy like DT or Wolfe, possibly Ware. I'm so disappointed in the poor planning of the NFL.
    they probably had to switch out all the patriots sb50 jerseys they got ready
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    At home.
    Posts
    1,147

    Broncos have gone to 7 Superbowls with QB's drafted by Indy

    Indianapolis has only gone to two



    Anyone wonder where Luck will wind up next year?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,905
    Do you think that is truly possible and if so, how?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    At home.
    Posts
    1,147
    Just a random statement. I highly doubt Indy will let go of Luck. Irsay's future is mortgaged on the kid.

    Unless Elway can pull the personal heart strings with the boy and convince him to hold out for FA..

    But that's not a realistic scenario. And this is more of a fun thread than a "let's get Luck thread"

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,830
    Craig Morton was drafted by Dallas.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,454
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Craig Morton was drafted by Dallas.
    Elway = 5
    Manning = 2

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,690
    They werent indianapolis when they drafted Elway, it was Baltimore

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    They werent indianapolis when they drafted Elway, it was Baltimore
    Ah true, Colts moved to Indy the next year.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    804
    True that Elway and Manning were both drafted by the Colts, but Elway was drafted by the Baltimore Colts, not the Indianapolis Colts.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,451
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    They werent indianapolis when they drafted Elway, it was Baltimore
    That doesn't matter, that franchise remained intact after relocation and still retains its full history from Baltimore as well as credit for all past championships.

    And there are Colts fans who still hate Elway for the forced trade to Denver.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    At home.
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    That doesn't matter, that franchise remained intact after relocation and still retains its full history from Baltimore as well as credit for all past championships.

    And there are Colts fans who still hate Elway for the forced trade to Denver.
    They'd hate us even more if Elway stole Luck away lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •